It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing voices ? look down

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Thank you, the kindness is most appreciated.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

That i believe over 90% of schiz patients are targets for mind control expirements.

Not to speak for the poster but this number isnt even feasable, do you know how much time, effort, money and resources it would take to "gang stalk" or "target" that many RANDOM people for no reason?

This makes no sense

Approximately 3.5 million people in the United States are diagnosed with schizophrenia and it is one of the leading causes of disability. Three-quarters of persons with schizophrenia develop the illness between 16 and 25 years of age.

Thats 3, 150,00 people you say are actually targeted instead of actually clinical.

That number doesnt even compute as to the amount of manpower to do this, not to mention a valid reason, to target that many random people.

Come on man.
blah blah upon taxes. Enjoy. Everything youve done to me will be undone.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You keep talking about toenails...

When i put this on toenails

What exactly is "this"?

So many questions. How many toenails do you need, and how do they protect you from what? How do you suppose these voices are getting into your head?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

You keep talking about toenails...

When i put this on toenails

What exactly is "this"?

So many questions. How many toenails do you need, and how do they protect you from what? How do you suppose these voices are getting into your head?
it a is unreality. Family is all thats real.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Try looking into orgone energy & experimenting with orgonite generators. They absorb the bad waves and turn them into good waves.

I'm still learning about it myself but I feel it could help.

info about orgone

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Refute my numbers and logic

You refute nothing

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I agree my best mate has heard them all his life and he just tells them to piss off when they start.
OP your mind and will is stronger and you can do it tell them to stop and just ignore them.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Please... Seek help. I've suffered mental illness at various times in my life and have known a number of people with schizophrenia. It usually culminates with the delusional harm of oneself or another if untreated..
If you think you're the only sane person in the world and everyone else is crazy, then it's time to seek help.
Please... At least do it for your family.
People and the world at whole aren't as evil as you might think. Most people are good people.
Humans are complex and troubled beings... all of us.
Has it occurred to you that your own brain might be deceiving you?
edit on 31-1-2018 by RoyBatty84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I have read over this post briefly and I am sure you mean well. After all, we all get ideas for things we wish to share with others that we feel is important to share. Just aim to not leave yourself on your own pal, if you need anyone to talk to you can always private message me.

Just remember to keep your mind open to possibility that maybe there is other explanations.
edit on 31-1-2018 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Im not intending to troll. My intent as ive stated is to put this out so others can learn not to completely succumb to the false reality only meds and counseling works.

So if this works then counseling works and it isn't a false reality, is it?

Putting this out there is informing people, in other words you are counseling people.

People involved are deluded ego slaves i bet.

So is this some sort of confession?

You are heavily involved with this, counseling readers with ways of stopping the voices every few weeks in a new thread.

Yet, even though every thread is about the voices its always a different thing for others to try out that might be suffering the same, using devices or what not to find where there is higher electromagnetic frequencies in your home or painting your toenails pink.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Im not intending to troll. My intent as ive stated is to put this out so others can learn not to completely succumb to the false reality only meds and counseling works.

So if this works then counseling works and it isn't a false reality, is it?

Putting this out there is informing people, in other words you are counseling people.

People involved are deluded ego slaves i bet.

So is this some sort of confession?

You are heavily involved with this, counseling readers with ways of stopping the voices every few weeks in a new thread.

Yet, even though every thread is about the voices its always a different thing for others to try out that might be suffering the same, using devices or what not to find where there is higher electromagnetic frequencies in your home or painting your toenails pink.

Voices are persistant. A technology. Ive read the stories about alien implant removal. I know ive got things near ears, left hip, left back neck and brainstem i feel them click with my techniques.

They turn your body and surrounding area into a sound cage only you can hear.

Im not ill. Enjoy the silence.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Voices are persistant. A technology. Ive read the stories about alien implant removal. I know ive got things near ears, left hip, left back neck and brainstem i feel them click with my techniques. They turn your body and surrounding area into a sound cage only you can hear. Im not ill. Enjoy the silence.

Its rarely silent and I do enjoy when it is.

However

You didn't address anything you replied to.

You said there is a false reality where people believe that meds and counseling is the only way.

Why are you strengthening this false reality by trying to council others?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Why do you always refuse to answer any questions directly????

If you had implants your doctor visits would reveal them

I just think at this point you’re trolling........

You type fully coherent sentences until someone asks you a question, then you get all nonsensical

I call bs

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Why do you always refuse to answer any questions directly????

If you had implants your doctor visits would reveal them

I just think at this point you’re trolling........

You type fully coherent sentences until someone asks you a question, then you get all nonsensical

I call bs

call bs all you want. Im just one of millions in the world facing this each day. I looked for where you asked anything i couldnt find the post. Sorry i missed it. Lookup alien implants, voice to skull, synthetic telepathy, gangstalking, electronic harrassment. That is what im dealing with. Many people dealing with it get diagnosed because doctors are #theads.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

See all the sudden you’re coherent again......

On this page alone at least 2 people asked you direct questions, to which you either did not answer , or wrote something completely off topic in response that had nothing to do w the question and wouldn’t even be considered a sentence ........just random words

Stop trolling

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

See all the sudden you’re coherent again......

On this page alone at least 2 people asked you direct questions, to which you either did not answer , or wrote something completely off topic in response that had nothing to do w the question and wouldn’t even be considered a sentence ........just random words

Stop trolling

stop trolling..lol
I tell the voices that constantly.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Hey Anotherside, how are you today? I hope you find some peace and the voices are quiet today, I still can't make any sense of some of your posts, can you get anyone to sense check them for you, it may help to get a better understanding from other posters.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If he is trolling I gotta say it is lowest of the low but we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Hey Anotherside, how are you today? I hope you find some peace and the voices are quiet today, I still can't make any sense of some of your posts, can you get anyone to sense check them for you, it may help to get a better understanding from other posters.

im basicly only putting these techniques out for voice hearers that suffer constant harrassments. Anyone else asking ill try to answer but like most here they get all concerned about my mental state. Ever since making this mix ive applied on toes. I havent had nightmares (directed dreams) and pain modulations are not hitting me like last week. Also voices are quieter to not even present. So i know based on blocking what points in home are triggering implanted tech.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Amphetamines and concussions do not help either.

Bodily injuries combined with other unknown mental damages makes for an easy target.

Continue getting better...when they return tell them how happy you are...they just love that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join