It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally!! It is time to ban the word MAN from the history books!! I am offended LOL!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: dawnstar

Why is it that men seem to have contributed more to the advancement of the species throughout history ?

Oh, you've got it just as wrong as the rest of us. You see - all this time we've been under the illusion that we men have provided all the resources of this world (literally dug it out of the ground), and given it to women for their consumption - while in reality we men have been sitting on our fat asses while simultaneously oppressing women while they were busy doing ALL the work and inventing ALL the things man... - sorry, personkind has ever come up with.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

To ban a bleeping word removes the right of free speech. LOL

PLEASE STOP taking this all so seriously. You're all a lot better than this I know. Now prove my theory.

edit on 28-2-2018 by yws6afdf7bc789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
We’re allegedly getting snow in the UK tonight and I’m hoping to make a snowman... I mean gender fluid snowperson. By gender fluid I mean when he melts his snowballs will drop off.

You win I'm calling it.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Is it banned yet?

Sanctuary cities for all things man.

Hey,Hey.

Ho,Ho.

It's sanctuary cities fo sho.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
1st get rid of the word man. Then get rid of the word his-story.

My apologies if this was already mentioned.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Propaganda is propaganda regardless who is doing it.

Idiotic propaganda is being pushed on all sides.

How's that song go?

Jokers to the LEFT of me, Clowns to my RIGHT. Here I am stuck in the middle with you.

If we eliminated all the idiots on the planet pushing some idiotic thing because they're idiots. We'd have 95% of the planets population vanish overnight.

On the upside, all the U.S political crap would finally vanish from ATS and UFO's and # might make a come back.

Nah seriously, ATS front page looks like a Fox, CNN or Huffpost website these days.

Sadly nowhere online is safe anymore. Every damn site you go to some American will be there making it all about their politics, post a picture of a kitten playing with a ball of wool and within seconds someone will be commenting about Trump and Clinton or #blacklivesmatter and #metoo

Pretty pathetic and #ing sad really that this is the way the world is headed, advancing technology wise, while we go backwards as a species.

edit on 2-3-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: stuff

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join