It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are basically fighting giant lizards. true story.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterOfNonexistent
no you are right, here are many different lizard types, and their hybrids, we are natives of earth, much older than you people, why try to "fight" us, just complete your lifes, try reach next dimension, you dont have a chanche, and reptilians are already at war with AI and androids...

but yes, you are right, 20 feet dragons, but i am also a teacher, and i have alot of daughters on earth, which i came to protect because you cant fckin treat them with respect.

good post

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Anyway, I just don't know how to explain the world's problems anymore... and why they exist.

has to be aliens. true story.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Right. Stop that, it's all getting a bit silly.

We had some nice pictures of lizards which I very much enjoyed but now it's all getting a bit silly again.

Right, get on with it.

Youuu...

*hugs*

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
But can they save me 15% or more on car insurance?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beartracker16
But can they save me 15% or more on car insurance?

F*ck Yea they can... exactly.

don't underestimate that little gecko.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
To be honest, I'm not saying that you are right, but a lot of things seem to make a lot more sense about the world if you play devil's advocate for a second and imagine we are actually ruled by non-human, shape shifting, malevolent reptilians.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: DD2029

The reptiles that hide among us are invisible to the naked eye, but not like in the film, Predator.

If you really want to see them you have to look beyond the veil into the spirit world

I think you may be right. But they can sometimes use humans to shape shift. I see how it works.

good post

Yah, remember, in Predator the alien hunter is on safari. He's real, but cloaks himself and makes trophies of men.

The reptiles in Fear and Loathing indwell humans, influence them to do their will, wreaking havoc upon humanity operating thru human beings.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

You are welcome. I don't do hugs but I do do:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The reptiles in Fear and Loathing indwell humans, influence them to do their will, wreaking havoc upon humanity operating thru human beings.

So Vegas probably is a good dwelling spot. California Too. Makes sense.

They basically turn people into vampires. Carry out ancient occult rituals... that sort of thing.

Yea... I see what's going on... The glasses in the movie "They Live" are spiritual glasses. It's a spiritual thing.

But they can manifest into physical lizards I think... the pure blooded ones. Bloodlines.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

watch till end please
very enlightening

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029

So Vegas probably is a good dwelling spot. California Too. Makes sense.

Anywhere control is exerted over populations, thru rule of law, legislation, policing, bureaucracy, criminal justice, drugs and alcohol. Thats everywhere America, not just places like Vegas.

Ever see the film Legend? "Thru dreams, I influence Mankind."

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

serious business.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I was at one time a Armed Security Guard for a high profile company, and during that time I was told something I can never forget.

One day while guarding a store a little old lady told me something that happened to her shortly before she retired. This was back before the internet took off and everyone had FB. In fact, before FB.

The kids in the store nicknamed me "Officer Friendly" because I did not conduct myself like a gestapo thug but was truly interested in their well being and very approachable. And it was in that spirit she decided to trust me with her story.

She shared with me that she was a clerical worker for the state of Ohio and shortly before her retiring she was sitting at her desk which was next to a isle as two "Big Wigs" walked past. She said that they both, at the same time, kind of transformed into "Dragon" looking creatures, then turned back to normal looking people. She did not tell me the names of the "Dragons".

I had no reason to doubt her or her honesty. She did not have internet or ever heard of "Reptilians". She had not told anyone else this story and felt she could trust me.

I have never seen anything like what she describes, so I only share the first hand account. I have also been told of another encounter by someone else that was similar, but not first hand.

Is our world owned by "Reptilians"? I cant be certain, except to say, I am certain, we are owned by something, or someone.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
whats the point of this thread?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

oh so that's the point of this thread
i am sorry but david icke was wronger than wrong

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Good story... I believe there really is some shapeshifting going on of some kind.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

She shared with me that she was a clerical worker for the state of Ohio and shortly before her retiring she was sitting at her desk which was next to a isle as two "Big Wigs" walked past. She said that they both, at the same time, kind of transformed into "Dragon" looking creatures, then turned back to normal looking people. She did not tell me the names of the "Dragons".

DRAKE. End of true story.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

and oh yea... that's Nomak... I've seen that thing in a movie as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
whats the point of this thread?

I want to talk about shapeshifting lizards. Is that such a crime? lol.

somehow the subject sparked my interest... and not because of David Icke.

it's simply a reoccurring theme in Hollywood...

and I think it's time we finally address it.

I want to hunt down one of these things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join