It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Trump Ultimately Pushing on 911 Truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

"That was Bush. Another real genius. That was Bush," Trump said sarcastically. "That turned out to be wonderful intelligence. You know? Great intelligence agency there."
Trump has previously cited the WMD failure to go after US intelligence agencies, bringing up the error as a reason to doubt the same agencies conclusions' that Russia meddled in the 2016 election.

cnn.com

Let me try to outline my line of thinking here so that I don't sound like a crazy person. This story comes from CNN. The remarks quoted came from a talk for Republican donors, as reported by CNN. Bush's WMD narrative was the impetus for Operation Iraqi Freedom, as promulgated by Colin Powell. So here, Trump is simultaneously criticizing not only US Intelligence failures which lead us to perhaps one of the greatest boondoggles in US political history (public fact, Saddam did not possess WMDs, neither to the North, South, East, nor West) whilst lampooning the same intelligence apparatus which has currently been leveraged to sideline the policy of a duly elected sitting President. Dirty deeds. This is what people are referring to when they reference 5d chess.

9-11 was the impetus for the Afghan occupation, and it was only a matter of time before that conflict was expanded into Iraq in 2003, based upon terrible, TERRIBLE intelligence regarding yellowcake Uranium.

Let me be clear: I don't know. I'm asking the question which is the title of this topic. Is President Trump moving in on 911 Truth? It kind of seems like he's doing his damnedest to get these ideas into the public consciousness. For nearly two decades we've been in this, like, dreamland where hazard quote National Security has trumped Constitutional rights. Maybe to counter that trump we need a Trump. Someone who's willing to fall on that sword.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

The Best President Trump is in the middle of the biggest bait and switch in history. He's got all the right people wound up to tiny little bits with Tweets in the right places.

edit on CST09America/ChicagoMarpm03CST0131pm by TheMadTitan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't like some of the things Trump has done recently, but having said that, he really is doing the tough things that no one else has been able to do, which in fact are things that no one else has even admitted even exist when they clearly do exist.

Things which if go untested and are not investigated, will lead to the true demise of America. It's already been on the fast track for our destruction in more ways than one.

Now with Trump, instead of going backwards every step, we are only going back three steps for every step forward.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah! It's almost like he's a real person! A real person who gets pissed off like the rest of us do! That's why he won. Not because of Russia, their goal is to destabilize. Not unify. Thanks for your post. You're describing progress. I think it's good.

ETA: yeah, I see what you did there, he's still taking steps back. BUT, maybe those are steps which needed to be taken. He's only got four, hopefully eight years to make some progress, and we've been stepping back for a long time.
edit on 3-3-2018 by Zelun because: eta

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Trump gets it. He knows the official version of events that day are more political than factual. There is nothing we can do to change the past. As for how we reconcile and resolve these ongoing issues without everything falling apart is a challenge. Trump has called out Bush many times over 9/11 and the subsequent wars. As for finding the political will to tackle this evil, he cannot do it alone.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It's good to hear the man's voice specifically addressing the event. Thanks for sharing that. He knows. We all know. Even those who are on the fence feel that pull, I distinctly remember feeling that pull in the days following. My greatest wish is that someone knocks down that penultimate domino, the one that leads to the awakening. I think our President is uniquely positioned to do so.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Found some interesting comments below a similar YT video:

Source: The Real Truth Behind Donald Trump's 9/11 Comments - YouTube

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks for the contribution. Why is it so difficult to get traction on these ideas? The President of the US is hinting at a cover up, and overtly indicating an IC deficiency. Did I post this in the wrong forum? Three flags? Maybe the case it too weak. I'll dig more. Again, thanks for getting into it.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Remember Putin saying that Russian FSB had info on 911 as a pre-election threat.

I also think, what subject could make every soul in the cabal cry out together in mad insanity? Maybe only exposing 911 and p aedos..?

What would justify a FULL BLOWN red alert with NSA and MIL INTEL reactivating Gitmo?

I have a whole list of reasons that I think 911 Truth is the final objective of The Storm, not just draining the swamp, full accountability. I will revisit this thread when I'm less tired and go over them.

What else would make the Deep State loose their mind in such a dramatic fashion? What else is worth all the former presidents working together to cover-up?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks for your attention! When you come back, get us some links on that FSB intelligence regarding 911.

It is insane. I distinctly remember Hillary asking during the debates whether Trump would concede gracefully. Seems like that was a one-way incitement. This Russian narrative has gone on long enough. She didn't even have the grace to give a concession speech on election night. I don't think she had one written. This election was an upset, and I think we should be asking why that is.

What else is worth all the former presidents working together to cover-up?

Crossing aisles, none-the-less. Why are former Republican Presidents turning on POTUS? Seems an easy answer: because he's pissing off the handlers.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hey kiddos, pay attention to this. It's a little story, but it has big implications. Do you need me to spell this out for you? You are being lied to. A President was elected despite the best efforts of people who didn't want him elected. You need to be asking yourself why that happened. Think about Harry Seldon's Psychohistory. Large-scale events don't happen on accident, or when they do it means they didn't happen by chance.

If Trump was elected President that's an expression of chaos. Ads bought by Russians couldn't have swayed that. Give me some evidence of ballot meddling and I'll believe you. Political chaos is IMMENSELY involved with forging public opinion, and if the dominant parties failed to counter #ty campaigns from Russia with love, well, that's on your own dumb ass self. Learn to discern. Dick.

Unless you're willing to acknowledge that there's a massive conspiracy against you which guides your thinking by crafting the media you read, and the movies you see, and the thinking you think. That is what is being alleged here. That Russians took out some ads and convinced you to vote Trump. Is that #ing reasonable? That is a conspiracy theory, if I ever did read one. Get some perspective. Friends.

