It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange's take on 'The Memo'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Assange has been silent for a few days but today has posted several comments on twitter re: 'the memo'

From Twitter thread

I find it remarkable how comprehensively the Democrats, DoJ and FBI have played into Trump's hands over the Nunes memo. By conspicuously trying to hide information they have aligned themselves against the public, drawn suspicion and imbued the memo with totemic power.

Someone comments 'that was the plan'

Assange replies

I doubt it. It has every appearance of someone haplessly and repeatedly smashing their head into the table. In reality, this is likely driven by attempts to ally with the intelligence sector against Trump by engaging in showy, and frankly idiotic, concerns about classification.

Jack Posobiec says there is no way they could have know that. If it was just release it would be gone with the next news cycle (parapharased)

From Assange

Exactly. It is a self-inflicted wound. Rather than let it heal they keep hacking at it. The political incompetence is astounding.

Ya know, this is exactly the truth. It is becoming a bigger deal by the hour and Dem's can't let it go but you can bet MSM is loving it.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
They must be guilty of something because they sure are acting like it.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
We'll know sometime tomorrow they say.

Now that it's been 'edited' - ?

I've not a lot of hope for anything other than more babble.

We'll see.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

To be sure, both sides are guilty of something, but this reeks of fear.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

this is something ive noticed over the past couple decades. its as if all the "special" kids have been slowly taking over government and becoming more and more incompetent as time goes by. id say its been a good 2-3 decade decline and its reaching a point of epic retardation. up until recently it seemed pretty even across the board but the dems seem to have gone full r****d the last cycle.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

this is something ive noticed over the past couple decades. its as if all the "special" kids have been slowly taking over government and becoming more and more incompetent as time goes by. id say its been a good 2-3 decade decline and its reaching a point of epic retardation. up until recently it seemed pretty even across the board but the dems seem to have gone full r****d the last cycle.

You mention a couple decades. Malcom X said this 55 years ago. Just 7 min video but you need only go about 2 minutes. He was ahead of his time but Dems killed him

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Interesting commentary from JA.

Thanks for posting this. I rarely go on Twitter and would have missed this.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Dude got CATFISHED by a FAKE HANNITY Twitter account.

So much for the "Great Wizard" hacker.

LMFAO.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
In the Intelligence World we call these crumbs "Selectors" which pours the ink in the proverbial well. All these Swamp Rats have taken the bait and are essentially self identifying and are making this much easier than expected. Look to about tomorrow 0845 EAST for the Grassfire to Start Burning...which will smoke out many other vermin for us Eagles to swoop into our already bloodied talons. 😎

edit on 1-2-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: Classified Nunya

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

yes, both sides are and have always been guilty of something but now they are eating each other and the side that can throw the other side under the bus first wins.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
In the Intelligence World we call these crumbs "Selectors" which pours the ink in the proverbial well. All these Swamp Rats have taken the bait and are essentially self identifying and are making this much easier than expected. Look to about tomorrow 0845 EAST for the Grassfire to Start Burning...which will smoke out many other vermin for us Eagles to swoop into our already bloodied talons. 😎

Yes, they are self identifying to those who had no clue. Many, many of us have gradually understood for decades and many on this forum probably longer. So desperate and arrogant they no longer think they need to hide.

Hoping you are right for our children not just in the US but across the world. And selfishly hoping I actually see a real, or at least partial clean up before I die.

And I say let it burn which ever way the wind blows.
BTW, love your user name

edit on 1-2-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

us baby boomers have lived long enough and seen enough administrations to know that politics has never been a gentlemen`s sport but what has been happening over the past 10 years is just uncivilized, even in the game of politics.

maybe we should legalize dueling again and let the politicians back up their allegations and accusations with a spirited bout of pistols at 30 paces?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree

maybe we should legalize dueling again and let the politicians back up their allegations and accusations with a spirited bout of pistols at 30 paces?

How dare you sir, some of these politicians are in their late 80's.

Let's make it 10 steps. There eye sight an all

edit on 11228America/ChicagoThu, 01 Feb 2018 22:11:31 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

yes, both sides are and have always been guilty of something but now they are eating each other and the side that can throw the other side under the bus first wins.

Yes, and the more divided we become the worse it gets. Where did this deep divide come from? I have my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm not saying it aliens but....

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I have noticed this also. Since after Nixon...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yes, and the more divided we become the worse it gets. Where did this deep divide come from? I have my thoughts.

I suspect that it comes from the government , it used to be illegal for the government to use "propaganda" ( aka lying) to the American people, but then Obama and the democrats changed that and made it legal.Thats when the MSM fake news took off and became rampant.
Obama and the democrats made it legal for the U.S. government to lie to the people and the MSM.

I wonder why Obama and the democrats felt that it would be beneficial to the American people to be lied to?
If you have nothing to hide why do you need to lie?

now, trump and the republicans hold a majority and have the legal right to spread propaganda,thanks to the democrats who made it legal for the government to lie to the people.
edit on 1-2-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I suspect that it comes from the government , it used to be illegal for the government to use "propaganda" ( aka lying) to the American people, but then Obama and the democrats changed that and made it legal.Thats when the MSM fake news took off and became rampant.
Obama and the democrats made it legal for the U.S. government to lie to the people and the MSM.

I wonder why Obama and the democrats felt that it would be beneficial to the American people to be lied to?
If you have nothing to hide why do you need to lie?

now, trump and the republicans hold a majority and have the legal right to spread propaganda,thanks to the democrats who made it legal for the government to lie to the people.

They didn't think it would be beneficial for us but for them. I am waiting for Trump to PLEASE get rid of this. Still they have been using propaganda long before it became legal.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The FBI has been used by the d.c politicians for decades, hell since it was established, problem for the DNC is they got caught. This is gonna be a mess... I don’t think we will get much done in Washington.....

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

bro, just how clueless are you? assange was never a hacker, all his information is provided to him by whistle blowers, he never acquires it himself, if you thought he was some hacker getting it himself from gov systems then what propaganda piece lead your clueless mind to think that?

<<   2 >>

join