It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"It's Easier to get a Gun in School than to get GOD in School"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Because God doesn't really exist while guns are everywhere.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: neo96
Morality does belong in a school.

Just make it multi denominational.

Intelligence,discipline,faith.

They are not mutually exclusive.

Something is seriously lacking.

Taking toys away from the adults does nothing to fix the kids.
Quoting so it can be read again.

I could not agree more. This is a very sensible and core part of the solution.
It’s easy enough to teach morals and not teach about magic sky guys that don’t exist.
Agreed. It is not specifically about religion.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This thread is about "Culture" and how backwards we all are.

Like the quote says below:

Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health. Lawyers destroy justice. Universities destroy knowledge. Governments destroy freedom. The major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality. ~ Michael Ellner

It's all part of the CULT-ure psy-op...

Modern "culture" is a product of the Luciferian conspiracy against Christian Civilization.

www.henrymakow.com...

The good news is that modern culture, based on the premise there is no inherent purpose or positive design in human life, has been exposed as a long-term Illuminati psy-op designed to demoralize us. It will fail.

The Satanic Origin of Modern Cult-ure

...historians, educators and journalists collaborate by upholding a false reality and distracting us from the truth. Our world, our perception of the human experience, are shaped by an occult secret society. Our culture is an elaborate psy-op.

The Satanic Cult That Rules the World

POPULAR CULTURE = BRAINWASHING. "Popular culture" (music, TV, movies, books, fashion etc.) is NOT spontaneous but corporate controlled and manufactured. "Today's mass culture operates like the opium trade: The supply determines the demand."

Bankers Are Behind The Counter Culture

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest.

Modern society is based on a solipsism created by Illuminati (Cabalist) Jewish bankers and their Masonic minions. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth. Instead of being dedicated to Truth, humanity has been hijacked by the bankers. The "New World Order" is a solipsism that stymies and enslaves mankind while increasing the bankers' power and wealth. We are being drawn into a solipsism that inverts good and evil; truth and lies. We are being inducted into a satanic cult.

WESTERN CULTURE BASED ON DENYING REALITY

Thus kulture is contrived. How do we know what we know? We are taught by the mass media and the education system. But what if they were subverted by a satanic secret society, i.e. the Illuminati? The mass media and education system promote this suspension of reality. Truth is suppressed. Lies are promulgated. Negative or self-destructive behavior is portrayed in a positive light.

How the Illuminati Control Culture

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I'm flagless please help!

Anyone care to help a brother out?

Thx!
Because everybody already knows where this conversation goes. And that’s why we took religion Out of schools.

Religion belongs in your head, if anywhere......

Everything is a religion.

My point was that our collective religion is currently selfishness vanity and violence.

My suggested solution was to replace that with respect, kindness, and Love.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
If you believe the Bible in it's word as "literal" then God has killed more people than every mass shooter since the dawn of time. Remember that lil flood thingy, that was ALL HUMANITY laid to waste at the hands of God....scary to think he could get his hands on an AR-15..wow the damage he and his son could do.

He's God, numchuck, not some asshole that thinks he is.

He owns us.

Why do you hate your parents?

Kinda says it in His title. God the Father.

Your brother killed them kids and perpetrated every other "man made disaster."

No one likes a holier than thou BS artist.

Jesus didn't like them 2000 ya.

Nice try, good thing I have no control over your soul.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If you believe the Bible in it's word as "literal" then God has killed more people than every mass shooter since the dawn of time. Remember that lil flood thingy, that was ALL HUMANITY laid to waste at the hands of God....scary to think he could get his hands on an AR-15..wow the damage he and his son could do.

Someone didn't read all the way through and thus missed the entire point of the thread.

I wonder who that was?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Actually, the word "God" in English is translated as an omnipresent omnipotent omniscient eternal and infinite supra-conscious force that forms the fundamental substrate of all the universe. It exists from a supra-reality and is the substance of this reality ( light / energy / electromagnetic information ).

Indeed, it is also true that "guns" are merely a manifest construct that are a temporary vibration of that fundamental substrate. A holographic projection, if you will.

So therefore "God" exists everywhere and guns aren't even really real. In fact nothing is real except the ocean of electromagnetic information ( light, God ) that permeates our realm of existance.

