It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer 'vaccine' eliminates tumors in mice, researchers find

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That isn't really a cancer vaccine, that is immunotherapy. It works all together different than a vaccine. Some chemotherapy drugs actually almost qualify as immunotherapy too. It is injected into a tumor and it stimulates aptopsis of the tumor utilizing the immune system.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Or radiation, or just random variation...

Cancer is a squirrely joker..

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Does HPV “cause it” or does hpv supply a place where cells are constantly being damaged and repaired.

Increasing the number of dice rolls???

Maybe lol.. I don’t know the intricacies of hpv cancer cases..

I just know the way cancer forms with every tumor basically being unique. A cure is gonna be hard..

There will never be a cancer antibiotic or traditional vaccine..

From my understanding we probably get Togo immune system or genetic manipulation.. both using the body to heal itself.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Quite likely it will and it will have the potential to save millions of lives.

But hang on, put this up against the de population agenda and what do we have ????

Everything Is In Place And Nobody Can Stop Us Now’ – Dr Day 1969 Lecture

This is a transcript of two out of three tapes on the “New World System” recorded in 1988, published at rense.com.

Dr Dunegan had been a student of Dr Day at the University of Pittsburgh, and was thus well acquainted with him. He later claimed that Dr Day had asked the attendees not to take notes or record what he was about to tell them during that lecture.

16- The cost of medical care would be made burdensomely high. Medical care would be connected very closely with one’s work but also would be made very, very high in cost so that it would simply be unavailable to people beyond a certain time.

17- The young would become agreeable to helping Mom and Dad along the way, provided this was done humanely and with dignity. Then the example was – there could be a nice, farewell party, a real celebration. Mom and Dad had done a good job. Then after the party’s over they take the ‘demise pill’.

18 - There would be profound changes in the practice of medicine. Overall, it would be much more tightly controlled. “Congress is not going to go along with national health insurance, it is now, abundantly evident. But it’s not necessary, we have other ways to control health care”. Costs would be forced up so that people won’t be able to afford to go without insurance. People pay for it, you’re entitled to it. Your role being responsible for your own care would be diminished.

19 - The insurance company, paying for your care, does not pay that same amount. If you are charged, say, $600 for the use of an operating room, the insurance company does not pay $600; they only pay $300 or $400. You would feel grateful for insurance.

20 - Identification would be needed to get into the building. The security in and around hospitals would be established and gradually increased so that nobody without identification could get in or move around inside the building. Theft of hospital equipment, things like typewriters and microscopes and so forth would be ‘allowed’ and exaggerated; reports of it would be exaggerated so that this would be the excuse needed to establish the need for strict security until people got used to it.

21- This need for ID would start in small ways: hospitals, some businesses, gradually expand to include everybody in all places! It was observed that hospitals can be used to confine people and for the treatment of criminals.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I hope that they can consistently reproduce these results, get human trials, and on to market, hopefully in the next 5 years.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Good one!
When my friend's mom cured herself of cancer the doctor wouldn't even discuss it with her because of the possible lawsuit, so good luck with that!
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago4005699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

When my friend's mom cured herself of cancer the doctor wouldn't even discuss it with her because of the possible lawsuit, so good luck with that!

You or your friend are liars. End of story.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Did not know about this. Thanks! And keep saying it!!

a reply to: nofear39

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Take a look at this.

Eating to kill cancer.

This is no bs. This guy is a researcher that's been treating tumors and switched to foods with angiogenetic properties.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

have you used this with success? one is for parasites and the other one is tagament? do you know what does you should do with each one?

Yeah pal .. It worked for me .. ive wrote a couple of threads about it on here

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
Did not know about this. Thanks! And keep saying it!!

I’ve posted it on here a few times pal ..

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

how do you know what you did REALLY worked for you...how do you know it wasn't a fluke ...this new treatment sounds proimsing...for the loved ones we lost it is too late for them which is sad...but if it pans out..will help a lot of people

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

how do you know what you did REALLY worked for you...how do you know it wasn't a fluke ...this new treatment sounds proimsing...for the loved ones we lost it is too late for them which is sad...but if it pans out..will help a lot of people

I’ve gave it to 2 friends and both have had the all clear .. and if you google the 2 drugs now they are getting used in trails every where but until the results come back I can’t say 100% .. so have to wait and see an read about people dying of cancer all the time 😢

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"For Profit" Healthcare

I'll say it again..

"For Profit" Healthcare

This is like someone announcing an everlasting battery to run electric motors or a machine that replicates food/water for starving nations.
Not gonna happen because too much money would be lost.

Hell...why do you think there are treatments available for various things in other countries that aren't allowed here?

We can certainly hope though. I know I do.
edit on 2-2-2018 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Keep it up, you are absolutely correct. And TPTB know it. F'ing disgusts me.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'll post this here since this thread will bring in people to read about cancer. My mother in law had ovarian cancer, stage 4, 5% 5 year survival rate. Her doctor, and English guy living and working here in the states, who was renown for his success, treated her and cured her. This was 2004 and she is still alive today. Of course she continued to have appointments with him even after the cancer was gone, to make sure. My wife would always go with her, because she was elderly even then. They showed up one day to find that the doctor had been let go (fired). My wife was floored, how could that be. I told her I bet he used un-orthadox methods to cure people. My wife looked to try and find out where he ended up, after a year or two we figured he went back to his country. Then she found an article about him, about the unusual and very painful methods he was using to cure cancer patients. I said yep, that's the industry for you. Damn the results if it goes against the norms.
edit on 4-2-2018 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is major news if it actually does work on humans. Any time there is a chance of a cure to cancer, I take note and hope it eventually gets used and researched more.
Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the story vanishes and it's never heard from again.
I have lost friends from cancer. I've seen them at the absolute lowest point a human can get. Devastating to see and even harder watching them vanish into nothing.

I hope this eventually leads to something. Even a small breakthrough could save millions of lives.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join