It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Programme - Shouldn't it Cause an Alternative Reality Situation ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm looking into the whole SSP subject and it's offshoot subjects to do with the supposed "20 year and back" program and time travel. I'm keeping an open mind at the moment but there is one thorn in my brain about it all. Am hoping for some input here that might make sense of things...

The problem is this : These "experiencers" spend 20 years up there, then are time travelled back here , usually to a point where it seems only a few minutes have gone by since they left and came back. That means that if they leave TODAY , do 20 years up there, yet return TODAY, while it is 2018 down here, "up there" it would be a totally different time line , ie 20 years ahead. Obviously, this makes no sense whatsoever .

Some of these people are saying they are up there on missions to help /defend Earth. Well this means they are helping some alternate reality Earth, not THIS Earth, as if this is all going on for real, at the inception of this program way back when, it would have created a split in time and a different reality altogether. What would be the point of helping defend Earth in some alternate reality ? None ! It makes no sense.

So far as I am aware, the people coming forth with these stories are in a program run by just one of many factions "up there", but all those factions are operating in the same reality up there.

IS THERE ANY THEORETICAL SCIENCE or even some sci-fi science that could account for this contrary situation and in effect balance the timelines, so that even though a person has served 20 years up there and not aged a day down here once returned, that somehow the time lines would be the SAME and the realities the SAME.

I just can't make any sense of this massive red flag so am wondering if anyone else can offer a suggestion that would make sense of it. As if nothing can make sense of it, all I can conclude is that the whole program is actually involving cloning and that some other script has been programmed into these people as a cover for the cloning program. In this scenario, someone like Corey Goode would be taken someplace where his consciousness is somehow copied and uploaded into a cloned version of himself. Some kind of implant embedded in some earlier "abductee" experience could be a device that both downloads and uploads to the person's mind - they would then never need to "go anywhere" as it could all be done remotely.

Then it is the clone going through all the missions in space , but because the consciousness has been copied, the original Corey feels like it has all happened to HIM. Which of course, it has - it's like he is living two parallel existences. He might need to be periodically "borrowed" so upgrades to the original/baseline consciousness can take place so his clone can receive updates , like a computer needs. This could all happen when he sleeps, or even on short physical trips in a craft where he goes to some base on the Moon or wherever

Stuff is beginning to come out about cloning and this is something I can get my head around. Especially when you factor in we've been dealing with the Greys for decades and them widely being regarded as a species of clones. It's entirely conceivable that some tech came our way which helped us to be able to do the same thing. A clone would be an empty shell so would need some programme installed to operate. If they have managed to figure out how to copy a person's consciousness and upload it into the clone-shell.....this would make sense of things.

I know many people think the entire subject and it's related topics is a pile of nonsense, but let's pause for a moment and act like it's definitely real, how do we make sense of the discrepancies in time frames ?

edit on 13/2/18 by cosmicpixie because: added some thoughts

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmicpixie

I'm not up on the SSP program but it sounds to me like you're confusing time dilation due to relativity and multiple universes Theory to do with time travel. Relativity causes you to experience time differently when you approach the speed of light time relative to the person approaching the speed of light slows down relative to a person at the original location that is not accelerating towards the speed of light. Now this doesn't take into account the theoretical warp drives Etc because you're not accelerating towards the speed of light in those situations here actually bending space-time. Or rather you're creating up warp in space-time.

So what you're really talking about it is the theory that traveling through time is actually traveling into an alternate universe and this has to do more with the potential for Paradox that it does actual observed reality.

The traditional view of linear time makes time travel at least into the past impossible. Is this because I create time loops and paradoxes where you could never have been born in order to be able to go back in time. This is where Multi Universe Theory came in. With multiple an infinite number of universes for every possible outcome of any choice or of any particle shift that allows for you to travel back in time without creating it a paradox because what you're actually doing is traveling into an alternate universe where any choices you made in that alternate universe were already made and wouldn't therefore effect the reality that you were born in.

Jaden

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thanks, though I do find this stuff hard to understand.

Can any of what you described account for the anomaly I described.

