It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like there might be more to the shooting in Florida than what is being reported (corruption).

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Good to know that with all this weirdness, police corruption, police incompetence, FBI incompetence and adult inattentiveness that I'm expected to surrender my right to protect me and mine with appropriate arms.

The world is really going crazy fast.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I just realized that it could have been a TAVOR. It's an Israeli designed bullpup styled rifle. Great for close quarters, but I would be very surprised if someone had used one for this.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't have the answer, but it seems unlikely that money is the answer when there's a ton of countries that spend less money than we do and have better-performing students students.

Corruption, politicization of the school system, socioeconomic factors? All of the above? I don't know, but I'm hard-pressed to believe we're not spending enough when there's literally only 3 or 4 countries that spend more per student than we do. We're not 3rd or 4th in results.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

All of this is the active effect of a weaponized and broad scope progressive agenda that is funded and directed by the very top players in the DNC (and Soros, of course)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thanatos0042
Good to know that with all this weirdness, police corruption, police incompetence, FBI incompetence and adult inattentiveness that I'm expected to surrender my right to protect me and mine with appropriate arms.

Could be worse friend, at least they're gonna give you legal weed

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thanatos0042

That's the funny part. The cops run away from danger -- presumably in their spiffy Lamborghini cop car -- and yet we're supposed to give up our ability to defend ourselves.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueLocust

Not for another few years in Texas lol.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes, exactly this. Trust the government to protect us...yeah, no thanks.
edit on 28-2-2018 by Thanatos0042 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is always “ more” when you are a rwnj, that kinda goes without saying.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The public defender has ties to the Rothschild Family it seems. Purchased a home with Michael I. Rothschild (he and father are judges).

blockshopper.com...

Pictured with Michael Rothschild here..

www.blacktie-southflorida.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
And now it turns out the staff and students were told there would be a training exercise that day, with screaming and yelling and the firing of blanks.

This is getting crazy.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

why does the SCN Strong Cities Network escape being somehow involved in giving guidance to interested communities on just 'how to' profit from a terror incident, gain publicity/power and standing in the Globalist Deep State

see:

strongcitiesnetwork.org/about-the-scn

What is the Strong Cities Network? Launched at the United Nations in September 2015, the Strong Cities Network (SCN) is the first ever global network of mayors, municipal-level policy makers and practitioners united in building social cohesion and community resilience to counter violent extremism in all its forms.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join