It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British opposition leader Corbyn a SPY?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

i CBA creating cartoons - but the refution to your putin pic =

Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev : " we have the prestidgious olympic games coming up in a few months which will showcase my country , .......lets invade a soverign nation for " reasons " - that will be a wise move "

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

What on Earth has Brexit got to do with the NHS? Or the topic in this thread?

Is it all Thatcher's fault, by any chance?

It wasn't Thatcher's by any means but earky JOhn Major ideas of PFI/PPP which Blair and Brown roled out like crazt (completely unsustainable).

A an old school maste works in Fakazerfly hospital MRI a few years back - the building was redevelopeed bu the doors to the MRI/wards were too narrow to wheel the beds tough - no joke, must be in liv echo somewhere - millions were lost.

Part of Brexist promise was £500m more to the NHS per week but as not materialised (instead cuts have taken place) though may be reiumbursed post brexit (higlhy skeptical myself given word from the inside and all the private companies buying up most of the NHS - nhs Care UK charege thousands per chemo round in many parts of the counry,

Have the price list for NHS/Care Uk and the raw txt. acive file if you want to see the full inside story in PM. ) = not a dig, as you seem a really sound guy.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

What’s wrong about May saying Russia is planting fake stories in the media?

That’s their national sport, plus good old fashioned poisoning on the side

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

A perfect example of how we look in one direction and "They" bent us over the barrel with our pants down in the other.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

What’s wrong about May saying Russia is planting fake stories in the media?

Please direct me to show where i stated it was wrong for May to point out that Russia is planting fake news stories.

You can't, because i didn't.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: lakenheath24

Our security service ( MI5 ) must be crap.

According to another Tory rag, The Telegraph, they reported last year that Corbyn was being spied on by MI5 during the 80's & 90's because of his IRA sympathy's.

MI5 during that time however missed Corbyn passing on info to the communists.

You just can't make this nonsense up.

Never happebed- he was a 'prdson of interest level one - i.rpotenai source or recruit in earluy days but was swiftly dropped.ttinx

Agents giving info, pay or actingg as spiex are in level IV.

Even applicants who're not emlpoyed but being vetted are in level III

Compelte noon=stry.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Aha!:-
Labour Lies

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Just to point out, not that I actually ever believed in the "More money for the NHS" bit, that Brexit has not yet happened.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Aha!:-
Labour Lies

Guido Fawkes.

Ha Ha Ha

liberalconspiracy.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Liberal Conspiracy - Ho Ho Ho.

You can dismiss the source but what about the investigation by Channel 4 that is quoted?

Perhaps you might like to actually deal with that? And, you know, facts!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Posting links from a serial drink driver has no effect on me LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Neither does the Channel 4 investigation which he posted about and which shows how Labour cynically lied, apparently.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is becoming a tad off-topic, but here's the Channel 4 link... HERE

FactCheck verdict
There’s some respectable maths behind Labour’s claim that a million children will lose out on free school meals after the government introduces a means test. But they haven’t mentioned two key points:
- No one who is currently eligible for free school meals under Universal Credit will lose their entitlement.
- In fact, under Universal Credit, 50,000 more children will receive school meals by 2022 than would have done under the previous benefits system.
This is not a case of the government taking free school meals from a million children who are currently receiving them: it’s about comparing two future, hypothetical scenarios. Both of them are more generous than the old benefits system.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join