It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange arrest warrant upheld by court

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Wow.. next time put some thought and intelligence in your argument. I dont think he is guilty. I think he did break several US laws and should be prosecuted for it.

There is a difference.

As for texts, again, the Swedish authorities believe the victims who deserve their day in court. Unless you are arguing that its ok for Assange to hold people accountable but its not ok for others to hold Assange accountable.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: testingtesting

No I wouldn't I would relish my day in court If I had done nothing wrong.
So you would then hide?.

Jesus! What part do you not understand!! This is not just a local court case! This is a guy who is hated by the mini gods you look up too, who would love to have him in their custody.

Seriously, cannot be bothered with haters who just want to hate with stupid arguments!

None of which has anything to do with his supposedly assaulting / raping 2 women. Randomly lashing out and ignoring facts all the while making invalid legal arguments (like Assange / his lawyers trying to argue that since what he is accused of in Sweden is not a law violation in the UK he should be extradited) didnt work for assange and wont work for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Thankfully trial by internet blog and chat is not in my future. If Assange ever got to trial in Sweden all the evidence would be exposed, both in his defence and in the prosecution.

I don't give a toss about people who "want him to be guilty" of rape, nor (as I've said) do I care for people who blindly think he's innocent. What I care about is the fact Assange has managed to avoid (so far) answering the allegations of rape, which for most people especially women is a big deal. The recent Court Ruling in England was him trying to get out of arrest for his crime of skipping bail because, but the judge dismissed that request.

I actually think that the judiciary of the UK and Sweden are not corrupt. In the case of the UK you can access all the court documents around Assange. He has been through sooooooo much effort so far to avoid extradition to Sweden, including camping out in the embassy of Ecuador.

If he's innocent then fine, but we'll never know unless he does the right thing and faces his accusers.

He has not managed to avoid answering allegations. He has always said he would be happy too, hence the reason why they came to the UK to question him!

So, you think the UK system is not corrupt? Then please tell me how jimmy saville got away with everything he had done? Even though it was known to police?

Please explain that to me?

There is corruption in every country. They get away with pretty much everything by brainwashing the public to care more about who is being evicted in big brother, or who will win x factor!

Like I said, stay conditioned. It's your life!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Wow.. next time put some thought and intelligence in your argument. I dont think he is guilty. I think he did break several US laws and should be prosecuted for it.

There is a difference.

As for texts, again, the Swedish authorities believe the victims who deserve their day in court. Unless you are arguing that its ok for Assange to hold people accountable but its not ok for others to hold Assange accountable.

No, they do not deserve their day in court. The text proves it is B.S.. The texts prove that the victim was pressured. Now tell, me, why would they pressure the "victims" Would that not sound alarm bells if you were Assange?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So, you think the UK system is not corrupt? Then please tell me how jimmy saville got away with everything he had done? Even though it was known to police?

Saville is a perfect example of a celebrity who got away with stuff because people could not believe he was doing the things he was. He was protected by his status. Just like Harvey Weinstein, Stacey et al. I think the world has changed, which is why we must take rape accusations seriously.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

No I wouldn't I would relish my day in court If I had done nothing wrong.
So you would then hide?.

Jesus! What part do you not understand!! This is not just a local court case! This is a guy who is hated by the mini gods you look up too, who would love to have him in their custody.

Seriously, cannot be bothered with haters who just want to hate with stupid arguments!

None of which has anything to do with his supposedly assaulting / raping 2 women. Randomly lashing out and ignoring facts all the while making invalid legal arguments (like Assange / his lawyers trying to argue that since what he is accused of in Sweden is not a law violation in the UK he should be extradited) didnt work for assange and wont work for you.

It is like you are wiping part of this out to fit your own belief!

No matter what you say, this is a special case! The American powers that be want him bad, and do you really think they cannot get him if he leaves the embassy?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Saville is a perfect example of a celebrity who got away with stuff because people could not believe he was doing the things he was. He was protected by his status. Just like Harvey Weinstein, Stacey et al. I think the world has changed, which is why we must take rape accusations seriously.

What a complete load of rubbish. Other celebs knew about it, the nurses knew about it, the BBC knew about It, the police knew about it, the royal family most prob knew about It!

Don't you think it is strange that he gets away with this for decades, and then when he dies, it all comes out! What does that tell you?

Seriously! Are you that gullible and brainwashed?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Read the posts!!!!! The text messages rule out any wrong doing! There was no rape. Put all this together, and it is obvious there is more to this.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

There is a difference.

