It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Xcathdra
I have a question that has been bugging me. *IF* Steele was credible to the FBI before, why is he not after a Trump presidency?
Is it ever shown what context Steele worked with the FBI before being contracted for the dossier by Fusion?
originally posted by: notsure1
originally posted by: RazorV66
Eagerly awaiting the usual suspects to come in here and say they still believe that the 100% fabricated dossier, was/is not 100% fabricated.
It’s hammer time.
They will be here with some idiotic defense like "font size" lol.
originally posted by: c2oden
Hillary hijacked the FBI.
originally posted by: Grambler
This is bigger than the Nunes memo.
1. The bulk of the fisa application was based on the dossier.
2. The FBI relied more on Steeles credibility than actually verifying his claims.
3. The FBI specifically said that Steele was not the source of the Yahoo news article, which if he was would have severly hurt steeles credibility (which the FBI was relying on).
4. Steele and simpson have testified that indeed Steele not only was the source of that article, but talked to other press before the application for the warrant from page.
5. The FBI failed to mention steele was the source for that Yahoo news article in the three renewals for the fisa warrant.
6. If steele lied to the fi about not talking to press, that is a crime and he should be charged.
This is staggering if true, and confirms much of what people have been fearing.
Now having said that, until the intel is released for the fisa applications, we are still just taking someones word for it.
But my hope is that more of that info is released soon.