It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Steele Memo from Grassley just released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Looks like Dems have to write another memo

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

My thoughts exactly. Maybe Schumer will, since this 2nd Republican memo originated with his Senate colleagues.

Nunes memo was the U.S. House. Pelosi should have written the rebuttal, LOL.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No worries we still have McCabes testimony to look forward too.
There is no way they can sweep that under the rug. It's all coming out thanks to Schiffty and his demands that the public deserves the full truth. I bet some very important people are not amused right now. Tick Tock time to switch sides Schiffty.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
IT's ALL THERE.

The wife.

CLinton and the DNC.

EVERYTHING.

Keep the pressure on and push through to the other side.

Make them squirm!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Now people will try to claim steele lied to the FBI, but that doesnt mean the FBI did anything wrong.

But this is ridiculous for many reasons.

1. Seeing as how they knew who was paying steele and that he hated trump, they should have extremely verified any of the claims in his dossier before they used them.

2. At some point they had to know Steele was the source for the yahoo news article, yet they never brought that up in any of their renewals for the warrant.

3. Here is the most important part.

Even if steele lied to the FBI about the yahoo news article, why in Gods name didnt they contact Issikoff (who wrote the yahoo news article) and do just a tad of investigating to make sure that steele was telling the truth?

How insane is that? Is the fbi really so incompetent that they are incapable of finding out from a journalist who their source is? Unbelievable!

It seems most likely to me that either the FBI knew Steele was the source of that artcle, or at least taht they wanted to use his info so bad that they didnt care to check in on it.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Grambler

The FBI and DOJ are nothing more than Gestapo/KGB now.

The question is, is there anything we can do about it?

Really.

Do you honestly think anyone is going to see jail time?

Because I sure as hell don't.

+1, I Forsee lots of harsh words ,early retirements and no justice just like they did with the bailouts . Its realty tv show hosted by the gop,dnc, and msm.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: RazorV66
Eagerly awaiting the usual suspects to come in here and say they still believe that the 100% fabricated dossier, was/is not 100% fabricated.
It’s hammer time.

They will be here with some idiotic defense like "font size" lol.

I don't know. At some point, you have to admit you were wrong.

It would be foolish to not admit it.

It certainly would be foolish not to admit they were wrong but they won’t.
It will just be another outrageous blemish on the Leftist’s ever dwindling credibility.
At this point, they are just basically cartoonish characters that repeat the same sh!t over and over.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This reminds me more of the german Stasi. Some big names need to go down for this or the american trust in the justice system will be forever shattered. I'm not envying you but i'm glad it's all coming out into the light. It's all up to the patriots now! o7

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and to top it all off Mr. Steele has gone missing. He was due in a London court today for a deposition in another lawsuit filed by one of the Russians. Steele failed to show for court.

What r the chances that he will end up suicided? Will become just another convenient coincidence to the clintons count.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The FBI and DOJ are nothing more than Gestapo/KGB now.

The question is, is there anything we can do about it?

Really.

Do you honestly think anyone is going to see jail time?

Because I sure as hell don't.

+1, I Forsee lots of harsh words ,early retirements and no justice just like they did with the bailouts . Its realty tv show hosted by the gop,dnc, and msm.

I’m saddened to say you’re probably both right. Maybe time to start collecting welfare and go minimal off grid and check out of the system. Pay no taxes and just be a burden.

I don’t feel represented... no taxation without representaion...

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Obama-Lynch-Comey (in that order) knew Hillary was losing, and wanted her to Win, at ALL COSTS. For the sake of public consumption, the high-level aspect of this complicated case of collusion, lies and deceit, must be restated over and over in general terms like that.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The very fact the FBI omitted material facts, intentionally, out of the FISA warrant applications, coupled with the fact they judge shopped to get those warrants signed off on, demonstrates their culpability. The ONLY reason to omit certain facts is because they knew that if they included them the warrant would be denied. By intentionally seeking out different judges is another sign they were intentionally withholding information and using recycled information to get the warrants.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

pfft!

Stasi is right.

But what I see (and this won't be popular) is the current "good guys" using this for their own purge and weapon later.

There may be some good people in Washington DC, but the road to corruption DC is paved with the bones of "good people".

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and to top it all off Mr. Steele has gone missing. He was due in a London court today for a deposition in another lawsuit filed by one of the Russians. Steele failed to show for court.

What r the chances that he will end up suicided? Will become just another convenient coincidence to the clintons count.

Good question. The guy is former MI6(or MI-5 I forget which). If they send someone to knock him off they might find a formidable foe.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Trump haters do wonders for their credibility

American politics!

The greatest show on earth.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: DBCowboy

. Some big names need to go down for this or the american trust in the justice system will be forever shattered.

Imo that trust was and has been shattered for the logical people prior to these memos, but as dbcowboy said what can or will the people do about it.

That secret tarmac meeting between bill and lynch and its handling by the msm,gop,dnc, and justice departments was more damming then these memos.
edit on 25228America/ChicagoTue, 06 Feb 2018 21:25:16 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Looks like Dems have to write another memo eulogy

Fixed it for you

edit on 6-2-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Somebody is going to prison.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The lack of "breaking news" from the liberal media on this Graham-Grassley bombshell is very telling.

Ask and you shall receive

www.cbsnews.com...

The title of this article says it all. Spin city.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join