It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Yep all gone.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: carewemust

Check out the Youtube shooter's video

twitter.com...

I wonder why Q would even mention such an isolated incident perpetrated by a left-wing nutjob?

Did he? Where?

Here:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c7ccb9 886265 NEW
Bunker.
Forest.
Blue.
+ ++ +++
APRIL SHOWERS.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB 149063235
Hard to swallow.
Important to progress.
Who are the puppet masters?
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+

“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”
Q

In context it look like particular people in places:

Soros (6+)=Location bunker
Rothschild (6++)=Location Forest
House of Saud (6+++)=Location (blue?) --not sure about that one

APRIL SHOWERS bring May flowers.

April revelations will force Theresa May to step down because of the three above?

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c7ccb9 886086 NEW
>>885992
UK.

ROGUE_FAILURE.
POTUS DECLINE>
PREPARED AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COUNT YOUR BEATS.
Q

edit on 3-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
DP
edit on 3-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: DP

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Her entire social media presence is being systematically wiped from the web as we speak. How do people not wake up to what is going on?

Her YouTube channels are all gone
Twitter gone
Instagram gone
Facebook gone

It's a good thing there's screenshots of those all over Twitter now 👌

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Could be! The post before 1007 (1006) was about the U.K., so it follows that 1007 is too. Theresa May and the Pope catch hell in May. Maybe the same week that Kim Jong meets with President Trump and agrees to fully de-nuclearize.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

#1006 starts off mentioning the UK then has 188 exclamation points.

For what it's worth, 188 pedos were arrested in one week back in December in the UK.

www.businessinsider.com...

Count the beats?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Not sure if this is her (YouTube Shooter's) father or not.

The only thing I can come up with regarding the YouTube shooter's father is this close relation to an Esmaeil Najafi Aghdam who is doing work on a MEMS-Enabled Smart Beam-Steering Antennas ( www.igi-global.com... )

Here is his brief bio: ee.sut.ac.ir...

There was an article in the news that referenced her father being in Riverside County, CA: www.mercurynews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

#1006 starts off mentioning the UK then has 188 exclamation points.

For what it's worth, 188 pedos were arrested in one week back in December in the UK.

www.businessinsider.com...

Count the beats?

Post #188

Owls beat their wings.

##FLY##
Night_Riders_FLY.
#FLYROTHSFLY#
#FLYSIDFLY#
#FLYALFLY#
+FLY+
#FLYJOHNNYFLY
+FLYROTHSFLY+
FlyEaglesFly

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 463ae0 884799 NEW
>>884748
[Pope] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.
Q

From Vatican Insider World News

New Prime Minister is positive sign for Britain’s relationship with Holy See

“The Prime Minister knows the Holy See well,” according to Britain’s outgoing ambassador to the Vatican, Nigel Baker, who adds that as Home Secretary she has developed a “close working relationship” with both Cardinal Vincent Nichols and the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby.

Ambassador Baker pointed out that earlier this year Mrs May met English Archbishop Paul Gallagher, the Holy See’s foreign minister equivalent, during his visit to the UK: they discussed “trafficking, migration and online child protection.”

Did she Know?

Tie to Post #1006...and flog unrelentlessly if needed.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Q;s posts came fast and furious again and it commanded our focal point of attention, but I wanted to draw attention to a post I made back on page 325 in terms of an experience that happened to me in relation to Chrissy Teigen, John Legend and the live stage play Jesus Christ Superstar starring John Legend as Jesus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I find it strange the way she isolated my tweet in response to her's about the new Roseanne show and then turned it into part of her first review report, by twisting and misreprenting the premise of the tweet to make it APPEAR as if I'm some red necked hick who's outraged about a black man playing Jesus which I was only pointing out the irony of a satanist being selected to play the role of Jesus.

This happened to me, on Easter Monday when my notifications blew up and I got something like 300,000 and counting impressions.

I hope i might have led many down the rabbit hole in my replies.

