It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Have A Nuts And Bolts UFO Discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The micro mini black hole...creates it's own magnetic and gravitational shields around the saucer, that mimics the no rest mass of a photon.

In the vast reaches of outer space (excluding gas cloud zones), the micro mini black hole propulsion unit is fed starlight photons from a photon receptor, located on the outside hull of the saucer. The photons gravitate to the accretion disc of the black hole, with the majority of the photons being expelled at the black holes two polar jets at near the speed of light; that are funneled to various thruster tube outlets on the outside lower hull of the saucer starship.

Direction vectors are performed...when the photon receptor closes it's entry port, the bottom hull rotates various degrees --- the photon receptor reopens, thereby funneling photons to the black hole; then to the polar jets and eventually to the thruster outlet tubes; including top an bottom thruster ports for up and down vectors.

The polar jets are expelled from the thrusters, at near the speed of light, with constant acceleration for the starship...increasing speed --- exponentially squared --- easily up to the speed of light barrier and beyond into the superluminal realm.
edit on 24-2-2018 by Erno86 because: punctuation

edit on 24-2-2018 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The mimicking no rest mass of the saucer's magnetic shields (created by the micro mini black hole), should protect the starship from the dangers of the speed of light barrier and the superluminal realm.

In the regions where starlight photons can't penetrate dark zones: The saucer starship possibly uses a finite fuel...such as deuterium, that is gathered from seawater. A small portion of the seawater, is injected between the two offboard magnetic shields, created by the micro mini black hole --- then one magnetic shield compresses against the other until the fusion plasma reaction occurs --- thusly feeding more photons to the black hole photon propulsion unit.

The rest of the stored seawater...temporaily surrounds the starship, so as to ptotect it and the crew from fusion plasma neutron radiation.

Various degrees of electrified fusion plasma color power phases: Hi power bluish-white and low power reddish-orange.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"Black hole spaceship propulsion"

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"Black hole starships"

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Double post, sorry!
edit on 2/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

"Show a cave man modern technology, and they'd call it magic. Show a modern human magic, and they'd believe it was technology" - Unsure who said this, but what seems "strange" "magical" or "extraordinary" to us may just be an advanced race's advanced technology

It would be the same as a goldfish attempting to grasp the vastness of the ocean.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

good post about lighter than air vehicles!

have you checked out JPAerospaces Orbital Ascender concept?

www.jpaerospace.com...

once at the link click the airship to orbit PDF. you might find it very cool.

the point is they are building at the moment chevron shaped airships up to several hundred feet in length intended to perform heavy lift to low earth orbit. the goal is to create an inflatable chevron shaped airship over a mile in length to take stuff reliably up into space.

the things literally look like what people saw earlier in the evening of the Phoenix lights incident. there was a mile long chevron shaped object reportedly flying by witnesses earlier that night before the more famous incident of lights in the sky the public is more aware of.

conceptual art of JP Aerospaces orbital ascender.

then look at what witnesses saw in the 80s in the Hudson valley. flying boomerang and chevrons that on closer inspection looked like lighter than air vehicles.

although JPAerospace denies doing any work for the govt. and there is a pretty friendly member here on ATS who works for JPAerospace (hope he joins the conversation, as he sometimes does) it's possible the govt was already researching and developing this sort of heavy lifting technology to bring heavy loads up into low earth orbit 30- 40 years earlier. why not?

and it makes sense too. if you're trying to get big stuff into orbit and do it semi clandestinely you don't want to use a big rocket where everybody in the world can see and be aware of the launch of and then figure out orbits of secret stuff and other info. you'd want a nice quite lifter to silently float that thing up into low earth orbit on the sly.

another thing to consider. giant black triangles. could some of them being lighter than air derigibles. say you wanted Bi-static (good for detecting stealth aircraft) radars floating along your borders and coast line to detect Soviet and Chinese stealth aircraft interloping or intruding our airspace. well wouldn't a pair of giant stealthy floating black triangular airships be good for that purpose. heck they can even be sensor platforms for really high altitudes to observe or monitor a large swath of horizon or land.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

your talk of plasma surrounding a ship could seque into another interesting thing to consider.

if your vehicle was surrounded by a shell of plasma. and your vehicle came equipped with a phased radio antenna array. it could induce that plasma to spin and with that net motion of the charged particles in the plasma create a powerful electric current and via that a very powerful macro sized magnetic field. This Plasma Magnet would be a useful way to make very large radius magnetic fields.

the real question is why you'd want to do that.

but think of UFO sightings. odd radio signal bursts. electrical interferance. glowing seemingly plasma like spheres.

makes one think.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I am unable to share any technical knowledge regarding alternative lift devices.

I will say that there are untapped possibilities in existing science and materials strictly because easier methods are selected for convenience. There are definitely some viable lift options that have not been explored at the industrial level.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
MUFON CASE 74282

here's a MUFON case that I think is very fascinating and that everyone should check out.

a trio of hunters in canada witnessed and observed a large glowing metallic barbell shaped ufo hover over a nearby grassy field for 45 minutes or so one evening.

got to observe it in detail through their rifle scopes and compare with each other what they were observing. the ufo was only 400 yards away.

later they saw a second of the same type of craft join the one they were observing briefly before flying off its own way.

what makes this case interesting is that one of the men in the hunting party was an electrical engineer and was able to deduce interesting things from his observations and gives an extremely detailed account of what he saw. including the lights and effects the vehicle created.

he even tried video recording the vehicle. interestingly the video recorder captures the audio of their excited conversation and dialogue during the actual sighting. unfortunately, although on occasion the video hints at a vague shape, it is completely corrupted by anomalous electrical interference. the interference had a pattern and frequency which in its self is useful in determining characteristics of the vehicles field that it was emitting and is interesting in its own right.

below is a 45 minute YouTube video of an in depth interview with the three witnesses, each giving their seperate accounts as to what they saw. the video includes a pretty good animation and reproduction of the vehicle they saw.

it's worth watching.

full MUFON video for case 74282
m.youtube.com...

