It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayans were right about having space tech in 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The mayans predicted that we would have technology in 2012 to go to the heavens. They were right about us just barely getting this technology around 2012 almost 10,000 years ago. Pretty fascinating how they correctly predicted the time we were to get weapons enough to hurt god & wage war on angels/aliens.
this link is for anyone who doesnt know who the mayans are.
en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-2-2018 by SatansPride because: this link is for anyone who doesnt know who the mayans are**

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Apollo 11 landed on the moon in July of 1969. What is this talk of 2012, and waging war on God and angels? I'm very confused by your OP, Satan

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Yay...the Mayans are back!!

Could you please link to a specific part of that wikipage where these predictions are..

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Apollo 11 landed on the moon in July of 1969. What is this talk of 2012, and waging war on God and angels? I'm very confused by your OP, Satan

That's where your wrong-Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing and hid subtle references in his movie The shining and the challenger disaster was just a cover up to prove the US could never make it to the moon-due to gravity.

I know these things because of the internet. Did you know dinosaurs had feathers? (that is real.)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The mayans predicted that we would have technology in 2012 to go to the heavens. They were right about us just barely getting this technology around 2012 almost 10,000 years ago.

No.

Try reading your link.

Pretty fascinating how they correctly predicted the time we were to get weapons enough to hurt god & wage war on angels/aliens.

No such predictions were made by the Mayans.

edit:

religion, faith and theology forum?

Why?
edit on 21-2-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

in a 10,000 year prediction being off about that by 100 years aint bad, besides we didnt have all these fones & gadets & cool stuff till 2012 give or take 15 years. thats a pretty scientific prediction. like if i were to predict a minute from now id have to be a hundredth of a second off to come close to how close they were.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

what was all the mamajama about 2012 for? we know they predicted something & they as i see it predicted this technological age of transition to the stars. science calls angels aliens & vise versa for mayans. science believes aliens could be a threat, mayans believed they were our protectors & looked up to them. thats where i get the whole science is the devil waging war in god thing. without science, would jesus need to exist?, & could we get to planetary travel without science? if not their would be absolutely no talk about the bibles war with the devil & god maybe

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The link is in case someone doesn't know what the mayans were. Noone that i have read or seen has made my theory up, beside maybe a spiritual transition theory. which is like what i am saying kinda except mine is scientifically possible with our tech. altering our chemicals & genes & space travel instead of spiritual transitioning lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That is not how it works...

Quote a sample of the text that has your prediction in it and then add a link to the entire article or website. Now you are making us read through 12 sheets of info about the Mayans..

That is kind of like saying that this link proves you are wrong...

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

oh lol sorry. there is nothing on the internet of any of my theories i can find & im not a good enough writer to make the threads so they dont keep gettin deleted lol. any help please?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Okay...so let me get this straight.

Somewhere you gathered the info that the Mayans predicted 10.000 years ago we'd have the technology to reach the heavens by 2012.

I would start with placing your thread in the correct forum. To me this seems more in line with the predictions & prophecies forum but a moderator can always help you in moving it to the proper place.

If you have a problem with relaying your message maybe you should ask for help and try to collaborate with other members in making a more readable thread.

Plenty of nice people around here.

Good luck

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

what was all the mamajama about 2012 for?

in the alternative news world?

2012 was everything, disclosure, Nibiru, the Apocalypse, ascension , you name it someone was pushing it.

we know they predicted something & they as i see it predicted this technological age of transition to the stars.

care to share what that something is that "we" know they predicted?

science calls angels aliens & vise versa for mayans.

Science doesn't call angels anything other than angels, however science doesn't speak to call something anything.

science believes aliens could be a threat, mayans believed they were our protectors & looked up to them.

beliefs are what humans possess.

Science has theories and hypotheses, So far science cannot even start to build a hypothesis whether they are a threat or a benefit as there is very little to even suggest intelligent aliens exist from a scientific perspective.

thats where i get the whole science is the devil waging war in god thing. without science, would jesus need to exist?, & could we get to planetary travel without science? if not their would be absolutely no talk about the bibles war with the devil & god maybe

I really have no clue where you are going or trying to take this conversation.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: FamCore

in a 10,000 year prediction being off about that by 100 years aint bad, besides we didnt have all these fones & gadets & cool stuff till 2012 give or take 15 years. thats a pretty scientific prediction. like if i were to predict a minute from now id have to be a hundredth of a second off to come close to how close they were.

