It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive vibes for Trump supporters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are any of us really conservatives anymore? Liberals? Were we ever at anytime? It is a label for beliefs.

If you say in 2018 you voted Republican you must be a gun toting, Pro-Life t wearing, misogynistic wife-raping xenophobic homophobic meat eater propelled by your small handed white privilege.

If you say in 2018 you voted Democrat you are a warrior standing up for what is right and what is wrong about the White House.

Division. Trump is changing that but the media does not want anyone to know that. They want to show chaos. He tapped into the middle of the road worker that the government, right and left, never really cared about anyway. The Right went after the far right religious and the Left the far left liberals. Then based on a voting ID we are cast into to predefined labels.

I voted for Trump and the only thing in the description that fits is gun toting. Let gay people marry. It is good for the economy and let them deal with divorces like everyone else. Women already are very powerful in the US and more time should be spent pointing out the good. Muslims are still in the US and not being deported...thought I read that was going to happen too.

It is not those who voted for Trump causing the division. We simply want to Make America Great Again. What is wrong with that?

edit on Febpm28pmf0000002018-02-11T16:02:09-06:000409 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Are any of us really conservatives anymore?

Yes. They are rare and there are a couple on ATS.

Perhaps those that call themselves conservative could learn from them what conservatism actually is.

If you say in 2018 you voted Republican you must be a gun toting, Pro-Life t wearing, meat eating, misogynistic wife raping xenophobic homophobe propelled by your small handed white privilege. If you say in 2018 you voted Democrat you are a warrior standing up for what is right and what is wrong about the White House.

I'd say anyone that believes that is true is an idiot.

It is not those who voted for Trump causing the division. We simply want to Make America Great Again. What is wrong with that?

With all of it's problems, America was and is great.

What you and others want is for America to be a reflection of your beliefs and ideals. And that is never going to happen. You believe in fantasy.

The entire premise is based on regression and the country/world is going to move forward with or without you.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

With all of it's problems, America was and is great. What you and others want is for America to be a reflection of your beliefs and ideals. And that is never going to happen.

You believe in fantasy.

The entire premise is based on regression and the country/world is going to move forward with or without you.

A reflection of my ideas and beliefs? No. I want a country the way it was. A leader in Industry. Technology. Manufacturing. Transportation. Medicine.Education...we have none of that now. Open Borders. Global Influence. For the good of all...

No. I never wanted Change....I wanted better so my children can grow up in a country that is not left behind in this century because look around the world. We are...and it was our politicians who sold us out.

As far as my description of 2016 voters...you know that is EXACTLY how the MSM portrays them and that was my point.

(post by knowledgehunter0986 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
We need an official forum for everyone who wants to succeed and do fun stuff too.

We will call Trumplandia.

We can brainstorm new biz ideas.

If your mad, you can't come in.

The rest can circle the wagon and look at our clothes and hair, look for something to make fun of in a desperate attempt to cover their own failures at life.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The problem with your OP is that those with pre-prepared intolerance of anything associated with the word 'Trump' will feel left out and will be triggered by this.

Now, off to read the thread to see if my assumptions have any merit.....

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
To all the Trump supporters, whats up!

I just wanted to send some positive vibes. No real message to punch into your collective brains.

Just want to send those positive vibes as well...

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

just pointing out your last post was non sequiter and really didnt make a whole lot of sense. and in his last point he had a point. he was offering the insight that perhaps you're the source of your own unhappiness and that you should focus on improving yourself instead of attacking anyone that doesn't march lockstep with your personal view of the world. in psychological terms he's pointing out what appears to be projection from you. and although his theory is subjective you are supplying him with plenty of material to reinforce his theory.

your presence in this thread seems to be pointless unless your only purpose is to needlessly antagonize someone simply because they don't see the world exactly like you do. in the pursuit of your aggression in this thread you have essentially given an example of a pot calling the kettle black.

I don't know why you waste your energy in this thread at all. I don't go into threads reserved for a certain topic or demographic just to trash it. it's not for me, so I stay out of it. I don't for example consistently troll flat earth threads because I disagree with their propounding as it's a waste of my time. there's plenty of better places I can spend my energy, and I'm sure there are plenty of other places you could spend your time more constructively, unless of course you really have nothing better to do. if that's the case than that's sad.

on a side note, I find it of interest that a self proclaimed introvert can be so vehement and extroverted when behind a computer. the problem with introversion is that it can lead to one dwelling on their own thoughts too much and forming a hardened undynamic view of the world since your experiences and thoughts are self reinforced in some Id controlled feedback loop. that will only spiral you deeper into a limited experience and view of the world. my advice if i were sincerely giving some would be to try and see things from a wider perspective to instigate some self grown and better awareness.