In other words , if I was right now teleported to Mars, spent 20 years there fighting an alien war that we won in the 20th year of my service (2038 to my Mars consciousness), then was sent back to Earth via some time travel tech that placed me right back here just a few minutes later, can any part of the science you described allow for it to be 2018 on Mars and "the alien war has been won" instead of "2038 and the war has been won"?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I was looking through Goode's website FAQ and something was explained after someone asked much the same question, though it's still a head spinner :

“What happens to the off-planet timeline once the Secret Space Program worker has been regressed and sent back to the moment that he first left?”

Corey: The timelines . . . That other timeline still exists. You're just now on this timeline.

David: So, in some way, people's idea of a nice organized linear time isn't really working when you're talking about timelines here.

Corey: Time is not what people think it is. We're just starting to get an idea about how gravity and space works and the torsion of space. Time works in much the same way. It can be manipulated and stretched and merged in some cases with other timelines.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hello,
Well if you are interested to see this topic (timetraveling elc) from different angles.. I recommend you to learn more about Wingmakers (DR.Neruda,Fifteen,ACIO,Labyrint Grp.) and their blankslate technology....

First of all.. Don´t believe every word you read there ...
after some years i find out some parts of that story is heavy disinfo (like almost everything in "UFO,ET" topic,sadly its too big to nol lie in some ways )

BUT... I found their "theories" of timetraveling very interesting...

My understanding of WM timetraveling, perhaps there are better scholars who can corect me..

Most of "timetraveling" devices .. works "movie" like .. you can only see it ... you cant change anything

if you want to change timelines , you need to calculate somethink like interference point and only there you can change it...

I think there are a lot of info about timetraveling mostly because of dozens secret grps who has diferent lvl of knowledge ,technology, agendas ... in many cases working against each other beacause of different agendas

But if i can share my humble opinion I think we misunderstood "time"... we understand it like a straight line..

I believe that time is like a plasticine or maybe old school eraser (but runs in circle).. if you deform it .. it has its own capabilities to set to neutral state...

simply it means that If you change future, you change history , if you change history you change future...but you never get what you really want ...sounds like Ultimate cosmic joke to me

And if this happends we see glimpses in crackes... and we call it Mandela effect,Dejavu etc..

Well i maybe didnt express my believes 100%,,due to my language limits (sorry for that)

Time is very fascinating topic..

Have you ever thought about what would happend if you go back to, for example 1930 and try to kill Hitler to stop WW2 ? What if Hitler in that time was just a painter who want to go to university to study painting ? (maybe you hear story that german postoffice find letter for Hitler ,where they accept him to college, he never received that letter)now someone from future pop up ...trying to kill him ,spill some beans about future and then fail to assasinate Hitler... Then Hitler cause he "know" now something about future try to fix it ,so these people cant destroy his beloved homeland ... he doesnt want the future of destroyed Germany and cause he doesnt know exactly what happend, that he is mostly responsible.. it ends as before...

AND what if the guy who want to assasinate him didnt even show up ? Would Hitler be known only as painter ? And another person take his spot in history and we didnt even know Hitler.. so maybe it means that there already was someone too dumb to try to change history and kill hitler... you got the point ? I think its horrible idea to play whit time..Butterfly effect could be much worse...

Of course this example is too odd whit holes in it... but its fascinating to even think about it

I think if we really want to understand time .. we have to figure out another Q... Whats first ? ... egg or chicked ?... Its like metaphore for time... its also a circle... no start no end

Thanks for your post anyway... didnt think about time for a while... now i know what to do tonight

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Not too familiar with SSP, but will take a peek and look fwd to returning to the discussion-

ThQ for the thread-

Cheers,
Nexo

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I would think time travel would never be available to the joe in the street, can you imagine thousands of people apeiring out of thin air to watch the battle of Bull Run ? or any other well known event ? actually, thinking about it, it has been band !

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Why do you think so? ... Maybe its all matter of right frequency.. Like radiostations..they are here even if you dont listen to them... But you hear them if you tune to right frequency on radion...

Imagine that time.. Each part of it has its own special frequency.. And if you tune it right you can see it.. Hear it.. Possible whit your own mind... We can only see,hear or feel tiny percentage of all those frequencies... This is a huge thing dont you think there are maybe others whit whom we share this world.. They resonate in other frequencies so we cant see them.. But they can see as...

