It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic intelligence memo released -- live updates

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Anything where DWS is involved is suspect if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

PWNED......

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trumps challenger sure can't say the same.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Putin is smiling ear to ear because of all the turmoil between our parties. I think they may have set this up with the dossier. Russian informants my A$$, they are probably agents of Russia.
edit on 24-2-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Putin is smiling ear to ear because of all the turmoil between our parties. I think they may have set this up with the dossier. Russian informants my A$$, they are probably agents of Russia.

This doesn't seem completely out of the realm of possibility.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

This doesn't seem completely out of the realm of possibility.

It is probably more of a probability than a possibility. Those supposed informants probably got a bonus for this one.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Boy this thread died fast. Did they move the circle-jerk over to another one?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I think its more that this thread has been taken over by people trying to circle jerk about how this is nothing or wrong and people just not wanting to wade through the crap.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

I think its more that this thread has been taken over by people trying to circle jerk about how this is nothing or wrong and people just not wanting to wade through the crap.

You might have an easier time if this memo contained anything useful for you.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

President Trump said that the Kremlin are laughing their asses off. Chaos they wanted...Chaos they got.

Wait until Democrats start to sense that they will actually lose seats in November 2018. They'll demand a Special Counsel to investigate all Trump Supporters on Twitter, for ties to RUSSIA.
edit on 2/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

See? This is the exact thing I was talking about. Amazing!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Xcathdra

Snipe hunts are so much fun... It is right up there with chasing untamed ornithoids.

Yep they are.

Former NSA experts say it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.

Questions about the hack

The report continues, "Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC's system."

When is a Russian hack, not a hack?

Anwan would most certainly be a person of interest.

Were they working for the Iranians or Pakistan?

Muslim Brotherhood or Hamas?

Were they connected to and colluding with Huma and hillary to spy on their own people?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

"Democratic Intelligence" Was it painful putting those two words together in your title?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
All the Dems memo really amounts to is a rebuttal, nothing more. Finely tuned message that was crafted to cast doubt on the original.
edit on 24-2-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Ok let's have a discussion.

What do you suppose the reason would be when crafting this 8-page footnoted (for accuracy, no doubt
) memo to leave out any rebuttal of the GOP assertion that McCabe said without the dossier they wouldn't have gotten the FISA warrant? They've been in the media saying that's not true. Why wouldn't you include that here, with a footnote sourcing McCabe's classified testimony?
edit on 24 2 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: CB328
Neither memo changes the fact that Trump's administration is full of traitors and criminals.

Yea lets not bother with things like due process, seek convictions if evidence is found... naw lets just string them up I mean CB328 said so that's good enough for me.

Should be interesting to read the DNC propaganda piece, wonder which piece will get the most traction.

Not like there are no indications to make me feel diffently, the only thing that has been shown in this investigation, is Russia was and will again attack us. trump camp was wheeling and dealing, then lying about Russians. All of whom were working closely with trump at one time.....If trump had knowledge of these things, it will make him guilty.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

But I suppose the goal for some all along is to cast doubt on what will come from the investigations.

What it does cast doubt on is the effective sleuthing of those who want to make the FISA story as anything but what actually did happen.
It's a pity that there is no penalty given for the original....what amounted to...filibuster, created in the childish hope that people will have forgotten what happened a year or so ago. What a waste of my eyeballs that was.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: CB328
Neither memo changes the fact that Trump's administration is full of traitors and criminals.

Yea lets not bother with things like due process, seek convictions if evidence is found... naw lets just string them up I mean CB328 said so that's good enough for me.

Should be interesting to read the DNC propaganda piece, wonder which piece will get the most traction.

Not like there are no indications to make me feel diffently, the only thing that has been shown in this investigation, is Russia was and will again attack us. trump camp was wheeling and dealing, then lying about Russians. All of whom were working closely with trump at one time.....If trump had knowledge of these things, it will make him guilty.

Hey if they find evidence and indict and convict, then lock em up I got no problem with that, my only beef at this point is it seems to be a whole lot of opinion behind the accusations.

So far it only looks like republicans are guilty of is the same things democrats are guilty of, with the lions share of crime coming from the RNC and the DNC.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Ok let's have a discussion.

What do you suppose the reason would be when crafting this 8-page footnoted (for accuracy, no doubt
) memo to leave out any rebuttal of the GOP assertion that McCabe said without the dossier they wouldn't have gotten the FISA warrant? They've been in the media saying that's not true. Why wouldn't you include that here, with a footnote sourcing McCabe's classified testimony?

Um... So you didnt read it then. Page 6 first full paragraph and footnote 25 and 26 they refer to McCabe testimony. Ask the GOP why the McCabe testimony still has not been released.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
All the Dems memo really amounts to is a rebuttal, nothing more. Finely tuned message that was crafted to cast doubt on the original.

I wouldn't even call it a rebuttal. Some of the things that were written in Schiff's memo turned out to be nothing more than rewording the Nunes memo to make it look like it was correcting something it wasn't. It was just repeating it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join