It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Heaven...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So last night I had a dream.

There was a woman of indeterminate age, with long dark hair and she was leading me up a winding, mountain path. It was cold. It was dark. The path was narrow and rocky and dropped off on our right to a depth I could not see. It was moderately dangerous in reality, if I paid attention I would be alright. My horse was following me though. I was worried about him and distracted, making sure he didn't fall. He is smart, he knows where his feet are, but he was scared and I needed to keep him calm. He wasn't wearing a halter or any tack so I couldn't direct him. I could only keep him calm and hope for the best.

I was falling behind the woman and I was scared to death. Scared for my horse, scared for me, scared I would be lost. I wanted to just stop and put my back to the cliff face and hold my horse so that we could both calm down and gather ourselves but I couldn't. The woman kept walking. We had to keep up.

Finally, our path veers to the left away from the cliff edge and we top off and the path levels, winding through stone to a narrow passage with light coming through. Cass (my horse) and I squeeze through (he is a big boy) and come into an alpine valley. The woman was there. She looked back at us and smiled and I moved past her gawping.

It was a large valley, with a variety of trees and plants all crammed together. Various open meadows with all sorts of things grazing. It was rimmed all around by tall, rocky mountains. Very alpine, and probably early summer. A small river ran through it, and a path ran right up to it and I could see it pick up again on the other side. I walked up to the river, (Cass had found good grass and was comforting himself with food after that crazy walk up here), and on this side I was a bit above the river and I looked down at clear, cold water with a firm stony bottom. It was a deep river, save where the path met it; this was clearly a crossing point where it was shallower, but it would still be up to Cass's belly. The river was between 30 and 40 feet wide. There were large fish swimming in it and I could see them clearly.

As I came up to the river there was a flowering bush. I'm not a plant person but it clearly smelled like a lilac bush, but a weird one. Instead of the orderly cones of dense flowers this was wilder and sparser, going every which way, the petals were longer, and they were a very pale purple. There were bees all around and a little red ant in one of the blooms fussing about in that purposefully, meandering way that ants do what they do.

As I look across the river I see a stand of deciduous trees of some sort, rather birch like but not quite what I knew. There was a purple plant all through them along the ground, about two feet all. Some sort of heather maybe (again not a plant I am familiar with). There were so many plants and animals, just an incredibly rich ecosystem, but clearly a place with seasons.

My eye followed the path on the other side of the river and there was a stone cottage with a garden tucked up to a hill. I knew that we needed to get there. I could see sheep, cows and some sort of deer grazing together in the meadow in front of it. I turned to fetch Cass, I was going to ride him across because I didn't want to get wet up to my chest, which is what would happen if I tried to cross on my own. Then I noticed the wolves.

The were on the other side of the river, peering into the water. When one of them jumped in I realized that they were after the fish. I watched them jump in exuberantly, usually missing and spring back out with their tongues lolling out and an "Aw shucks" look at their companions. One of them noticed me and just gave me an "Oh Hi!" look and they went back to fishing. I realized they weren't a threat to us. They never crossed to the side of the river I was on and as soon as I noticed that, I knew that was their boundary. They wouldn't cross the river.

I turned for Cass again, and I realized the woman was gone and I woke up.

Maybe someday I will get there to my alpine valley where I can be a rather crankier version of Julie Andrews with my cottage and my garden and my horse and those fishing-wolves to keep the neighbor kids from bothering the sheep.

Weirdest heaven ever, but I'll take it.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Lovely writing redhorse. I felt like I was there with you and Cass.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Loved your details-sounds like heaven should be. Hope all your dreams are that interesting, colorful and peaceful and Cass is always by your side. I believe our animal friends must go to heaven too.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Great writing, I could see the whole thing while I was reading it.

There was a purple plant all through them along the ground

Sounds like part of my heaven as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
That read like a good book! Lovely dream!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
"narrow path".
Have recent uncanny events been occurring, that you know only happened because you were in the right place at the right time ?

Before these events happened were you following your 'gut' feeling (Sixth sense) ?

In other words, the path to ascension is always a narrow one and a single mistake leads to ones downfall into the abyss.

The purple is 'Third Eye' in Chakra so the narrow path is a spiritual one leading to more spiritualness via purple lavender flowers.

The path towards spiritual wisdom is always a narrow one where temptation to be lazy acts as a detour off the cliff edge.

Maybe the horse is a burden or reluctant friend who has faith in you to lead them into spiritualness.

The wolves might be nasty 'dogs of war' picking on innocent people who are trapped in the matrix and follow the flow of lies. Those who see through the matrix exit the river.

Maybe the woman is you guardian angel pointing you in the right direction.

"sparser and very pale purple"
A newbie's third eye is limited and pale to start off with. As the Third Eye intensifies, the purple goes deeper.

Also your spiritual thoughts are free to go in any direction to start off with. This is similar to the "going every which way".

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

hmmmm...

a woman ahead of you as you & companion walked a narrow & potentially dangerous Path....

and the Vibrant and Kaleidoscope landscape you found yourself caught up in

the vision had more to do with 'Time' (the woman) and your Earthly Journey rather than a brief visit to heaven IMHO

the Beatles did their take on their heaven in the song called 'Lucy in the sky with diamonds'

edit on rd28151937891823412018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

just to explain my footnote better:

"Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds"
The Beatles

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone

Lucy in the sky with diamonds [...]

your dream vision...Lucid dream visit to 'heaven' is described in the Beatles Song... your night experience/story reprises LUCY very closely imho

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
"narrow path".
Have recent uncanny events been occurring, that you know only happened because you were in the right place at the right time ?

Before these events happened were you following your 'gut' feeling (Sixth sense) ?

In other words, the path to ascension is always a narrow one and a single mistake leads to ones downfall into the abyss.

The purple is 'Third Eye' in Chakra so the narrow path is a spiritual one leading to more spiritualness via purple lavender flowers.

The path towards spiritual wisdom is always a narrow one where temptation to be lazy acts as a detour off the cliff edge.

Maybe the horse is a burden or reluctant friend who has faith in you to lead them into spiritualness.

The wolves might be nasty 'dogs of war' picking on innocent people who are trapped in the matrix and follow the flow of lies. Those who see through the matrix exit the river.

Maybe the woman is you guardian angel pointing you in the right direction.

"sparser and very pale purple"
A newbie's third eye is limited and pale to start off with. As the Third Eye intensifies, the purple goes deeper.

Also your spiritual thoughts are free to go in any direction to start off with. This is similar to the "going every which way".

I thought your interpretation was very interesting.

Although, my horse is my horse. Cassidy. I've had him since he was 10 months old, he is 12 now. He is my best friend. I suppose he trusts me to lead him, but I think he is more inclined to trust me to lead him to good grass than spirituality. His spirituality is already innate and established. Maybe he should have been leading me?

*edited to add*

Maybe should have included a picture of Cass, so ya'll can see him. He is my boy.
edit on 23-2-2018 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for your kind words, it was a very vivid dream and I'm glad people enjoyed that journey with Cass and I.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
What cool reading that....Alpine valley's with clouds hugging sparsely....saw that one time in Idaho

I went to paradise I think in a dream....twas like a church retreat or country club....the swimming pool was white slightly textured resin full of gems not really faceted....gems embeded not crowding too much, but a crapload thrown in there !

edit on 23-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join