It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
LOL...Just got a Poopourri ad on YT!
Gave Alexa a good 'Farting' about an 1/2 hour ago.
edit on 22-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Re: Q Post #39, Chan post ID: 147588085, Nov 2 2017 02:14:27

Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now?
Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities?
Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran?
What deal was done with Iran under BO?
Why was the deal sealed under a top secret classification?
Why wasn’t Congress notified?
Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the US? What about NSA CIA DI etc all confirming tech won’t be in place for 5+ years (statements made in 2016).
Why is all of this relevant and what does it tell you?
Big picture is rare

(Bold emphasese mine)

A few things in this post, which I've bolded, indicate to me this is a key post we need to uncover facts on?
1) The deal is TOP SECRET so Q can't give us easy leads, however he obviously wants us to uncover it?
2) Why use "w/" for with on one line and then use "with" on the next? People usually use "w/" when rushed and for all occurences in a mail; so using both forms seems deliberate?
3) Can someone tell me what "DI" is, it's not a term we hear in UK? Does it look in place next to NSA and CiA? or is it a SPELLING MISTAKE?
4) "Why is all this relevant and what does it tell you?" - indicates that if we find facts about this it will build proof of something else?
5) "Big picture is rare." - a) this reinforces point 4, b) Rare is an odd term to use - unless the rarity implies great value?
and lasly,
6) Has anyone researched or found any additional info or proofs around this post?

Ps If Q wanted to lead us to something with this but needed plausible deniabilty because it's Top Secret, then a magic square message would be appropriate? I'm assuming the answers needed are more specific than just "CIA uses NK as its autonomous playground".

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes all taxpayer funded and Julia Gillard has a known history of corruption and links to the Clinton Foundation here is an interesting document I found requires download it is 3.04 MB: www.elijahschallenge.net...

www.elijahschallenge.net...
edit on 22-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities?
Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the US? What about NSA CIA DI etc all confirming tech won’t be in place for 5+ years (statements made in 2016).
Big picture is rare

(Bold emphasese mine)

A few things in this post, which I've bolded, indicate to me this is a key post we need to uncover facts on?
1) The deal is TOP SECRET so Q can't give us easy leads, however he obviously wants us to uncover it?
2) Why use "w/" for with on one line and then use "with" on the next? People usually use "w/" when rushed and for all occurences in a mail; so using both forms seems deliberate?
3) Can someone tell me what "DI" is, it's not a term we hear in UK? Does it look in place next to NSA and CiA? or is it a SPELLING MISTAKE?
4) "Why is all this relevant and what does it tell you?" - indicates that if we find facts about this it will build proof of something else?
5) "Big picture is rare." - a) this reinforces point 4, b) Rare is an odd term to use - unless the rarity implies great value?
and lasly,
6) Has anyone researched or found any additional info or proofs around this post?

Ps If Q wanted to lead us to something with this but needed plausible deniabilty because it's Top Secret, then a magic square message would be appropriate? I'm assuming the answers needed are more specific than just "CIA uses NK as its autonomous playground".

5x5 or 5x9?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Defense Intelligence Agency ?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DI: Diagnostic Intelligence A comprehensive approach to coping with bioterrorism must incorporate efforts to prevent the proliferation of biological weapons; methods for detecting covert biological weapons programs; strategies for deterring their use if biological weapons do proliferate; and mechanisms for protecting civilian and military populations if deterrence fails. The emphasis in this multitiered approach should be on defense, simply because the proliferation of biological weapons is difficult to control (biotechnology equipment and expertise are now available globally), covert biological weapons programs (e.g., those of the former Soviet Union and Iraq) are difficult to detect, and deterrence will likely be less effective against suicidal terrorist groups than against states. Consequently, in addition to improving intelligence and information management, the S&T community should be focused on improving defenses against biological weapons. The means to do so include environmental detection of biological agents together with preclinical, clinical, and agricultural surveillance and diagnosis.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

FLASHBACK: Facebook COO Wanted to Help John Podesta Elect Hillary Clinton

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Big picture is rare

(Bold emphasese mine)

and lasly,

DI - Defense Intelligence I believe

The way I interpret this post is the Iran deal was made secret because it's true purpose was to prop up both Iran and North Korea - ie, Americas Enemies to continue to keep "AXIS of Evil" regimes out there to keep Military Industrial Complex well funded. I think it was actually intended to make sure Iran and NK got nuclear weapons in the long run. It basically legalized them for Iran after several years, and I believe the pallets of cash went partially to NK to accelerate their nuclear program. What Iran gets out of that is shared Ballistic missile tech developed by NK that was financed by the deal. The reason for it being cash is they wanted money outside the banking system - so it could not be sanctioned.