Funny how one of them said they were a card carrying member of the Temple of Satan (how many of those usually hang around someone's twitter to reply and comment?).

It was an interesting experience.

In a few days, I'll revisit and reply to more of them, and alter the frame of the debate as it remains for posterity not far from the top of her twitter feed.

Interesting. That's what I thought, but strange to have been pulled into it.

Heh, she was looking for a scapegoat to feed to the lions. LOL! I thought it was great!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The only thing I can come up with regarding the YouTube shooter's father is this close relation to an Esmaeil Najafi Aghdam who is doing work on a MEMS-Enabled Smart Beam-Steering Antennas ( www.igi-global.com... )

There was an article in the news that referenced her father being in Riverside County, CA: www.mercurynews.com...

Her dad says that he warned police. Excerpted from: www.foxnews.com...

Ismail Aghdam said he reported his daughter missing on Monday after she did not answer her phone for two days. He said the family received a call from Mountain View police around 2 a.m. Tuesday saying they found Nasim sleeping in a car.

He said he warned them she might be headed to YouTube because she "hated" the company.

Maybe that "warning" was recorded. Not that it matters now. We already know that police can't act on every "warning". Too many nutjobs. Can't monitor 10% of them.. let alone all.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

twitter.com...

What the actual #? I don't curse often, but when I do, you can bet it is because there is some crazy snip in this world.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I thought "the bite that has no cure" sounded like it ought to be a phrase or idiom, but I'm not turning up any specific results with it.

Sounds like vampirism...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q#999

Love island.

TUNNELS???

Look at the island, Tunnels to where and why?

Tunnels for fun between rooms or ends of the island because walking on sandy paths is too hard? Then so what, why bury them? Why is a tunnel incriminating in any way?Burying because something is in them?

Too many questions on this one.

To avoid radioactive fallout?

Also, just read over on Drudge ~

Yellowstone National Park Public Affairs confirmed that there could be a supervolcano eruption imminently - and that they were putting themselves through their paces so that they were ready for any eventuality.

www.express.co.uk...
edit on 4/4/2018 by Lurker1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/4/2018 by Lurker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Maybe he's not referring to the shooter's father. Maybe he means in a religious sense or something. Father is capitalized and written as a proper name, like you would address a member of clergy.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Maybe he's not referring to the shooter's father. Maybe he means in a religious sense or something. Father is capitalized and written as a proper name, like you would address a member of clergy.

I was thinking that as well. After digging, there was nothing linking her actual father to anything substantial.. Unless he has another alias?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Picture of Espein's island (Little Saint James) is pretty old but basic road system is at place. All roads leads to place where is sun dial and tennis court now. The central (and highest) place of the Island (where is tennis court now) seems to be leveled down in the old photo.

If you draw line directly to north you will find another tennis court on Great Saint James island also in Epstein possession. Is there tunnel between both islands?

In Q crumbs we can find repeatedly question:

"Who knows where the bodies are buried?".

Is the crumb #1001 with its tunnel remarks the answer? Is the real temple/trophy room under the island?

Also if you google map north tip of the island there is picture of two mirrored shells with letter E in between on something what is probably terrace. It is almost like picture from old school book with Fig. A, B, ... E notation.

On both islands you will find V shaped structures resembling crane arm, electricity pole or may be part of drilling mechanism. Any idea what it may be?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: interupt42

HRC at Epstein Island. Evidence. EVIL.

So was trump, but i will give you that the clintons had millions of miles on the lolita express.

Trump dealt with them all his life. He had to, but maybe he saw one thing too far.

I guess will find out by the end of his term if he is a white hat or not when nobody at the top goes to jail.

Im more in thinking that we are changing from one group of controlling corrupted sick bastards to another group of sick bastards.

I think you've seen the Big Picture.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

twitter.com...

It is full of references to Monarch beta "kitten" programming ... but what music video is not today ...
edit on 4-4-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join