It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally!! It is time to ban the word MAN from the history books!! I am offended LOL!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Why is it that men seem to have contributed more to the advancement of the species throughout history ?

it cant be because of the "patriarchy" as there were plenty of civilisations with polytheistic religions and plenty of female goddesses to worship and "mother earth" and plenty of female rulers the world over.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

What's wrong with wanting power and control? Lol or is it men don't want to share it?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What makes you think men actually have any power or control over their lives or others?
power and control is all really just an illusion of the mind !

When someone believes they are under the control of another , it's all about your perception of reality really!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You have a point.
Never mind

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Make sure to return my rib.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

oddly enough , if you let go of any perceived control or power (it's scary I know )
you will actually feel more in control

as contradictory as that sounds !

the way is not the way !

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
it's the victors who get to rewrite history, how long has it been a patriarchy erasing the history of the ancients and substituting their own version??
who discovered america first?? it certainly wasn't the european columbus!! probably wasn't the vikings either....
just who did??

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Umpa lumpers of course.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

This is NO LONGER in the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

We need to rename the White House- it is offensive.
Also, need to rename: cracker jacks, saltine crackers, and Aunt Jemima pancakes and syrup.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I have my money on whatever tribes inhabited China !

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

but that was the point in recording history ,so that the truth should be known ! hence why many recorded the goings on of humanity !
We may think that history is set in stone , but we can investigate for ourselves and confirm or deny historical writings and records , they didnt have the power of scientific enquiry
we can look back at history and search for the truth , and refute the currently held ideas which are taken as fact
the truth always comes out in the end

So even if the patriarchy did re write history to suit their agenda , then we can prove them wrong if the evidence suggests as much ,we just have to remain vigilant and honest .

Anyway what is the patriarchy , who are they ? , aye a bunch of rich aristocrats , and wealthy traders who back at the height of the european enlightenment decided they were the pinnacle of evolution and the highest form of civilsation and everyone else was savage in comparison and so they took advantage of this fact and made sure their family would benefit and we have the current state of the world.

Or was Ceaser a part of the patriarchy too , Ghenghis , Alexander , how far back do we go , or were they simply just conquerors , is Queen Victoria, and Queen Elizabeth part of the patriarchy too , Cleopatra ? Elizabeth Bathory
or were they just powerful rich people , who were egotistical , sociopaths ?

edit on 27-2-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ho's and Bro's maybe! say someone robs another on the street, does one say to the police " a person just stole that person's purse" how are to distinguish between different "persons" well I suppose " person for the man and girl for the woman" It's damned confusing to me anyway! also the etomolgy of the words ie. "Manhattan or Manchester" don't mean a Man named Chester founded the city or a Man called say " george Hattan" etc. I mean Icould be completly wrong! I believe it will never happen cause of the cost of changing just about everything! pretty funny anyway! thanks for the post it made my day with good humor

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
MAN,MAN,MAN,,MAN,MAN.

Ban,ban,Ban,Ban,Ban

It!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
MAN,MAN,MAN,,MAN,MAN.

Ban,ban,Ban,Ban,Ban

It!

Suck on it.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
B C D E F G H I J K L O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
Problem solved.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just a head's up, I'll be in Bozeperson, Montana tomorrow. So that means the beer is on you.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
And who are these people who got offended by a word? lol. They probably don't come close to 1% of the population of u.s.a or even the city they live in of people getting offended over stupid stuff.

They need to get off there high horse and stop taking things literally. Snowflakes get worse with time.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Do men even have a say in this matter? Or is the result pre determinded?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Honestly the video speaks for itself. I really do not have any other words than to say that this kind of rhetoric actually makes Fox news look good. Which to me absolutely blows my mind, considering the vitriol I have had for this "news" organization since the Bush Regime.

The social engineers have done quite the number on this woman.... oops now I have been offensive!!

Woman? Of course you mean woperson.

Maybe it's just a case of Persondela effect, but I clearly remember a time when wopersons didn't have their head up their own ass to such an extent.

I suggest we all use the word man as much as humanly possible, to counter this utter load of personure.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join