6 minute summary video of case for those who don't want to watch the full 45 minute version.

m.youtube.com...

39 minute lecture by the MUFON investigator for the case discussing it.
vimeo.com...

6 minute video where witness discusses his camcorder footage and in depth analysis of the electrical interference it shows.

m.youtube.com...

personally I believe whatever it was they saw was ours. but one thing is for sure. they weren't hallucinating and the account each witness gives is thorough, woo free, and sober.

I think it's one of the most fascinating ufo reports I've come across.
edit on 24-2-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hey, nice to see you BASSPLYR! But chill out a bit! lol.

Here is my thoughts on Eugene P. Super cooled helium is the cause not the magnet. When doing scientific research you take a baseline (BASS line! lol). The helium is the interesting thing not the magnet.

The vectors get delayed when the medium is being rotated. There is your decrease in gravity (or at least it’s effects). That is my thoughts. The super fluid helium can be manipulated to make gravity be delayed. And when that would have been done EP would have been vindicated.

Not plastics. Helium!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Sorry not to respond to your post!

Yes, nuts and bolts UFOs are real. And some are ours (at least that is how people react). And wonderful topic to ponder!

S+F

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

nice post. chill out indeed.

here's the paper Teo is citing for those interested in reading.

lanl.arxiv.org...

I was going somewhere else with my post, but yours is very valid and pertinent to this thread and discussion. welcome to the thread! star from me! stick around and chat some more with us. we could use your firepower in this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

After having visions of triangle craft i’ve tried to understand how one might work. I believe that some tech is being held back on purpose. The 2D transformation from 3/4-D world will look like magic to everyone else.

That is about it. The other stuff is meta materials that create an envelope around itself basically not-reflecting the sky around it but letting light pass through its field. Makes it seem invisible.

I’m pretty sure that this is being tested on regular craft too. Seen an F22 start a climb then looked back up to see the progress and could only hear it.

They can’t keep it black too much longer.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

the problem is that not only ufos break all laws of physics but they are also related to a bunch of paranormal phenomena

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
What a great thread, I often sit and wonder about whether these are a "made" device or something else, and what type of propulsion they use. I like Bob Lazers stories about S4, and his descriptions about Flying alien craft, gravitational waves, and element 115 at the time, but most of it had already been theorized.

If we go by eyewitness testimonies, and not just the public but police and pilots, some of these "things" must definitely be a nuts and bolts type craft that are seen because of there descriptions about metallic type surfaces.
We also have reports of "smells" like electrical burning and feeling electrical fields, tingling skin, also witnesses getting irritated skin, and rashes when in close proximity to these "things". So what ever powers these things either uses a massive electrical field or a by-product of what powers it. There are also reports of lights and craft that seem to glow, which makes me think of maybe some kind of plasma effect.
If we go by Einsteins famous E=MC2, Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared, Energy is what actually exists. It exists in various forms and mass is just one of it's properties. So has someone "out there" figured out how to take mass out of the equation, literally??

I remember reading the article on element 115. The idea was that some atomic nucleii aren't actually spherical but actually barbell shaped or even had two nucleii existing in the same space. However, actual research so far has only found spherical, rugby ball and pear shaped nucleii.

Irritated skin, rashes, tingling skin, metallic smells and tastes can come from ionising radiation like radar systems. They could also come from chemical exposure. There was some evidence that there were sulphur based compounds.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

they don't break laws of physics. they hack them. most of them have no paranormal connotation.
edit on 24-2-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

across plenty of great technical material to learn about here at ATS. Nevertheless, this aspect of ufology needs more attention

do you know why?
because its all crap
antigravity is impossible, ftl breaks a bunch of physic laws and spacecraft need heat fins to radiate heat
get over it, ufos arent sci-fi they are magical

I have to disagree, FTL travel is not myth, nor does it break physical laws if we can manipulate spacetime and anti-gravity is not impossible.
I believe once the ultra heavy element barrier is broken, elements over atomic numbers 125 to 140, these elements will stabilize and scientists will have much greater control to manipulate magnetism and gravity.
A spacecraft could never travel the speed of light in normal space mainly because it would burn up from interstellar dust and gas. It can travel in a wormhole environment, or a warp bubble. The problem is the amount of energy it would take to produce.
I think the key to these new technologies is in exotic elements.
Though I don't expect to see them in our lifetime, until then, we always have star trek.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I remember the very first episode off the X-Files wgeb Moulder stops the car due ro signal interferance and marked with an X. Later on that mark xomes baxk up in the series. Ok where am i going with this.

We have all heard of radio interference, static electrics etc. I've always thought that these were ssome kind of sensor trip rope. An example being electricity interference is triggered from the ufo which starts the process of abduction. Or possibly the ufos run from some kind of electric source coming from earth.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join