What I'm saying is that this is a Matrix Neo, wake up!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health. Lawyers destroy justice. Universities destroy knowledge. Governments destroy freedom. The major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality. ~ Michael Ellner

And Muzzleflash destroys the BS.

Which is actually backwards too because I'm like the most creatively sarcastic guy there is.

We live in opposite world.
edit on 3/3/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/3/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Anyway, this was a drive-by. Zooooooom....... Turns up the radio

Locked up in my hurricane head
Bloody knuckles paint the whole place red
Straitjacket, straight tie me to the bed

All alone in a room full of misfits
Cold blooded, cold hearted on a hit list
Paranoid, struggling, I gotta kick this

Everybody's looking at me, staring at me
Everybody's looking at me

Terrified, paralyzed
Something's got a hold on me
Let me go, I can't speak
I'm choking on my crooked teeth

Wake me up if I sleep
Cause I'm haunted by my dreams
Crying out, but I can't speak
Cause I'm choking on my, choking on my
Crooked teeth

Caved in, hyperventilating
Cutting way too close to my skin
I feel the devil trying to creep back in
I feel the devil trying to creep back in

I'm possessed by the every day stress
Flash back and I'm trying to forget
Bloody hell, bloody knife, bloody mess

Terrified, paralyzed
Something's got a hold on me
Let me go, I can't speak
I'm choking on my crooked teeth

Wake me up if I sleep
Cause I'm haunted by my dreams
Crying out, but I can't speak
Cause I'm choking on my, choking on my
Crooked teeth

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

When it's a dumb as this thread...who in the right f'ing mind would read it all the way thru. Walls & fing walls of text....with zero to say. Have a great Sunday. God was taken out of our schools because it's a damn fairey tale. Period the end.
edit on 4-3-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

When it's a dumb as this thread...who in the right f'ing mind would read it all the way thru. Walls & fing walls of text....with zero to say. Have a great Sunday. God was taken out of our schools because it's a damn fairey tale. Period the end.

That attitude is exactly what creates the atmosphere for school shootings.

Interested in a vest? 10% off

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I linked that song because of several reasons but it does explain a glimpse of the mindset of an outcast to a degree.

The only way to prevent something is to understand what causes it.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I thought you guys think God is already everywhere. Thats what I was told anyway.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So you would have no objection if said morals are taught from an Islamic point of view? Or how about Judiaism? Or Hindu, or Buddhist, or Satanic, or Wiccan?

Therein lies the problem. This is a country with a large diversity, not all people believe in the same thing, some even have a different set of standards when it comes to morality, some far more stricter than others. And as much as some would like to think that their path is the only way, the reality is far more different.

I don't think it is a matter of education, 85% of the people in the United States have a high school diploma, or a GED.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Post, don't post, little flags, alot of flags, no flags, popular, unpopular.

Does it really matter, to who you are?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

God was taken out of our schools because it's a damn fairey tale. Period the end.

What if the REAL fairy tale is actually atheism?

Just a thought...

Thus kulture is contrived. How do we know what we know? We are taught by the mass media and the education system. But what if they were subverted by a satanic secret society, i.e. the Illuminati? The mass media and education system promote this suspension of reality. Truth is suppressed. Lies are promulgated. Negative or self-destructive behavior is portrayed in a positive light.

How the Illuminati Control Culture

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I thought you guys think God is already everywhere. Thats what I was told anyway.

The thread title was intended as an epigram or type of quip.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

that is rich for you being an electrical being to then deny the same electric that created you.You do this all in the name of "science"

i will make you a good deal quit denying god and i will not destroy your science shield
edit on 5-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
So you would have no objection if said morals are taught from an Islamic point of view? Or how about Judiaism? Or Hindu, or Buddhist, or Satanic, or Wiccan?

Therein lies the problem.

Of course I'd object.

And that is not the problem.

If you recall in my posts, since I know you read them thoroughly, I remarked that a common ground of basic moral thought can be found between all major religions and philosophies.

There's no reason our schools shouldn't promote honor or compassion, for example.

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

you'd think, with the way some people talk, that guns are god.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join