It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spotted Perth, Western Australia 6th March 2018

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So I witnessed a UFO in the skies at dusk (somewhere between 1900-1920hrs) facing direction NNE. LOCATION: Perth, Western Australia approx 30km from CBD. APPERANCE: Bright green light, (similar to color and intensity of green milspec laser). VISUAL CONTACT: 4-8seconds. No photographic or video evidence. No other known witnessess. Due to current inebriation I will add more details tomorrow.
edit on 6-3-2018 by DrumsRfun because: edit all caps

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Inebriation? Well there goes the credibility of the report.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Inebriation? Well there goes the credibility of the report.

Yup, I once was so bombed that my wife heard me scratching for a light switch in the closet. Strange things do occur when one has too many wobbly pops... or other intoxicants.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jester420

F~ck that Gin and juice.
We need sober UFO observers.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Is it possible you saw a meteorite?

Hopefully you can recall more after the booze leaves your system.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
For the record. Inebriation occured well after the sighting(2-4hours), and notes were recorded immediately (2-5minutes) after the sighting, as well as conversation with nearby friend, (who did not observe in time). I am withholding report until tomorrow for legability reasons as well as possible judgement interferrence. I will mearly state what I saw and leave the space open to questions, which I will truely endevour to answer. I am interested to see what questions the communtiy will ask. I do hope this withholding period will instill some credence to what I observed. Discuss at will.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The way things go in today's society. UFOs are almost nothing to get excited about anymore. Chances are you will never know what it truly was other than what your eyes and mind observed. Unless you saw something significantly large in diameter than it's almost pointless.

Not trying to be negative but its commonplace to see UFOs these days.
edit on 6-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Not trying to be negative but its commonplace to see UFOs these days.

The author Arthur C. Clarke once basically said that he didn't believe in UFOs because he had seen too many of them. And these days there are even more crazy things flying around in the sky, so yes, unless you see a big flying triangle or a flying saucer nice and close up, you're not going to know what you're really looking at.

Which is kind of good, actually. People are learning that just because you see a light in the sky doesn't mean it's an alien ship. We know that it could be anything. Therefore, when somebody does make a big deal about something they've seen, the overall quality of the report is going to be better. We're getting better at weeding out the nonsense beforehand.
edit on 6-3-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

G'day mate Hows my Old P-Town going?

As a former Sandgroper myself and docent at Bickley Observatory I have to say its likely a meteorite that you saw given duration and location itself if we say NNE 30ks out of CBD thats the hills and I lived there. OR It could very be a milspec laser indeed. (naughty kidlets playing with those...perhaps..)

I agree with grey580 on this. Myself, I have been lucky enough to SEE and HEAR Twice A Meteorite dash across our skies into our atmosphere. Once at Ob City on a high balcony that was just Beyond awesome... ( non westaussies- Observation City is a high rise hotel on the beach.)
But have seen many and not heard them.

Given duration of sighting and no description of shape - I am assuming it zooped thru the sky in that 4 to 8 seconds so you saw a streak? Unless you provide other details I have to say I too have seen these Green Streaks just as you ... these are Meteorites...

Perth is wonderfully small and the Skies are So Awesome for gazing and even astrophotography in Morley can be done ( just outside the City centre) theres just so much flat and not much light pollution relatively even so - that a friends images are amazing from his backyard...in Morley!
I lived in the Hills over the hill in fact for even less light pollution..

Have a drink for me, I am now internal compassly challenged living East Coast USA lol I miss my Southern Cross and will likely get it tattooed on me ---not because Im a bogan --- haha but Astronomer whom misses the stars being the right way up lol

Have the Best Day
themuse

new topics

top topics

join