it's a big beautiful world out there. being angry and self righteous will only limit your experience and diminish the beauty you'll see. I don't walk around the woods or go walkabout to experience the trees and flowers because they are exactly like me. i go into the woods (world) because its different from me and i can appreciate that) to do the opposite would just demonstrate and foster insecurity, deep seated fear and xenophobia. why live that way.

now my probably unwelcome advice to you aside. I think you should find more constructive ways to express your thoughts than to come across as abrasively angrily opinionated. you'll find it a lot easier to make friends that way and life Will be much richer and enjoyable for you.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

my family members who voted trump aren't amused with his tweets and his insults. i get a distinct feeling they're a bit embarrassed, actually. they never even listened to the excess holywood tapes, ffs. i think they knew if they did, they'd be disgusted and wouldn't be able to vote for him. they're staunch republicans. ugh!!

there are ats trump supporters and there are real world trump supporter - thank god!

edit on 11-2-2018 by knoxie because: worst speller

edit on 11-2-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
op, think back 3-4 years ago or so before trump decided to run - how would you have characterized him then, and be honest?

my guess it wouldn't be good, because in all my life I've NEVER heard some one characterize trump in a good way, never! i always remember him being super creepy and cheezy as hell!! bragged about himself a lot, loved the big weddings and the hoopla, with ALL three wives. he was 100% a total media whore... can you deny that?

i never watched his reality tv show, tho. i'm starting to wonder, was it his show that made his fan base so ardent?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I hated him. I didnt know alot about him. Didnt need to.

People change.

I found out, listened and was honest with myself.

Food for thought:
I CAMPAIGNED for a democrat BTW, this election. As in hit the bricks in all weather and spoke to hundreds of people a day for months. Wore down shoes.....

An underdog. I like the guy I fought for beyond the party. Like I do Trump

edit on 2 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Rapha

So the new claim is that Trump is controlled? SO the hidden hand colluded with Russia to help itself even though it is all powerful?
No one has god mode in this game.

What's this another Trump propaganda movie? second one tonight thus far!

So sceptical of Trump being controlled eh?

The Council for National Policy (CNP) Washington is, in the words of The New York Times, “a little-known club of a few hundred of the most powerful conservatives in the country" an organization so tight-lipped that it tells its people not to admit membership or even name the group.

In 2015 It is important enough that, according to an account in The National Review,

Donald Trump and five other Republican presidential candidates each took 30 minutes to address the group; the conservative journal reported that Trump was by far the favorite candidate.
Hmm! funny that, brings a whole new light to the current term of, 'the deep state' being bandied about? Come to think of it, maybe even that lot didn't know about Russia.

www.splcenter.org...
edit on 11-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I will just file that with the other accusations of Trump that need time or evidence to become more than wishful thinking. The implied malice escapes me.

What you say MAY be true and indeed nefarious. I wouldnt know. I do know that there has been a torrent of false accusations and misrepresented information concerning all things Trump.

IMO, its just Bad tactics to shovel non stop accusations about a person to an intelligent crowd looking for verifiable facts alone.

edit on 2 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I predict that an independent will win the next presidential election. I think that people now see how terrible the partisan divide has become. I don't think the democrats win next. I think that normalization will occur by the election of a third-party candidate, finally. Look at how the DNC is doing. Not great. People are tired of there being two sides to an argument. It's the gripping hand that matters. Thank Larry and Jerry when it comes.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

you think people change that much?

I don't, and I don't think he has a clue as to what he's doing. the worst part, I think he's been blackmailed.

he should be making sure our voting is secure and i don't see any sign of that. that should be disturbing to every american.

also, do some research - he's really not a good guy.

edit on 11-2-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I was referring to myself.

I wish you well.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

i didn't say it can't happen.

i simply see NO evidence trump has changed.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

We are doing just fine. Your fears do not necessarily reflect reality.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

[SNIPPED]

What emotion have I imparted? I'm not sure how you and others can make any claims about my emotional state based on what I have posted.

What you should be saying is that it affects you emotionally and are projecting on to me as a defense mechanism.

That would probably be more likely.
edit on 2.12.2018 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

just pointing out your last post was non sequiter and really didnt make a whole lot of sense.

Which post, specifically?

and in his last point he had a point. he was offering the insight that perhaps you're the source of your own unhappiness and that you should focus on improving yourself instead of attacking anyone that doesn't march lockstep with your personal view of the world. in psychological terms he's pointing out what appears to be projection from you. and although his theory is subjective you are supplying him with plenty of material to reinforce his theory.

Nothing I have posted would indicate my emotional status whatsoever, other than the posts in which I said I find this humorous.

So it would only be projection on his part, or perhaps your's as well.

As for the rest of your post, it appears you are projecting and making assumptions that are just a complete waste of time. I don't care about what you think about introverts, what they do behind a computer screen or what they should do outside.

Rather ridiculous actually.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join