It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agents told McCabe if the case went to grand jury they would testify on Flynn’s behalf

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Jack Posibiec is, according to his twitter profile, a Veteran Navy Intel Officer. Conservative Christian. SciFi aesthete. Author of Citizens for Trump

mobile.twitter.com...

Scoop: FBI agents told McCabe if the case went to grand jury they would testify on Flynn’s behalf that he did not intend to mislead them. 302 was then altered. Days later edited 302 details leaked to WaPo

mobile.twitter.com...

Peter Strzok interviewed Flynn with no lawyer present

No recording of this interview

Only evidence of interview is Strzok’s written 302 report of it

Flynn was charged based on a 302 report written by a crooked agent

Mike Cernovich, Journalist, documentary filmmaker, author:

twitter.com...

Scoop - Flynn plea deal delayed as there's evidence FBI agents fabricated the 302s (notes summarizing witness interviews) in Flynn investigation. IG Report will reveal fabrication of other 302s, at the direction of Comey and others within DOJ.

BoogieFinger to Cernovich is also positing the question: Is Judge Rudolph Contreras (below) (who sat on the FISC) the judge that signed the FISA warrant?

Flynn judge removed before sentencing, is a FISA judge ....

Washington Times:

Why was Judge recused from Mueller/Flynn case?

In early December 2017, Judge Rudolph Contreras was recused from the criminal case involving Gen. Michael Flynn who had pleaded guilty in an arrangement with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

The use of the term “was recused” is noteworthy as the court spokesperson purposely did not use the terminology “recused himself” with regard to Contreras removal from the case. The terms are not necessarily interchangeable and the “was recused” phrasing suggests that Contreras was told to recuse himself rather than the judge voluntarily stepping away from the case based on his own concern for a conflict of interest.

According to Joe DiGenova, a former US Attorney for the District of Columbia, Contreras was, in fact, removed from the case. DiGenova revealed the claim during an interview earlier this month on WMAL radio in Washington DC

edit on 3/2/2018 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

could this be the reason Flynn's sentencing was delayed?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This could be at least part of why Mueller is seeking to postpone Flynn's sentencing.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Lol yup!!

All of their deceitful tactics are going to be coming to light!

How poetic it is that the witch hunt against Trump is the very thing that is awakening the masses to the deep state methods!

#treason

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Is it possible our govt is trolling us? For your deities sake, this is like a movie script being played out, lol

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It is a RIGHT to have a lawyer present.

Flynn did not.

Now this farce has been outted for what it is.

Fruit of the poisonous tree.

Every one gets a get out of jail free card.

Flynn,Bannon,Manafort.

They can not use illegal means to 'GETCHA'.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Excellent question!

If so, wow, just wow.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
Jack Posibiec is, according to his twitter profile, a Veteran Navy Intel Officer. Conservative Christian. SciFi aesthete. Author of Citizens for Trump

I would steer very clear of this boyo, he is disinfo, and acted in large fake news propaganda possibly orchestrated by Russian sources and may have friends in other [Trump friendly] countries.
He was lieutenant junior grade naval intelligence officer, in August 2017 his security clearance was revoked.
edit on 3-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I still think Flynn has his own secret recording of the Strzok/Flynn interview.

You don't blindside a guy like Flynn with a contrived, ambush interview.

edit on 3-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I still think Flynn has his own secret recording of the Strzok/Flynn interview.

I don't think it matters.
The word was out last week that Horowitz was told by rank and file FBI agents that 302's were altered.
edit on b000000282018-02-03T09:19:44-06:0009America/ChicagoSat, 03 Feb 2018 09:19:44 -0600900000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I would steer very clear of this boyo, he is disinfo, and acted in large fake news propaganda possibly orchestrated by Russian sources and may friends in other [Trump friendly] countries.
He was lieutenant junior grade naval intelligence officer, in August 2017 his security clearance was revoked.

I agree with you.

This guy has had some iffy stories before, so I will need to see some proof before I believe these claims.

If true, its a big deal, but I just see no proof of it yet.

+4 more 
link   

"Scoop: FBI agents told McCabe if the case went to grand jury they would testify on Flynn’s behalf that he did not intend to mislead them. 302 was then altered. Days later edited 302 details leaked to WaPo"

"Only evidence of interview is Strzok’s written 302 report of it

Flynn was charged based on a 302 report written by a crooked agent"

The FBI's policy of using form 302 needs to end NOW!

It's ridiculous. We can't trust anything the FBI writes on those things! All it does is facilitate the arbitrary, unethical, and illegal operation of the FBI.

Record your damn interviews, FBI!
edit on 2/3/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
Do we know whether he was prevented from having an attorney present or he declined council?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do we know whether he was prevented from having an attorney present or he declined council?

The story I heard is that he was told by McCabe (I think) that the fbi wanted to talk to him for a minute and so Flynn didnt realize it was a big deal or about his conversation with russia, and so he agreed and then this was sprung on him.

I have not heard anything to suggest he requested a lawyer and was told no.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I believe the FBI just showed up at his office without warning and led him to think it was just a little informal discussion.

You probably need to verify that I am recalling that correctly though.

The problem is, the FBI writes what they want to write down and the interviewee never gets to see it or sign off that the written notes are accurate.

edit on 2/3/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks for the clarification. Interesting that at some point he didn't request council. Maybe he was playing them by knowing this could cause them a problem down the road although I think that would be a risky gamble.

edit on 3-2-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

edit on 3-2-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

lol

So...bad.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I've edited the OP to provide more information (Mike Cernovich & Washinton Times.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: smurfy

I would steer very clear of this boyo, he is disinfo, and acted in large fake news propaganda possibly orchestrated by Russian sources and may friends in other [Trump friendly] countries.

I agree with you.

This guy has had some iffy stories before, so I will need to see some proof before I believe these claims.

If true, its a big deal, but I just see no proof of it yet.

It’s not just him, cernovich, bongino, and Sara carter all have said fbi altered 302’s.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The FBI thinks they are all little Hoovers and can operate outside of the law like this is a fracking movie.

Untouchables VS Deplorables......

The Impune VS the abused.

Im worried for the good eggs in the FBI sitting among the rot.

Get out now.

edit on 2 3 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join