It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Bomb Memo is about to explode - Mark Taylor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

This story is pretty conservative, in a religious manner. It is a viewpoint that is out there; but also one that needs mixed in with it all, to "grok" more of the current situation in a better context. I will provide the link at end of post. Before the flames start..Ha! I do not necessarily proscribe to his theory.
I am basically reporting it as an example of what's out there. If there is truth in it to you, then take with you, if not, then never mind.Ha.

Author of “The Trump Prophecies,” Mark Taylor, predicted Donald Trump would win in 2016 and, after that, “there would be military style tribunals” to prosecute massive crimes in Washington, D.C. With recent revelations of widespread corruption at the FBI and DOJ, are we getting close? Taylor explains, “The whole push right now is people are screaming ‘release the memo, release the memo.’ When you have Congress that has read the memo, and they are saying this is going to be a nuclear bomb, that’s bad. It’s worse than most people would think. I have been on record for the last year and a half saying that when this stuff starts to break, they are going to have to be careful how they handle this because this could take down parts of government. .

At this point, or up to this point in his article, all makes pretty good logic sense. And it really is a lot worse than most people would think. One of the reasons there is such an effort to keep it all "buried". But folks, this bombshell memo is a lot like Lazarus..

It won't remain dead if it is "meant to be brought into the light of public scrutiny". Be that by divine will, or the will of the people; it seems to defy death, and beckons to keep resurrecting, no matter how hard the establishment tries to kill it off.

He further writes...a bit further in the article..in reference to "public unrest" , or rioting, etc.

We need to be prepared for some of this stuff because we are crossing a threshold in this country where we have never been before. I said a long time ago this is going to go global. It’s not just America that is involved in this stuff. You are going to see other countries involved. . . . I think the pin has been pulled on the grenade, and this thing is about ready to explode.”

Well, I think he is pretty spot on about crossing thresholds... what "room" we walk into once that doorways threshold is fully opened remains to be seen.

It will certainly BE a room "decorated" as however "they" see fit.

He gives reasons,(his opinions of course), as to why to believe that a big oil boom is coming; and it will be the saviour of the economy.

Wow, to me, that is some pretty high pie in the sky stuff for me to swallow... I wait with highly sceptic optimism
for a good recovery for Americans, on this theory of his.

Although an oil boom would inject a LOT into the economy is a given; it also has it's extreme drawbacks. The environment for one..

Even if they managed to pull off a real ZERO IMPACT environmental record with this coming oil boom of his thoughts, etc....

If there ever comes a terrible war, which seems ever more certain, WHAT do you think the "enemy" will attack?

You can probably bet some of these oil rigs would be targets for a enemy force, couldn't you? What damage would be done after a "Pearl Harbour" on a group of oil rigs somewhere offshore, but in some environmentally undamaged area?

BP gulf spill times ten? TWENTY? I would love to see economic recovery, but at what cost, and creation of new national "Achilles Heel risks"?

He even states that Trump is anointed by God to do a specific work. Whoa, that is a very heavy statement to make!

Many men have made the mistake of following a "false prophet or Messiah", thinking this or that particular leader/king/prophet will cure the ills of the world; only to be terribly let down further down the path of life.

God elevates great men into great places, and it is said God places certain leaders in power when He "needs" them for His purposes.

Did God place Stalin, Mao, and/or Pol Pot into power? To serve His purposes? I would think NO WAY JOSE!

The doomsday clock got moved up recently to two minutes before midnight.. and that may have been being conservative! 90 seconds til..? 1 minute?

If we somehow manage to survive the next decade; the future world looms to be far different than our current
one, wouldn't you contend? Great "sea changes", perhaps in many meanings, are coming.

Nuclear Bomb Memo is About to Explode – Mark Taylor

I find it hard to believe it would be God's Will to wipe out 85% of the people on Earth in the "next war".

Trump wanted to "ease tensions" with Russia.. which if carried out "full on"... would definitely make peace easier to find for everyone, and probably reduce/eliminate?, a nuke threat from one major power. But for some reason he got pretty denounced for this, and the Russian meme has been running ever since. And now, this meme, is unravelling in a huge way.

If Trump truly is some sort of "saviour" then time will tell....

The "bombshell memo" if done properly and without turning into ANOTHER political witch hunt... and if it were to truly cut corruption to the bone, then it needs to be released, and all prosecuted FAIRLY.

Sigh, but who determines fairly? There wasn't very much "fair dinkum" in Pol Pot's killing fields as I recall.

There is an intense "chess game" going on in the heavens and halls of power on Earth.

I pray us peasants and pawns can manage to cope with what seems in-evidently coming.

And you better hope and pray that Gods hand is behind it all, because if NOT, it will all end VERY badly.

Pravdaseeker

edit on 28-1-2018 by pravdaseeker because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What would anyone expect? The end of the world? LOL.

This isn't going to be as bad as people make it out to be.

edit on 28-1-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
What would anyone expect? The end of the world? LOL.

This isn't going to be as bad as people make it out to be.

If it lives up to the hype then some people should definitely

Especially those parties implicated.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: WarPig1939

Thanks WarPig1939.. yes, agreed, lets hope it isn't nearly as gloomy as this author of this article.