Congress was kept in the dark because not all members are under total control, and obviously making our enemies stronger is not something anyone representing American citizens thinks is a good idea.

I think what he is getting at by the whole big picture comment is globalism needs a viable enemy that can pose a legit threat of WWIII as an ultimate hammer to get their way. Trump making peace with NK, Russia, and hopefully eventually Iran takes away all the major obstacles to world peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
CEO of Washington Post is on the BOD of Facebook.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Washington Post CEO Don Graham Mentor Each Other

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
edit on 22-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

MGM video shows Paddock in days before Las Vegas shooting

www.reviewjournal.com...

Finally.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Who feeds NK w/strategic intel? Iran?

int.technion.ac.il...

Israel has formed an alliance with Russia (in particular), Iran, China and India to supply high technology in return for trade and political support

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LOL...Just got a Poopourri ad on YT!
Gave Alexa a good 'Farting' about an 1/2 hour ago.

Heh. Try complaining loudly about hemorrhoids. If an add for Preparation H pops up, take a sledgehammer to Alexa immediately.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TRUEAWAKENING

Who feeds NK w/strategic intel? Iran?

int.technion.ac.il...

Israel has formed an alliance with Russia (in particular), Iran, China and India to supply high technology in return for trade and political support

www.youtube.com...

NK supposedly has top-grade hackers (which makes sense if the clowns are running the place). Most of their trade is with China, so I imagine most of their intelligence comes from there too. Possibly Russia to a lesser degree.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

a reply to: tiredoflooking

Skyfloating/tiredoflooking

I don't want either of you to think that I'm not in favor of what KDC is proposing. Not at all. I jsut question the character of the messanger. People who are fundamentally good, at their cores, do not get into trouble on the level that he has, on multiple occasions, over the course of his entire adult life, in multiple countries. It just doesn't happen. Once, maybe, we all make mistakes. The history suggests otherwise with KDC

He might be using that as his insurance not to be extradited to the U.S.

His house was illegally raided by the police. That makes me think he might have something or might have had something.

I agree he might be holding out a leverage for a reduced or suspended sentence; or, dropped charges for cooperating. I'm not sure if his house was illegally raded by the Kiwi authorities. I no insight as to the inner workings of the NZ government. It appears that it was found to be illegal, though.

That doesn't change my opinion of KDC, though. By his own admission, he was party to intellectual property theft to enrich himself. There is nothing nobel about outright theft, even if you disagree with the artist, inventor, programmer, etc. and you cause is good (i.e.-Hollywood Moguls are Evil and the Product cost's too much.

tiredoflooking said:

He has not said he will be charging money. Just an alernative to current government controlled platforms.

The currency of the internet is your information. Unless you have a recurring monthly or yearly fee for service, the money to maintain the site has to come from either advertising or selling/aggrregating information. In order to draw advertisers, you need to ensure that the right audience is being reached. For that to happen you need to collect and aggregate data. So, he says he will not be charging money, but I say he's full of rainbows and unicorns. If he doesn't charge a fee or collect and aggregate user data, then the site has no funding except possible donations. maybe BG, ES, or MZ can throw a few bucks in the pot?

Seems you have dislike for him...is it just because of the Seth Rich issue or?

I don't dislike KDC. In fact, he has some really good things to say. I'm not really even worried about the Seth Rich issue WRT what KDC has to say. I believe JA has the same information. I only brought it up as it lends credence to his character or doing the right thing regardless of quid pro quo. i do not believe that KDC is the one who should be leading this cause, becasue his character could turn away otherwise like minded people, like me.

I woud just caution people to be careful who they associate with, nothing more, and nothing personal with what you two have said. Your points are valid and good, I just can't bring myself to trust that KDC would put the intersts of others over his own interests, first.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Drudge has used Boom for a long time.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Not sure found that YouTube link I posted to that individuals channel is interesting though also got -Israel has formed an alliance with Russia (in particular), Iran, China and India to supply high technology in return for trade and political support- from his website. I'm reading some pdf files on it now.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A hormonal woman can do it with no problem at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

And Amazon's Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Its a small world after all......

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

And Amazon's Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post...

,,,and the Clowns run WAPO.

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join