I want to be friends. Get some perspective.
edit on 4-3-2018 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It might be something he takes on in his second term after the Mueller thing is over, actually the deep state might know he wants to do this, and everything they are doing is to weaken him so he can't deal with it. Russia, Mueller the women the whole thing, orchestrating movements. The house of cards could be about 9/11 because if Trump blew it open then he would be vindicated at every level, everybody lied, and fake news has been going on for decades.
And he could go on a massive purge the public would support that would involve ex-presidents and their VP's

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun
A President was elected despite the best efforts of people who didn't want him elected. You need to be asking yourself why that happened.

On April 4, 2007 in Redding, California a well known prophet named Kim Clement named Trump as a future president...

He also mentioned 9/11.

Here is the part that relates to this threads topic: “For God said, ‘I will not forget 9/11...”

According to another prophet ( Mark Taylor) tribunals are on the way that I believe might bring long awaited justice for those directly responsible for 9/11.

Taylor says, “The Lord started working with me about two or three weeks before the election. He kept telling me there’s going to be military style tribunals because the length, the depth and the scope of this corruption goes big, it’s going to boggle people’s minds. I can’t believe how big this is. Folks, put your seat belts on, this is going to be going on for years. These military style tribunals are going to have to take place because this thing is so big that, right now, we’re just scratching the surface. . . . It’s going to take military style tribunals to handle this because these are treasonous acts that are taking place right now. You are seeing treason on a scale that has never been seen before in the history of our country because of how many people are going to be involved.”

Mind Boggling Treasonous Acts Exposed and Punished – Mark Taylor

Kim Clement was a well known and respected prophet. Back in 2007 he gave at the time a very unusual prophecy in that he said Trump would be come God’s Trumpet, and would be placed in the highest office in the land. Keep in mind this was given in 2007, before Obama’s second term began! Who was thinking about Donald Trump being President back then? No one, except the Lord.

“Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord. Trump shall become a trumpet. I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the Church, says the Lord.”

“For God said, ‘I will not forget 9/11. I will not forget what took place that day, and I will not forget the gatekeeper that watched over New York, who will once again stand and watch over this nation, says the Spirit of God.”

“There will be a praying President, not a religious one. For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. God says, the one that is chosen shall go in and they shall says, ‘He has hot blood.’” “For the Spirit of God says, Yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of Hosts.”

“Listen to the Word of the Lord. God says, ‘I will put at your helm for two terms a President that will pray, but he not be a praying President when he starts.’”

I Never Believed Trump Was Chosen By God Until I Saw This Prophecy, Now It All Makes Sense

April 4, 2007

“This that shall take place shall be the most unusual thing, a transfiguration, a going into the marketplace, if you wish, into the news media, where Time Magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say.7 Newsweek, what I want them to say. The View, what I want them to say. Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord. Trump shall become a trumpet. I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet, and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church, says the Lord….

For God said, “I will not forget 9/11. I will not forget what took place that day, and I will not forget the gatekeeper that watched over New York, who will once again stand and watch over this nation,” says the Spirit of God. “It shall come to pass that the man that I shall place in the highest office shall go in whispering My name. But God said, when he enters into the office, he will be shouting out by the power of the Spirit. For I shall fill Him with My Spirit when he goes into office, and there will be a praying man in the highest seat in your land.

Kim Clement’s prophecies regarding Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

February 10, 2007

“There will be a praying president, not a religious one. For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. God says, the one that is chosen shall go in, and they shall say, “he has hot blood.” For the Spirit of God says, yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way, and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of hosts. Listen to the word of the Lord. God says, “I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office, and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power, says the Lord of hosts.”

I Never Believed Trump Was Chosen By God Until I Saw This Prophecy, Now It All Makes Sense

But Taylor has yet one more prophecy he reveals to Hunter in the interview. “It’s called ‘The Evil Crew of 32,” says Taylor:

“The spirit of God says ‘two will be taken and three will be shaken. While I will remove two from the evil crew of 32, and the other three shall be shaken to the core. The 32 years they have altogether served and empowered that entity called Bael, and the covenant they had holding up this house with the Illuminati and the New World Order shall come crumbling down. For when the first one is taken, it will be a sign that the New World Order shall die. When the second one is taken, it will be a sign that anyone calling himself ‘mine’ but comes against my Israel, sympathizing with their enemies will not be tolerated. The three that will be shaken will be a sign that no one is above the most high God, not even those that hold the highest offices in the land.

Yes, even the Supreme Court will be shaken. Do not fear, America, when you see these things manifesting, for these things must come to pass. I will clean up the darkness and it will usher in my light. For I have America in my hand.”

The 32 represents the 32 years the five former living presidents of the United States served as “leaders.” Taylor’s prophecy is interesting, to say the least – take from it what you will, but he says two will be removed from the face of the earth and the other three will be “shaken.”

Author Of 'Trump Prophecies' Reveals TWO NEW Prophecies In Interview

edit on 3.5.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Heavens to Murgatroid. That's a lot of material to go through. Thanks for your submission. I wanted to say one thing quick:

Back in the day, the Biblical days, to be specific, self-proclaiming as a prophet was risky business. One needed to be 100% accurate in order to avoid being stoned. I'm looking through this guy's stuff, and it's pretty good, but he's lucking he is contemporary. I suppose a razzing on the internet is the modern-day equivalent of a stoning. One the perks of not having to have opinions in the physical presence of one's peers, I suppose. Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Deepfake or timed release? I'll let you decide:

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

join