You stated

World War 3 would be the best solution to fixing humanity of its many mistakes.

Perhaps you have little concept of the horror that WW3 would/could bring? If only things were that simple.

Mistakes of the past are dead and gone... and any mistakes destroyed would only be present real world mistakes.

I submit that WW3 would be the biggest mistake humanity could make, and would fix nothing..

Just my thoughts on that one..your opinion obviously varies..which is ok... time will tell of course.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

We live in a corpocracy.
This started in the 1800's when corporations claimed to be people and were granted those rights using the 14th amendment (the one that dealt with newly freed slaves).

We have very limited options, a few are palatable and one is not.
edit on 28-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

a reply to: ausername

Thanks ausername, I went spewing my coffee on that one..HA!

God, you got to love good dark humour. Sort of off topic, but you got a star for that one.

Pravdaseeker

edit on 28-1-2018 by pravdaseeker because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

He even states that Trump is anointed by God to do a specific work. Whoa, that is a very heavy statement to make!

So much for his credibility. The only thing he did of note was predict Trump's win. The rest of this stuff is apocalyptic nonsense. Another preacher gone off the deep end.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Thanks schuyler, good point.. you mention something I intended to have people think about.

Extremism.... religious extremism is also quite dangerous. Extremism in any form I dare say has great potential to be dangerous to society.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The memo will merely affirm what most Americans already know, or already suspect.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Think about that statement in this way:

King Cyrus the Great was an instrument of God. Cyrus was in no way a man of God in the sense that he even believed in God. He simply was someone God used to move the chess pieces around to achieve things God needed to have happen. In that sense, we are all instruments of God to a greater and most of us to a very much lesser degree.

So you can put as much stock as you want in it. For some people, that is a terrifying thought when someone says it because it means they're a bunch of religious zealots, but for others it just means precisely what I told you -- Look, God has another pawn on the board ... well, maybe someone who is president is more like rook or a bishop or something.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pretty much but like everything else it will be brushed off as a "shrug" and we go on our daily lives because deep down we all know this will change nothing.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Right, it will not change anything unless it adds enough evidence to the pile to trigger Jeff sessions appointing a special prosecutor.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
God allowed Hitler into power for a reason. To encourage the Jews to go back to Israel.

They were sent away as punishment. It was time for them to go home.

Jehu Trump has a purpose too. He fulfills alot of it, but not all. For not following through on all things, he will eventually be removed from power by God
Trumps family however, will remain in power for quite some time. So that is either his daughter or son that will take his place. I would like to see his daughter take the reins.
edit on 28-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
As Americans, we should be celebrating this and asking how we can all individually help advance the cause. Drain the swamp!!! The lies and corruptions of this nation's "elite" need to be exposed and dealt with in a very harsh and public way to sow fear and discouragement amongst those who would ever want to try to infect this republic with these treasons and seditions again.

Our sovereignty is too be preserved. Not handed off to an immoral globalist elite that seek to control you, manipulate your wealth, take away your freedoms, and generally chain you to a lesser quality of life simply for their own gain. THAT is what this is all about. It is about WE the people taking back OUR country and OUR values and OUR principles from a small group of evil brokers that have actively plotted piece by piece to subvert what and who we are as a nation. It is about our population taking back the power granted to us in the Constitution all those years ago.

Our representatives in Washington DC are there to REPRESENT us. WE the citizen. They SERVE us. They do not LEAD us. They do not tell us what to do. What to think. How we should live our lives. THEY work for US. And their manipulative lies and corruptions against us need to be brought to the light of public view and punished.

Some may be resistant and dismissive to the significant blow coming to their perceived World views and ideologies. They may fear it all. I urge everyone to embrace it, however. Embrace the power of the American people to affect positive change in a government that has actively been working against us for decades. Embrace the effort to take back the power from them granted to us in our most sacred of national documents. Embrace the draining of a swamp that is so backed up that alligators are swimming along the rooftop of the Capitol Dome.

This is our time. And there will be a great number of chickens coming home to roost over the next coming year. Get the popcorn ready.

Edit to Add: And the answer is "No." World War III is not coming down the pipe from all of this. That is alarmist nonsense ...
edit on 1/28/2018 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

"Not with a bang, but a whimper."

Mark Taylor seems to be a total hype. What a lot of paranoid tosh. What a jerk. Guys, you on ATS write better threads than that, I am being serious. The writing and thinking here is better than that fool's. Don't you see that? Start having some confidence in yourselves for a change.

The memo, well that is its own story. If Trump wants it released that is showing Trump's feeling confident. Look how reluctant the "M" word is being, dragging his high heels like that, with hefty threats and flabbering jaws, but little substance. Is he waiting for the kill shot? I think he would have delivered it by now if there really was one.

All of them have met the Russians in one form or another, hahaha! The "M" word has as we know, too.

Mean while real America just wants to keep up the momentum of doing great. They are funny. It is like an OCD infant obsessing. It is like J.Edgar Hoover, but with no hoover.

