It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Q is posting on Great Awakening but not showing up elsewhere. Because of new code perhaps?

Guess these would be 962 & 963

edit on Fri Mar 23 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I think we all know what type of meat 6ix9ine likes in his sandwich ci.memecdn.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I found this video to add to your post on Libya/Gaddafi which will provide more avenues for people to research:

Ziad Takieddine:

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It's very relevant in that these individuals are connected with political figures and movements (Late night comedy & Oscars comes to mind) and they all intersect with one another Poiltical, Finance, Hollywood, Music Industry, Foundations and the list goes on... They're all connected and if you want find links to the top of you have to start at the bottom

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm listening to POTUS at the signing cerimony for the SPENDING bill, and I'm greatly troubled by what I'm hearing.

Something just changed.

I feel like the narrative just turned in a very bad direction.

Anyone care to right my thinking?

I'm ready to jump off the Trump train to save myself.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

My thoughts re Q Post# 963, Mar 23 2018 13:04:06

a) Qs time zone has changed! It is crrently 17:44 in UK (UTC). EST is 5 hours behind = 12:44. As this post shows 13:04:06 at time of posting it is therefore 1hr timezone further east than EST? Where would that be?

b) RED_CASTLE, GREEN_CASTLE are chess references. RED could be russia or to do with RED OCTOBER (steel plant?). No idea for GREEN.

c) Stage_5:5 - reference to "Stage is set"?, 5:5 = 5 eyes?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

60 votes needed. Republicans number only 51. Bi-partisan comprise required. Military was priority #1. Republicans got that. Am surprised that Democrats didn't ask for DACA protections. That was a big deal to them 2 months ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
I'm listening to POTUS at the signing cerimony for the SPENDING bill, and I'm greatly troubled by what I'm hearing.

Something just changed.

I feel like the narrative just turned in a very bad direction.

Anyone care to right my thinking?

I'm ready to jump off the Trump train to save myself.

Jump if you will...to save yourself.
I'm standing with my POTUS.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Q messages are now starting to update at - qanon.pub...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

60 votes needed. Republicans number only 51. Bi-partisan comprise required. Military was priority #1. Republicans got that. Am surprised that Democrats didn't ask for DACA protections. That was a big deal to them 2 months ago.

Trump just proved that the Dems only pretended to care about DACA. That will cost them dearly in the midterms.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

a) Qs time zone has changed! It is crrently 17:44 in UK (UTC). EST is 5 hours behind = 12:44. As this post shows 13:04:06 at time of posting it is therefore 1hr timezone further east than EST? Where would that be?

b) RED_CASTLE, GREEN_CASTLE are chess references. RED could be russia or to do with RED OCTOBER (steel plant?). No idea for GREEN.

5:5 is likely a reference to the HRC raw vid.
RED/GREEN usually means STOP/GO

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think it just means an OP got greenlit and it has something to do with the video. 5:5 is the go sign. This could get interesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

5:5 is likely a reference to the HRC raw vid.
RED/GREEN usually means STOP/GO

Gosh I hope so...that was one Q prediction I really hoped to see.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Q messages are now starting to update at - qanon.pub...

I don't see it yet. Last is 961 with the old trip code.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Also possible chess move CASTLING, which both protects a KING and frees up a CASTLE to attack.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Can someone please confirm that the bill hasn't been signed yet. I just read that he has 10 days.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Trump just proved that the Dems only pretended to care about DACA. That will cost them dearly in the midterms.

It seems the only thing Dems really cared about was stuffing the bill full of pork.

Also, you just witnessed the political death of Paul Ryan. If the Republicans keep control of the House, Paul Ryan will not keep his position as Speaker. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses it before the midterms.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I was just wondering where to party on this Friday night... I may stay in with some popcorn if it warms up in the next 2 hours.

edit on 23-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Can someone please confirm that the bill hasn't been signed yet. I just read that he has 10 days.

He said he will sign it while speaking at the press conference.

While walking out, a reporter asked him about the signing and Trump replied, "In about 20 minutes".

edit on 3/23/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/23/2018 by WhatTheory because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

He just signed it. He make it clear that it's a #ty bill and he doesn't like it, but he felt he needed to accept it to get the military funding.

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join