It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe its time for a right wing military style dictatorship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

Don't know. So what you are saying is having Democrats and liberals in government prevents rapes, robberies, and corruption. Hmmmm...

No..in the USA, ordinary people commit the crimes..and get punished if caught.

In places run by the military, it seems like the military people commit most of the crimes, and are rarely punished.

You seem to be operating under the false delusion that no one is above the law in this country with our system of governance.

NO..not at all. Hillary proves that.

Since everyone has signed off rather early tonight, in preparations for the big fireworks tomorrow (potentially), I'm following suit. G-night!
edit on 1/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Occupy Wall Street, Bernie Sanders and Black Lives Matter scare the crap out of TPTB, because they could be the seeds of the crash, but they have learned how to distract us.

TPTB fear movements that demand big government with control over every aspect of life? Yeah, not buying that.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Just think how much smaller government would be if we just had military rule.

Um, military is the government.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

This country have been moving right for 30 years now. It will continue to move right. It's just a matter of time.

Which policy is to the right of where it was 30 years ago?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The problem isn't that Democrats did something wrong and should be arrested, the problem is that Q fabricates reasons to arrest people where there is little or no proof that they did something wrong, just emotions and manipulation. The same thing happened with PizzaGate.

The danger is with Republicans buying into completely fabricated conspiracy theories and using them as a basis for a police state of some kind, where they basically end up arresting innocent people. Who even knows who is pulling the strings (who was behind PizzaGate and Q?)

Now, I don't necessarily think things will go in that direction, but they could, at least a little. I mean, there was a guy who walked into Comet Pizza with a gun because he seriously thought it was a sex trafficking hub. Hopefully, no one in Congress takes stuff like PizzaGate and Q seriously. We need them to be dealing with facts, not eating up propaganda from who knows where!
edit on 31amWed, 31 Jan 2018 02:40:47 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I'll give you a straight answer. Trump is the last chance we have to avoid that. Military government is plan B.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

rightoes realy have to pay attention that they are not getting foked with

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

We might as well, Trump is already trying to illigitimize the free press and wants to dictate his agenda instead of working with our system of government. He also wants to fire everyone who doesn't agree with him or is looking into his possible corruption.

The only thing different in a dictatorship is instead of firing people, they actually eliminate their life...just ask Kim Jong-Un. Firing takes on a whole new meaning with Kim. After all, didn't Trump once say Kim was "‘a pretty smart cookie’ for being able to hold on to power."

Maybe Trump is following a page out of Kim's playbook.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Disclaimer: i am an independent and will not be drug into a right vs. Left debate. Frankly they both are whats screwing up this country. Just saying my piece and bowing out.

With that being said: you mentioned that the right has called the left mentally retarded. After reading the op i find my self asking, is it any wonder why people feel that way?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
@OP:

HAHAHA. AHHAHAHA.
Bad idea.

Sincerely, Germany.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
If you look at what is happening in the political climate in europe you will see a lot of new movements and parties. Their political ideology is getting narrower across the board while their numbers increase.
It seems it is easier to appeal to a smaller group in order to get them to support and identify with your politics.

Given this push towards more egocentric based politics one has to wonder how the 2 party system in the US can facilitate this. Well it can't, obviously. The fact that the 3rd party in the US is fringe and designated 'independent' should tell you something about the balance of power in the political arena. Their inabillity to gather traction with american voter for decades is not for their lack of trying or voters not being interested in them.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Just think how much smaller government would be if we just had military rule. Government is the reason why everything is bad in this country.

The Police State Apparatus has to get bigger and bigger to control the growing unrest, due to Totalitarian rule.

What you call "Military rule" is really Totalitarian rule. Soldiers are trained to fight wars, not police civilians. They will respond with military training and military measures.

Totalitarian means total control, if thats handled by the military thats disastrous. Not that theres much difference anymore, but theres a reason why the founding fathers separated church and state, and civilian authority from the Military.
edit on 31-1-2018 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Does the question mean that the "U"SA now is a leftwing not military junta?

Good one!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

We might as well, Trump is already trying to illigitimize the free press and wants to dictate his agenda instead of working with our system of government. He also wants to fire everyone who doesn't agree with him or is looking into his possible corruption.

The only thing different in a dictatorship is instead of firing people, they actually eliminate their life...just ask Kim Jong-Un. Firing takes on a whole new meaning with Kim. After all, didn't Trump once say Kim was "‘a pretty smart cookie’ for being able to hold on to power."

Maybe Trump is following a page out of Kim's playbook.

Yeah, because the NWO Corporate Propaganda Complex MSM really constitutes the "Free Press". Riiiiiiight.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

A military dictatorships would be a terrible idea. We have two parties in this country because there are those who have, and those who don't. While the haves and have nots are busy trying to politically undermine each other, the people in the middle are busy trying to provide for their families. Politics are for people who have nothing better to do than to point the finger at their brothers.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
My sarcasm meter is broken as of late...maybe too much twitter

But to treat ops as if its fo realz...

Imagine if this solution about abolishing the minority party was suggested in 2009 when dems owned all 3

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

I'm not a Republican. Do you want me to say Liberals are necessary? For things like clean air and water, and spending tax money on things besides the military and corporate handouts? Cuz I can say that, but I'm not your target audience.

I did not know I had a target audience.

I don't think the American people really care about clean air and water. I think the American people prefer spending tax money on the military and corporate handouts. Otherwise, the Democrats would not have been so spanked in the 2016 election.

This country have been moving right for 30 years now. It will continue to move right. It's just a matter of time.

These thread is laughable.

Everyone spots your sarcasm right of the bat, and yet you feign ignorance saying you are being literal.

This post takes the cake.

Yes, if I didnt vote democrat, I must hate clean air and water.

Or maybe I feel the democrats will do nothing to fix that, and have policies that will hurt the country in other ways.

To answer your loaded sarcastic question, democrats arent needed; neither are republicans.

What we need is a healthy mix of people from all sort of ideas from the left or the right that are geared towards helping the country; not enriching themselves.

Many democrats and republicans dont meet that criteria.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
@OP:

HAHAHA. AHHAHAHA.
Bad idea.

Sincerely, Germany.

Neo-Nazi's and White Nationalists love Trump though. Clearly he's doing something right in their minds.... The OP could have more succinctly posited the question "Should the US be more like Nazi Germany" though the directness would have shut down discussion since there are few Conservatives/Republicans here on ATS that would openly support that (though many do like portions of that government).

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
@OP:

HAHAHA. AHHAHAHA.
Bad idea.

Sincerely, Germany.

Neo-Nazi's and White Nationalists love Trump though. Clearly he's doing something right in their minds.... The OP could have more succinctly posited the question "Should the US be more like Nazi Germany" though the directness would have shut down discussion since there are few Conservatives/Republicans here on ATS that would openly support that (though many do like portions of that government).

What utter nonsense.

Communists and other leftists radicals like Farrakhan loved Obama and the democrats.

Who cares?

When will people like you and the OP start to understand that claiming people that dont think like you are akin to racist or nazis is a losing strategy, and not helpful?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Post is so ironic. For all long as I've ever known Conservatives have been for less government. Less laws. Less regulations burdening the people. I don't have the slightest clue where people get these ideas. Liberal media maybe?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join