So if you are advanced enought to tune yourself to see past.. others in that time would never see you...

Or maybe only I believe it.. Cause i believe that we are capable of amazing thinks whit our own minds..

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
occams razor: they are lying

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JerykoOo

Thanks, I will definitely check Wingmakers out. I've been in and out of researching all sorts of stuff for many years so don't worry, I don't instantly believe stuff ! I like to take a topic and exhaust all avenues of research and anything that connects up to it before I formulate an opinion in my mind.... and even then, I keep flexible as new info/research periodically turns up which can shift perspective.

The SSP subject is truly fascinating though - well worth some serious time on it

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Yes, that's the default response it seems as the data is so "fantastic". I've watched quite a lot of them speak now and clearly there are some who don't come across as remotely credible while there are those that do. The ones who come across as genuine seem to believe everything they are saying. I'm keeping an open mind and doing a lot of reading and joining dots to other stuff at the moment. It's an interesting research project which has gotten me off Netflix !

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It sounds exacly like me..☺️ glad to know there are others with really open mind... Who are able to change their own opinions and dont fighting it whit believe systems of their own creation if they are not sure whit them.. . Question everything even your own thoughts.. Thats what i like.. There is nothing wrong whit changing opinions, sad is many others doesnt see it that way.. Wish you good luck whit finding answers for your qustions..

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Richard Dolan theorized as far back as 1973 the Secret Space Program/Breakaway Civilization. There was a conference in 2014 and 2015 from alternative researchers where the whistleblowers with their stories were not included.

Here's the link: SSP

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicpixie Corey Goode came up with his story after he virtually made himself unemployable in the corporate world by stalking employees from a company that he was was fired from. They had to get a no contact order against him due to his unstable threats. Does that sound like the kind of guy who would be in the SSP or a con artist trying to find a new way to make some money after making himself unemployable (any legit company will do background checks and would never hire a liability that threatens employees when fired)?

The guy is a snake oil salesman with a story full of loop holes. What could make anyone want to believe his bunk?

edit on 13-2-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You lost me at Corey Goode.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Great resource for the Secret Space Program -

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Thanks, bookmarked for later perusal.....

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

cheers, that looks like a great info resource site

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

corey goode is fraud
even other HIGH believers like bill ryan dont think he is the real deal

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You have two different entities being called "secret space program" so it is confusing!

One is the time travelling kind that you are asking about. It seems doubtful that this particular flavor is true. It is too complicated and, imo, dumb. Think about taking somebody, well, see I can't even continue.

The other secret space program includes the "breakaway civilization" and even that one comes in a couple variations! One variation is that deep money got fed up with government control. With the help of none other than Werner von Braun himself, the money elite, started a program and have advanced to the point where they have (or about ready to) leave earth.

The other one is a bit more, personal!

ATS, Grey Area: #He who can't be named#, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS.

#He who can't be named# is a (former??) member and it is a courtesy to not speak of member who cannot respond (or otherwise defend themselves), so we sub in something like #snipped# or something.

Deep rabbit hole on that one! The story is we, humans, set up secret space ships (see, Project Orion), that used nuclear explosions to propel them along. A living AI from ancient antiquity awoke and began explaining a past that humanity does not remember. She also told the group where to find items to help them build better space ships. They did as they were told and in a decade were decades ahead of anything else around. They have a home planet, are coming back in 2044 to offer the world governments the opportunity to join them. If they say no to the offer, they will become a true break away civilization.

All of this sounds crazy! But there seems to be hints and clues in there of truth. And then there are visible, black triangle shaped craft floating around the night skies.

The time travel one just sounds kind of nanners to me. I hope that the elite don't get away with everything they have done to humanity and this planet, so I don't care for the second one. The third one... even that seems made up! But in parts, not so made up. Especially if you have seen a totally silent, triangle shaped craft go invisible right before your eyes!

Time discrepancies? Why if there were such a thing, ripples would flow and might change things in the past... like the spelling of a beloved children's book family of bears surname!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join