It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Sun Simulator caught on video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: odzeandennz
and nasa made the swap while everyone was sleeping...

i can't even fathom what level of idiocy is behind this "conspiracy"...

the earth orbits the sun. think about that...

Same people who believe in Orgon Generators also believe that weather radar stations generate rainclouds - ever noticed how in the weather maps, all the rainstorms are always centred around the radar stations?

See that, I find of interest.

edit on 25-2-2018 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I was referring to the general tone of the thread, not you specifically..

My bad...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

The patent is for an illumination source that can be used to simulate the Sun in order to test spacecraft here on Earth. The nonsense one sees on the web these days is frightening.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The patent is for an illumination source that can be used to simulate the Sun in order to test spacecraft here on Earth. The nonsense one sees on the web these days is frightening.

Then valid discussion is warranted over mere admonishment. ?

I didn't see the op propose anything, but ask. derision doesn't help anyone in good topics.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You think I don't do this for purposes unknown to you? How egotistical.

I'll give you a star for that, being the egotist that I am.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Strange I didn't even see your post until 15 seconds ago. Thanks that's cool, i'd like to check out those other links, thanks for the help on it.

edit on 25-2-2018 by brokenghost because: wording.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You think I don't do this for purposes unknown to you? How egotistical.

I'll give you a star for that, being the egotist that I am.

You have one too, for admitting it.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: odzeandennz
and nasa made the swap while everyone was sleeping...

i can't even fathom what level of idiocy is behind this "conspiracy"...

the earth orbits the sun. think about that...

Same people who believe in Orgon Generators also believe that weather radar stations generate rainclouds - ever noticed how in the weather maps, all the rainstorms are always centred around the radar stations?

Nope never noticed that rainstorms are always centered around radar stations because its simply not true.

For example..Here is a shot of the rainstorms hitting the North East right now..

edit on 25-2-2018 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I found a different patent, both seem to have similar outcomes. The one I linked was based on harnessing Sun light.

Thinking about it I did come to the same conclusion though.

Useless for sustaining life without the right input, starlight.

Impossible to replace the Sun... To work as a Sun it'll need starlight, gravity wise it'll have to be as big as the Sun in mass.

Unfeasible as a star replacement, basically you'd need to ship in the mass from elsewhere or cannibalise Sol... If that was the game plan with this patent then you might as well make another on how to create a star, it seems to be an equally feasible idea.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Wth is wrong with you dude. I'm just asking a simple question ok?

yes and I am answering by asking if you want ATSers to google things you can do yourself or why you cant.

Nothing wrong with asking what you did, it was vague and basically said nothing.

hence why I questioned you, to get more info.

just don't be an ass about it.

How do see I was being an ass?

You post a video with no description and start talking about a patent with no link to the patent.

Questioning your vagueness is being an ass?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

All good

We live and learn, I genuinely love threads like this... I'm here for the discussion

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Dude dude dude...... You're just not getting it are you? Wow.. ok in laymens terms just for you.

I, didn't expect anyone to go find anything. I wanted to ask people here, in the forum, if they'd heard about it, not to research it for me.

If you can't understand that by now, you never will.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sun simulator, shaped the same as the camera lens.

The mind that made this up is stuck in a delusion, a simulation of a functioning mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The mind that made this up is stuck in a delusion, a simulation of a functioning mind.

That's the gist of it isn't it, that we just don't know if our minds are Simulations of something else. People assume so much that they can't discuss much else, that isn't programmed that is.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

That's the gist of it isn't it, that we just don't know if our minds are Simulations of something else. People assume so much that they can't discuss much else, that isn't programmed that is.

In this case they don't understand refraction of a light source thru a glass camera lens.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sure in our minds but there's a lot more we haven't obtained to yet. So for me as an individual, I'll take the road less traveled, Its more interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Strange I didn't even see your post until 15 seconds ago. Thanks that's cool, i'd like to check out those other links, thanks for the help on it.

Sure! I PMed you the link. Hopefully you will find something interesting in it. My PM's and my posts sometimes don't show up at all. I don't know why that is...

Thanks!
blend

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If there is a fake sun...where is the real one, and what iluminates the moon then? Is it a fake moon, too?

Oh I guess there is some explanation because the earth is actually flat. It must be an optical illusion. Quick, burn all science books

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thanks muchly! This is just what I was looking for. I'll be taking a look at it later, really appreciated

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Flat earth? not likely. But i'd burn half of the books anyways, most things crammed down our throats by Institutionalized morons , aren't necessarily right.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join