Palm Pilot PDA's were around 2000, calculators were around in the 1980's. Wireless network smartphones were around in 2005. You could also get PCMCIA connectors for laptops back then as well. Totally amazed my parents to see a battery powered laptop connected to the Internet back then.

Interesting that the form factor for those clay tablets that the Sumerians had are the same shape as mobile phones and smartphones. They even used a stylus like the Palm Pilot had.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The Mayos knew more about space than modern man.

They even predicted Islam and Hindi, worshipping Allah/Shiva under the name Hunab Ku.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

lol i dont know if they knew more than our top scientist but they knew a lot, had to of. i think we made our concepts of how devices should look though off of many of our ancesters & different cultures. the golden rectangle is just very appealing to our eyes, thats why we use it for everything.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

i think we use the golden rectangle because it worked well throughout many ages & cultures for appealment.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

any credible scientest says there is theoretical evidence of u.f.os existance, they just dont think they are totally harmless if theoretically true. & ya science is a belief in itself to not have faith in what is, but what can be. science does however call them aliens heck ya even half butt ones do. & they ended the calender on 2012, thats a prediction, even if they arent around to say what they predicted. & the reason i brought the jesus thing up is because i was just sharing a thought that without science, the creation of bow, sword, money, casket, there would be no need for jesus, we would be just another animal living & not torturing & killing all other species from our ungodly inventions.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

any credible scientest says there is theoretical evidence of u.f.os existance, they just dont think they are totally harmless if theoretically true.

No argument there.

There is more than just theoretical evidence for UFOs, but we were talking about aliens were wen not?

you said science believes aliens to be a threat, in which I replied there is no evidence for any intelligent aliens to start to hypothesize whether they are a threat or not.

& ya science is a belief in itself to not have faith in what is, but what can be. science does however call them aliens heck ya even half butt ones do. & they ended the calender on 2012, thats a prediction, even if they arent around to say what they predicted.

I don't know what you are on about, can you maybe try explaining it better?

There was a whole lot about the long count calendar ending in 2012 and that it was some sort doom or some sort ascension humanity would go through depending on who listened to.

Everything was nonsense as the Mayan calendars are cyclical, meaning the long count that some claimed ended in 2012 just started again.

I still fail to see what predictions you are talking about.
edit on 22-2-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

an extra terrestials unidentified flying object, aliens lol. scientist know no species on earth can make a u.f.o. except conspiritial scientist but they lack evidence. they hupothesize it could be like any animals we have encountered, for the facts we have now, any animal we have encountered is a possible danger to our health until proven safe. our terms, our way, we tell them take it or leave it, we cant be sure how the assailant will react. & i just sayin they ended the calender there for a reason, as we see now, time has varied throughout history. they just happend to put an 'end date' on theirs. i think they were just predicting the "spiritual tansition" the "rapture" the ability to go to space & create cities & move moutains by air, & actually have something other than sticks metal & bones. lol like the bible predicted, i think they stole the idear. remember jesus was god, he controlled the universe & then some not just that one country lol. **i think it was 2021 btw just needed to get us ready these last scared so for one not much panic & for 2 we plenty ready now, got enough bomb shelters & storage facilities to keep america alive for ates** lol
edit on 22-2-2018 by SatansPride because: ** to **

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

an extra terrestials unidentified flying object, aliens lol.

Its not unidentified if its identified as an extra terrestrials craft.

& i just sayin they ended the calender there for a reason

Does your calendar end on Dec.31st or does it reset to start again?

Think about it.

they just happend to put an 'end date' on theirs.

can you show any evidence of this?

Calendars are used to measure cycles of time.

When they end its the end of a cycle and the beginning of another.

We use a cycle of 1 year.

The Long count I believe used a 26000 year cycle.

i think they were just predicting the "spiritual tansition" the "rapture" the ability to go to space & create cities & move moutains by air, & actually have something other than sticks metal & bones. lol like the bible predicted, i think they stole the idear. remember jesus was god, he controlled the universe & then some not just that one country lol. **i think it was 2021 btw just needed to get us ready these last scared so for one not much panic & for 2 we plenty ready now, got enough bomb shelters & storage facilities to keep america alive for ates** lol

I deleted it from my last post, but you seem to be posting like you are having a stroke and not making any sense.

all the best

top topics

<<   2 >>

join