It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Why do I think that link to those two fake news sites are
not really trustworthy?

I have seen pictures of the flight log, Trumps
name was not on them.

I will gladly eat my words if someone can provide
a screenshot of Trump on the flight log.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: ketsuko

Also three drops ago

What do you mean three drops ago? Aside from that one post, I am not seeing a plethora of exclamation points in any of the drops. And there aren't three drops ahead of that one, just the one.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Interesting also that there are 4 corners of the island and even a large compass image on one of the corners if you check G-Earth. It does seem to line up with the island. Q using "cardinal direction" seems like hes hinting at something...maybe im overthinking.

You're not over thinking it, you raise a valid point!

Starting to get hectic up in hea

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did POTUS decline a deal with the UK? Prepared for anything and talking heartbeats?

Very ominous.

link   

DECLINE could mean more than just Trump himself going downhill. He could decline to meet with Lil' Kim, for example, as the previous line references a rogue.

link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

The image from Q of the island has the filename 187 Site E. Where are A,B,C and D?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"next drop 188 exclamation points."
not 188 and it was three drops ago at that point

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Did POTUS decline a deal with the UK? Prepared for anything and talking heartbeats?

Very ominous.

There was early concern in Q drops that May was controlled. Then there was the hint that she was freed. What if they've lot her again?

Look at how the UK has suddenly handled this Skripal poisoning by going off against Russia without more than circumstantial evidence really.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Latest Post thus far = #1007.

Bunker.
Forest.
Blue.
+ ++ +++
APRIL SHOWERS.
Q

Is this back to Epstein Island again?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Trump declined to visit UK.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

DECLINE could mean more than just Trump himself going downhill. He could decline to meet with Lil' Kim, for example, as the previous line references a rogue.

I would hope the hell so! He just got the best (personal) news of his Presidency from Bob Mueller tonight. I love Q, but I wish he'd stick to one subject. YouTube Shooter to Epstein Island to U.K..

I don't know to which subject to attach "POTUS DECLINE>", but I hope it means he declined to go back to Epstein Island after seeing the crimes committed there against child sex slaves.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Trump declined to visit UK.

OH..that's relief. Thank-you! I guess Q doesn't use past-tense for a reason? (i.e. Potus Declined)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Very ominous.

There was early concern in Q drops that May was controlled. Then there was the hint that she was freed. What if they've lot her again?

Look at how the UK has suddenly handled this Skripal poisoning by going off against Russia without more than circumstantial evidence really.

I think Q is saying that blaming Russia for the attack on Skripal failed and Trump declined UK's apology. I'm still surprised that they managed to find an antidote to a poison they didn't know where it came from in the first place. That poison is supposed to be lethal.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Re: "BUNKER FOREST BLUE"

The BLU-82B/C-130 weapon system, known under program "Commando Vault" and nicknamed "Daisy Cutter" in Vietnam for its ability to flatten a section of forest into a helicopter landing zone, is an American 15,000-pound (6,800 kg) conventional bomb, delivered from either a C-130 or an MC-130 transport aircraft. 225 were constructed.[2] It was used successfully during military operations in Vietnam, the Gulf War and Afghanistan. The BLU-82 was retired in 2008 and replaced with the more powerful MOAB.

en.wikipedia.org...

BLU (Bomb Live Unit) is a Bunker Buster/Forest Destroying bomb (Daisy Cutter)...retired in 08...and replaced by MOAB
"APRIL SHOWERS"
edit on 3-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The shooter was an Iranian vegan activist with a YouTube channel that was taken down apparently.

Instagram here: @nasimesabz1

And her website:
://www.nasimesabz.com

Still digging for who her father may be..

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
The shooter was an Iranian vegan activist with a YouTube channel that was taken down apparently.

Instagram here: @nasimesabz1

And her website:
://www.nasimesabz.com

Still digging for who her father may be..

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Kinda scary how much info anons can dig up after they know your name. All you would get from me is probably this site only.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Buckle up.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Reading her instagram and website is pretty straight forward. I have a feeling certain people on Twitter already regret jumping on this way too soon. Ouch.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

National press will only say that local press has released a name. They're still withholding identity.

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join