It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Sun Simulator caught on video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Anyone heard of this?

This guy here in the video shows a Patent from NASA who are apparently building a Sun Simulator. If anyone has more info I'd appreciate it if you posted it here.

LINK TO PATENT

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above information is why I posted this godforsaken thread in the first place.

Thanks

edit on 25-2-2018 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
and nasa made the swap while everyone was sleeping...

i can't even fathom what level of idiocy is behind this "conspiracy"...

the earth orbits the sun. think about that...
edit on 25-2-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Did you read it, the patent part.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

I managed to watch this utter s4ite until 3:58. This people is what happens when people just lack knowledge.
It's like me making up how a piston engine works using fairies and god rays rather than looking it up and learning why things do what they do.

The 'planet' is so clearly a lens flare and a reflection of some inner camera part [reflection of] that it baffles my mind how any adult in 2018 can ignore a perfectly logical explanation to the stupidest reason ever.

It leaves me as baffled as flat earth, chetrails and religion. Seriously?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Bi planes used to be ludicrous, along with Aliens etc. I'm here because I have an interest in certain topics, and to just poopoo it away with a flick of the wrist, seems .. passe'

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost

where is it?

there is no patent in your OP.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

where is it?

there is no patent in your OP.

The Video mentions it. That's really the part I'm interested in, not so much the rest.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The Video mentions it.

So you want posters to watch a video and then google whats in the video and bring it back here for you?

Why cant you do that?

Why cant you supply a summary of the video like terms and conditions of ATS ask posters to do if they post a video they want others to watch?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Wth is wrong with you dude. I'm just asking a simple question ok?

watch don't watch, i couldn't care less. If you haven't heard about this thing NASA is doing then that's fine man, just don't be an ass about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

UMMMM.. Your title is click bait man, you claim it is "caught on video" then just show random videos and pics of the sun? ATS you really ought to clamp down on clickbait posts.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

According to the guy in the video nasa has invented a light source so large and powerful that it can light up half the planet at once!
Amazing! What could they possibly be powering it with?
Is elon in on this?
If not we should get him to fly a rocket over to this thing and check it out for us.

Oh and the evidence for this is a patent that he admits he doesn't understand and the fact that he thinks the sun looks like it was encased in plastic. Oh and chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Ok.. I didn't make that title up, righty oh? We have to post the exact title of the post in reference to said information.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Okay so what is your implication, said in my best Dennis Reynolds voice, with this video?

Please tell me you arent a Nibiru nut? Regardless I watched it and you seemed focused on a patent made in 1971 by NASA for a sun simulator which makes sense with the Sun being in space and NASA being the agency tasked with exploring and studying space.

Why does something logical like that seem like a problem to you?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

He's right though. The mods might find issue with such a bare bones thread. If you don't want that to happen then put some meat on those bones. At the very least you could link to the patent....if it even exists.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

It's not. But apparently it is for you.

btw you can have your knife back, you know, so you can come back for seconds.

I don't give a raging bloodsucking bat about what you're implying dude. I had a question, simple to the point. Why so anguished about me asking a damn question for my own study?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

He's right though. The mods might find issue with such a bare bones thread. If you don't want that to happen then put some meat on those bones. At the very least you could link to the patent....if it even exists.

I'll do that.

btw i've seen threads with a hell of a lot less than mine, and more stars than ... anyway..

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

UMMMM.. Your title is click bait man, you claim it is "caught on video" then just show random videos and pics of the sun? ATS you really ought to clamp down on clickbait posts.

I automatically tune out any time 'caught on video/tape' is thrown out there.

It's code for fake nonsense.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I'll do that.

btw i've seen threads with a hell of a lot less than mine, and more stars than ... anyway..

Were they anti-left?

Probably.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

According to the guy in the video nasa has invented a light source so large and powerful that it can light up half the planet at once!
Amazing! What could they possibly be powering it with?
Is elon in on this?
If not we should get him to fly a rocket over to this thing and check it out for us.

Oh and the evidence for this is a patent that he admits he doesn't understand and the fact that he thinks the sun looks like it was encased in plastic. Oh and chemtrails.

It would be miraculous yes. If true. I could speculate on what i've read and looked into.

See, this is what turns people off completely, asking questions is no longer vogue, but acting like an a** is perfectly fine.

Trying to have a decent conversation.... Elon Musk, hard to say, I suspect he know's more than he'd be willing to share though.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I managed to watch this utter s4ite until 3:58. This people is what happens when people just lack knowledge.
It's like me making up how a piston engine works using fairies and god rays rather than looking it up and learning why things do what they do.

The 'planet' is so clearly a lens flare and a reflection of some inner camera part [reflection of] that it baffles my mind how any adult in 2018 can ignore a perfectly logical explanation to the stupidest reason ever.

It leaves me as baffled as flat earth, chetrails and religion. Seriously?

Then what are the fairies in my engine really up to?
I'm going to need to have a talk with them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join