No, they do not deserve their day in court. The text proves it is B.S.. The texts prove that the victim was pressured. Now tell, me, why would they pressure the "victims" Would that not sound alarm bells if you were Assange?

A conclusion that a judge or jury needs to make.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Your ability to know what Assange did and the intentions of the UK / US / Swedish government is amazing. When you check your blind loyalty at the door come back and join the debate.

Or post all your conversations / video / audio you had with assange, the 2 victims, the Swedish prosecutor, the British authorities and the FBI / DOJ officials so we can see how you arrived at your conclusions.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There is a difference.

Great to see you have faith in a corrupt justice system

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Your ability to know what Assange did and the intentions of the UK / US / Swedish government is amazing. When you check your blind loyalty at the door come back and join the debate.

Or post all your conversations / video / audio you had with assange, the 2 victims, the Swedish prosecutor, the British authorities and the FBI / DOJ officials so we can see how you arrived at your conclusions.

Are you saying the Assange and his team faked the text messages, which is a criminal offence of course. It is so obvious that the whole thing is made up and should be put to bed. Of course the haters a desperate to believe that he is a rapist, they will not let it go
Governments love those people!

That is how they invade countries and protect child abusers. No one cares when they are more interest in celebs and pointless tv programmes!
edit on 16-2-2018 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Read the posts!!!!! The text messages rule out any wrong doing! There was no rape. Put all this together, and it is obvious there is more to this.

Well, let the court decide if it ever get there. The jury don't sit in armchairs being selective around what they read having Googled it. You are allowing your judgement on this matter to be influenced by a statement from Assange. Come on, if that's the best you can do then I suggest you don''t study law? If Assange's position is true and passes cross-examination then he'll walk, but he seems very reluctant to get to court doesn't he?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Well, let the court decide if it ever get there. The jury don't sit in armchairs being selective around what they read having Googled it. You are allowing your judgement on this matter to be influenced by a statement from Assange. Come on, if that's the best you can do then I suggest you don''t study law? If Assange's position is true and passes cross-examination then he'll walk, but he seems very reluctant to get to court doesn't he?

No, I suggest you study the law. What would happen if it was found out that Assange and his team faked evidence! Prison, that's right. His team has no reason to go to prison!

Keep on believing the "justice system" is great, and beyond corruption. I have posted many times that this is not the case. Carry on being naive and gullible.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

No, I suggest you study the law. What would happen if it was found out that Assange and his team faked evidence! Prison, that's right. His team has no reason to go to prison!

Well, I have studied employment law. Perhaps that is why I think things like this should go to court where the evidence can be examined and innocence/guilt attributed.

We are going to have to agree to differ. I think that Assange is a clever man and knows how to frustrate legal process, as that's what he's been doing, plus labouring on the victimhood so beloved of his supporters.

Going back to the OP however, he has been told he won't be able to frustrate English law and he will be arrested should be leave his self-imposed exile in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Whether a Swedish court will ever get to ascertain his innocence around the allegations of rape we will never know, but he will always be tarred with the "possible rapist" until his name is cleared.

Cheer up BTW. If you cannot take the debate you should take a break.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well, I have studied employment law. Perhaps that is why I think things like this should go to court where the evidence can be examined and innocence/guilt attributed.

We are going to have to agree to differ. I think that Assange is a clever man and knows how to frustrate legal process, as that's what he's been doing, plus labouring on the victimhood so beloved of his supporters.

Going back to the OP however, he has been told he won't be able to frustrate English law and he will be arrested should be leave his self-imposed exile in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Whether a Swedish court will ever get to ascertain his innocence around the allegations of rape we will never know, but he will always be tarred with the "possible rapist" until his name is cleared.

Cheer up BTW. If you cannot take the debate you should take a break.

I have no faith what so ever when it comes to the justice system, esp when influenced by the rich and powerful, which is done all the time, hence the reason why I brought up jimmy saville, which is a great, but sad example.

Assange would be mad to leave the embassy, and he knows it.

But, if you are going to go up against these sociopaths, then you should know the dangers.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

There is a difference.

Great to see you dont comprehend what people say and instead only see what you want.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You are the one making the claims of having intimate knowledge of the situation so maybe you should either support it with facts or stop making those types of claims.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

There is a difference.

Great to see you dont comprehend what people say and instead only see what you want.

LOL whatever! Have you actually read anything I have said? Is your hatred for this guy clouded your mind?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You are the one making the claims of having intimate knowledge of the situation so maybe you should either support it with facts or stop making those types of claims.

You keep on repeating the same rubbish, while ignoring my points. It is funny how the corrupt system is suddenly a great system when it comes to putting away someone you hate!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join