It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32 Charges In New Mueller Indictment of Manafort and Gates

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

And yet you said this

, because you want Trump to go down so bad

When I never said it.
I addressed your opinion with respect and didn't post any emotion indicating my feelings about trump.

My point of view is that trump did something wrong. I'm viewing the evidence from that place. If I'm right he should be impeached. If I'm wrong I will admit it.

Are you kidding me? You hate Trump, don't even try to play that game.

People hate Trump.
People love Trump Bigly.

Neither are relevant to the question of whether or not he or his campaign staff are guilty of crimes.

If we prosecuted only those who no one had a personal opinion about, then no one would ever be brought to justice.

It's seems a child's argument to dismiss accusations or evidence with the excuse of "they don't like me".

Let the whatever the investigation uncovers speak for itself factually, innocent or guilty.

The most recent revelation is that Trumps Campaign Chief and Manager and his Deputy Campaign Chief and Manager have engaged in extensive crimes centered on working on behalf of Russian Interests in the past, including secret payments of Millions of Dollars to a cabal of former European Politicians (the "Hapsberg" Group) to speak publicly in support of the now exiled former Ukrainian leader that had close and corrupt ties to the Putin regime.

We also know people with links to certain Oligarchs close to Putin had conversations with Manafort and Gates (Each while they led the campaign respectively) and two of those people have now pled guilty to repeatedly lying to the FBI about those conversations taking place during the 2016 campaign season.

I could go on and on, but it would seem just from what we know publicly that it is very much worth investigating.

They won. Hillary lost.

Who should go to jail first?

Besides most of the FBI and DOJ.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

And yet you said this

, because you want Trump to go down so bad

When I never said it.
I addressed your opinion with respect and didn't post any emotion indicating my feelings about trump.

My point of view is that trump did something wrong. I'm viewing the evidence from that place. If I'm right he should be impeached. If I'm wrong I will admit it.

Are you kidding me? You hate Trump, don't even try to play that game.

People hate Trump.
People love Trump Bigly.

Neither are relevant to the question of whether or not he or his campaign staff are guilty of crimes.

If we prosecuted only those who no one had a personal opinion about, then no one would ever be brought to justice.

It's seems a child's argument to dismiss accusations or evidence with the excuse of "they don't like me".

Let the whatever the investigation uncovers speak for itself factually, innocent or guilty.

The most recent revelation is that Trumps Campaign Chief and Manager and his Deputy Campaign Chief and Manager have engaged in extensive crimes centered on working on behalf of Russian Interests in the past, including secret payments of Millions of Dollars to a cabal of former European Politicians (the "Hapsberg" Group) to speak publicly in support of the now exiled former Ukrainian leader that had close and corrupt ties to the Putin regime.

We also know people with links to certain Oligarchs close to Putin had conversations with Manafort and Gates (Each while they led the campaign respectively) and two of those people have now pled guilty to repeatedly lying to the FBI about those conversations taking place during the 2016 campaign season.

I could go on and on, but it would seem just from what we know publicly that it is very much worth investigating.

They won. Hillary lost.

Who should go to jail first?

Depends on if you live in the USA or North Korea.

Here in the USA, those that are proven guilty of crimes should go to jail.

Those that had several multi-year million dollar investigations and found to not have done anything to warrant indictment should not be indicted.

This is why Trump Supporters have no credibility BTW.
The same people that spent a year shouting LOCK HER UP! after 4 separate investigations by Senate, House, IOG, and FBI found nothing worth charging her for are the same dufuses that shout "Innocent until proven guilty!" and demand that the investigation into Russia and the Trump Campaign be shut-down.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join