It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedy Skit, How Europeans View The U.S. Obsession With Guns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I had no idea where to put this....Television? So I chose Jokes.

This is a comedy skit, basically calling the U.S. out on its stupidity with guns....I thought it was funny. The very beginning is in Dutch (Sorry), about 10 seconds.

Clearly a new skit too.

edit on 16-2-2018 by kurthall because: add

edit on 16-2-2018 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Just a heads-up, it's Dutch not German. And it wasn't funny either but other peoples mileage may vary.

edit on 16/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Sounds like gun envy but with a Dutch accent.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Just a heads-up, it's Dutch not German. And it wasn't funny either but other peoples mileage may vary.

Thanks for the heads up, thought it sounded German, was not listening closely. I listened again and your right it is Dutch. Though they do both have the ach sound, my mistake.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That was hilarious.

Thanks for posting gave me a chuckle.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Nay to NRA !!!
Here's hoping my American cousins beat this horrific disease before it gets em all.

00 31 2222 9 was so funny.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Funny, but all kidding aside, the main point of the skit rings true whether you like it or not. The truth hurts, and many times it takes friends and in this case our allies, to tell us we have gone astray in our values and beliefs.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think most of the world respects and maybe even DOES envy your rights to arm and defend yourself and your loved ones.

However, due to a significant portion of your country fighting back against this right, those of you who want to keep it go so far in the other direction it becomes a bit absurd.

I see these American guys with a huge collection of firearms and I know that most red blooded American men are thinking, "that's awesome I wish I had all those guns". But then, most red blooded men from the rest of the world are thinking - "He's got a tiny pecker".

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I must admit, that pretty much sums up how a lot of us must feel when threads get so out of control when firearms are mentioned on this site!!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I wonder why the Swiss give every citizen an 'assault weapon' and a fall out shelter.

That's pure comedic gold.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If there are 2 things in this world I absolutely hate it's people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Every time I try to listen to a video by Dutch people, i can't hear anything over the clopping of the wooden shoes.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

See , with or without the comedy , it would of necessity mean we give a reservoir
And , we don't

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
To put things in perspective, magnitudes more people die in car accidents each year (120,000) and in medical malpractice (500,000), so why the obsession with AR15's. Just about every mass killer has a mental illness.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
. Just about every mass killer has a mental illness.

And they still get guns...Hmmmm No problem there.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing, that was on point and funny as.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Lol, that was funny. The truth hurts for some, for other like me, it's just pointing out the obvious with humor XD

And the Dutch guy looks a little familiar. Did he by chance ever show a naked skydiving video at any point with a stuffed elephant to emphasized a certain appendage's whiplash effect? If not, it's google-worthy. That one was absolutely hilarious, laughed so hard I had tears

new topics

top topics

join