It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British opposition leader Corbyn a SPY?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:28 PM link quote reply originally posted by: Soloprotocol I called both correct. Fair one, it was ages ago so I stand corrected if you did Corbyn won't be getting the PM job unless there is some massive Tory scandal or something...if he's innocent of all claims then he's subject to a major establishment smear campaign, screwed either way.

Same old narrative. They must be scared. Same method used on Trump with the Russians. This is a counter attack by the shadow government.

Again wouldn't surprise me at all

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Its not just Corbyn BTW, its 15 people all together.

This is pretty spooky. Ken Livinston discusses MI-5 spying on him and Corbyn in 2015.

www.darkpolitricks.com...

Who have MI5 not spied on?.

They spied on singer song writers John Lennon and Dick Gaughan for years , just a couple of working class heroes who were against the establishment. And no doubt many other 'peasant upstarts' have files locked away. Manic Street preachers have a file for playing in Cuba no doubt.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I reckon David Attenborough is prob the only guy in the UK without a file at MI5...him and maybe Tony Hart (if you saw him in Scotland?)
They haven't had paedo links so far...I'd cry a river if either of them did 😢

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sir Dave should be sainted after his last Blue Planet on plastuc. I mean even the queen banned straws at her castles ffs!!!
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I don't know what's more laughable, you quoting the dailymail (a racist right wing media outlet ) or that you compared Cornyn to Clinton.

Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about and the only information you have is from the likes of the dailymail.

I voted for Corbyn, I voted for brexit, I'm of Jamaican and English decent, I'm 30 years old (not what the media would say an average Corbyn supporter beliefs or ideals are) iI'm able to see through lies from either side of the political spectrum.

Jeremy Corbyn is like bernie Sanders, and just like you we pissed our opportunity away by voting for right wing nut jobs leaving us in another 4 years of # because people are unable to see through all the hate and selfishness that our current political climate is in.

Absolute joke of an article
edit on 19-2-2018 by BlackSkinhead because: Djd

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Daily Mail attacking Labour and Corbyn, surely you jest....

That tabloid has a lot to amser for and IMO should be shut down.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackSkinhead

You don't know JC ain't dodgy anymore than I do 😂

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Jessa has threatened to sue and the evidence is being deleted, about him being a red under the bed commie loving spy.
Another Daily fail job.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackSkinhead

Clearly, you think more highly of yourself than your childish response shows. The comparison to Hilliary was in the context that she was the opposition leader, NOT political ideology. Secondly, I provided a couple links further down, including a BBC article. And if you chose to input those term into any search engine, you would see that a large variety of outlets are reporting the same. And lastly, my OP ended in a question mark. You know what those do, right? Ask a question? As in it was not a statement of fact.

I haven't pissed anything away. I make $7K a month, own my own house, and am working on my Master's degree at the moment. It sounds like you might have pissed your life away worrying about who is in power rather than working on your career. I won't even mention the new slave comment in your avatar. Says a lot really.
edit on 19-2-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Corbyn a russian spy !?!
Really ...from the Daily Mail ...
out of all the guttersnipe sources available

the Daily Fail 'calls it''

This should be in the hoax bin
edit on 19-2-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

I know, but it was on all of the papers online so there ya go. You'd think someone would go hmmm, and look up some more sources to refute it but there ya go.
This Independant piece sums it up nicely as basically saying nobody would have trusted Corbyn with any info back then as he was a radical leftist. Much like he is now.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l
Daily fail have better sources than you even if I don't trust their validity, better heritage than your digital footprint lol

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Well, you know, setting the record straight from the Indy article would've been nice too

Yes, Corbyn was naive enough to meet with a Czech spy, but he was never an intelligence asset

Link

So the premise gets a shot in the wing right there
Even if the other font of unbiased wisdom, The Sun, is also cited in the same article.

All in all a very weak argument
Hoax bin fodder

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Back in the day, the Soviets tried to infiltrate everything from CND to various trade unions in Britain.

Quite funny how their greatest success was the plummy confines of the Cambridge spy ring.

I don't believe Corbyn would have aided the Soviets knowingly inflict harm in this country any more than I would believe the National Union of Mineworkers was a KGB front to bring the country to it's knees.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

At that time, sure.

What about now? They aren't exactly back benchers (I like that term, by the way) now, are they?

If this is true, and it's a big if, I'll grant you that, when a person is recruited it's for what they can bring in later, as well as in the present.

Given the source, this tale can be taken with a couple grains of salt, at least.

But remember where spies have been found, who were once much lower on the food chain with no real access to anything of importance...

Both in Britain, and here in the U.S. Unlikely, surely, would any of us be surprised if it were true? Not really.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Aah this all reminds me of a more innocent time when I was a kid. Far too innocent to understand what might have been going on back in the mid 1970s. The Labour Prime Minister himself, Harold Wilson, felt he was being outmanoeuvred by right wing elements of the security services and the UK Establishment. He was being painted as a Soviet sympathiser because very much then as today Wilson claimed:

Business groups and other antidemocratic agencies…. these people are putting our whole idea of democracy at risk.”

I actually did a thread about it Britain’s Watergate? : The “Military Coup” Plot to bring down the Government

There were some differences from today of course. But the good old right-wing establishment still likes to tightly control and influence the way people think and vote.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
He's a complete scumbag, long time supporter of terrorists etc.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Could this possibly be true?

Extremely left-wing politicians passing 'secrets' to the Czechs??? About top secret bears in the woods??

It"s enough to make the Queen go and count the pictures in her gallery.

Our side would never be so crude or, frankly, sneaky as to stoop to spy on anyone.

just proves they should never have been allowed the vote in the first place.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: lakenheath24

If it's from The Daily Mail it must be true.

As back bench MP's at the time, what exactly was the information they had access to which was passed on? Answer, bugger all.

This Czech chap said he can't disclose what information was passed on, because nothing was. Tory press are getting desperate.

Can you blame them for being so desperate? The Maybot was on daytime TV yesterday and was interviewed by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby - who skewered her. It was pitiful.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
BBC=Fake news.

Here's an interesting article in the Scotsman that also covers Corbyn's generally compromised history.

Unfortunately for the Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn has a record of being on the wrong side of arguments, especially when it comes to international affairs and security issues.

The reports of Corbyn’s meeting with foreign secret agents follow a pattern that, at best, suggest poor judgment, but whatever the motive, demonstrate a repeated association with people that have wished Britain and its people harm. Jeremy Corbyn needs to explain himself if the doubts about his fitness for office are not to grow.

Scotsman

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join