Guys, I think I better tell you your comments are a bit strange here. You really are taking this into Twilight Zone territory. Stay real and logical about it.

No prophecies, no deities directing the show other than what is in the heart of each man and woman. Just another scandal in paradise that will end with oh you naughty Trump, oh you naughty Obama and oh you naughty Hillary. Then it will be, "Have a cigar" business as usual.

I think Trump will manage two terms as this economy boost thing is going to last a while. On that alone he will win another election.

It is two term Trump then happy retirement, most likely. Yes, he has set his family up for a better future. His family deserve that, don't they?

Happy Trumpin', let's play golf.

edit on 28-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Nothing seems to come about when you go after high end politicians other then Nixon.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Nothing seems to come about when you go after high end politicians other then Nixon.

Yep, but Nixon was a bloomin' liability. He really was "Tricky Dicky", didn't get that name for nothin'.

I seem to find these little deviances in politcs highly amusing. What are they all like? It is like a classroom full of kids with behavior problems don't ya think?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Up until trumps presidency the FBI, has been doing a bang up job...Now suddenly they are the bad guys. Give me a break, you people need to stop drinking trumpaid.

The POTUS, is painting the FBI to be the bad guys, to make his few supporters stand by him.....The fact this week he said fake news, fake news, about him wanting to fire Muller, should have woken you up, but no, you just keep sticking up for the man.

Now dreams and predictions are all you have left.
Oh and here why not read this....

www.yahoo.com...

edit on 28-1-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Thank you ketsuko, very well thought out reply...

King Cyrus the Great was an instrument of God. Cyrus was in no way a man of God in the sense that he even believed in God. He simply was someone God used to move the chess pieces around to achieve things God needed to have happen. In that sense, we are all instruments of God to a greater and most of us to a very much lesser degree.

So you can put as much stock as you want in it. For some people, that is a terrifying thought when someone says it because it means they're a bunch of religious zealots, but for others it just means precisely what I told you -- Look, God has another pawn on the board ... well, maybe someone who is president is more like rook or a bishop or something.

Good point ketsuko.. the mysteries remain mysteries. I am not saying, or thinking we are dealing with a modern day "Cyrus"... but it is also possible we might be, as you may have implied?

The rook or bishop analogy is understood, and well said. Thank you for your thoughts.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Right, this is a good opportunity to take a look at this. In the Guardian just a few hours ago this article appeared. The Guardian in the UK is no lover of Trump. They backed Hillary all the way and until recently have been really heavy on the Trump dump, dissing his character terribly. Just lately they are cooling it because Trump is looking too good to match with their negative caricature of him.

www.theguardian.com...

If Donald Trump lied to the American people when he called reports he tried to fire Robert Mueller “fake news”, that would be grounds for impeachment, the independent counsel who investigated the Clinton White House said on Sunday.

Analyze that. It is Starr saying it, who investigated Bill when he was naughty with Monica. Notice how the "impeachment" threat is being used here, exactly as they used it with Big Bad Bill before. I remember it well. Remember, too, how Starr is not involved in this current invesitgation. It is Mueller. The Guardian has made up a whole article threatening Trump with the big "I" word, when all it actually is is a muttering from some hasbeen counsel.

Ken Starr, who used Bill Clinton’s false statements about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky as grounds for impeachment, told ABC’s This Week: “Lying to the American people is a serious issue that has to be explored. I take lying to the American people very, very seriously, so absolutely.”

Ask yourselves now WAS BIG BAD BILL IMPEACHED? NO, he was not. He lied, but was not impeached. Starr never secured an impeachment, just an apology from Bill and serving the homeless Christmas Dinner with his Hills. Nothing happened to Bill other than that. Starr is just offering firewood to Mueller because Mueller does not have enough and I don't think he will ever have enough to start the fire needed to burn Trump down.

Trump has lots of tricks up his sleeve. He made a lot of decisions about firing at that time for as many reasons as he wants to "elaborate on" in his own description as to what and why. Remember HE DID NOT FIRE MUELLER in the end. So how can he be held up for doing anything wrong when he never actually did it? He can't.

It is nowhere as serious as the Monica lie. Bill specifically said with a red face into the camera for the whole world to see that "I did not have sexual relations with that women". Hahahaha, well we all know what a whopper that was.

They have nothing like that on Trump. It is just more threats from the other side's camp. Lots more propaganda and keeping the issue in the limelight, when all it really is is some muttering from some past counsel that never even secured an impeachment, only a schoolboy grinning apology and morning in the soup kitchen.

You Americans are so naughty with your hype. You have to look very closely at your words and "nuclear" scandals to see through all the hot steam for the little poached egg floating in the boiling water in the midst of it all that is no plutonium rod. I have sussed you big time. It is very endearing though. The Guardian have obviously developed great skills for this HYPErbole from you.

I am not joking when I say they have all been linked at one time with something that somebody just might construe as a scandal involving the Ruskies. They are an excellent "excuse" right now, hahaha. A good lawyer could dredge up Mueller's past, too, believe it. I think I might even be able to reiginite a controversy about that to fill a Guardian column on a Sunday evening.

edit on 28-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join