It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing voices ? look down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So ive heard voices and been hit with pain and wierd sensations/visions since late 2009 after a harrassment campaign stressed me out.

Ive got them by the throat..literally

Ill share my technique in PM if you ask.

Its got to be feet and ankles doing the interaction. Logically the brain is noisey. Alot of synapses firing.
So placing implants in feet using relays would be most logical to interpret words from thought.

Ive noticed toenails have alot to do with hearing.

Thats all im saying. If you hear voices. Try blocking intelligently.

Yes many here give me # about being crazy and hanging stuff up on walls edifies it. It's not crazy to try to defend yourself if you learn the truth.

Ill just say im in total silence after this. Barely a peep. Im liking it. Please ask ill help.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Ive noticed toenails have alot to do with hearing.

Agreed. And elbows have a lot to do with taste.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I hate to be one of those people, but your thread doesn't make much sense, the best way to get some clarity and peace of mind is to step away from conspiracies and such, step outside and take a few deep breaths and concentrate on friends and family for a while

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I want to hear about this harassment campaign. I assume people didn’t like what you had to say?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Every single person suffering from schizophrenia I have ever met tells me they are not crazy.
One of the first steps of getting well is knowing you are unwell.
You can get treatment see a doctor.
Oh and are the voice coming from inside or outside your head?.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Toenails are a solid. Think dermal resonance to hearing cortex or ears. Dont mock before you understand.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Also wrong it's all about the hair.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I want to hear about this harassment campaign. I assume people didn’t like what you had to say?

I dont know why other than i made a H.H.O for my car and put a sign saying "runs on water". Soon after people gaslit me and made faces as i passed by. My boss confirmed it he was asked and offered money to can me.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The bottom of your feet have lymph drains in them and if they get plugged it causes a loss of detox ability in the body. That could cause extra heavy metals to build up. Medicines can be detoxed through the lymph system somewhat too. They use these drain ducts to detox metals from the body with special techniques, it is part of medical chelation therapy.

Those metals can effect your thinking and cause some sound hallucinations sometimes and also cause your thoughts to be understood as a different being other than yourself. While I do believe we can have a conversation with our subconscious, I feel that a person should know that this is still you. Sometimes I think we can get linked to the subconsious of others too, Usually someone related to you somehow. But hopefully that person you are linked to is not irrational too. Just shun the link if that is happening, we can break the link if we want to. But we have to know it exists.

The governments of the world have been trying to control people through the link between people of a kind for a century, so have the churches. Sooner or later they will control everyone when they find out how to do it correctly. Remember, you only need to control about half of society to take over that society.

I hope I am not the voice in the head of others.

edit on 28-1-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

He told you that someone offered him money to fire you?

H.h.o. Is cool.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Do you think soaking feet in chelated liquid helps or strictly oral ingestion over time?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Toenails are a solid. Think dermal resonance to hearing cortex or ears. Dont mock before you understand.

You are going to have to explain yourself... a lot more. I’ve never heard the term dermal resonance. Although, i can imagine some meanings, but it’s best that you post an in depth explanation of what you are referring to instead of just tossing out some obscure terms in a short paragraph.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

You are going to have to explain yourself... a lot more. I’ve never heard the term dermal resonance. Although, i can imagine some meanings, but it’s best that you post an in depth explanation of what you are referring to instead of just tossing out some obscure terms in a short paragraph.
i think they induce a voltage to skin and use ear drums and hearing to audio cortex to make voices heard. When i put this on toenails. Audio went practicly silent upon contact

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You can taste your own elbow!?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Wait....I forgot about the "guests" in the basement, so..

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
We really shouldn't help peoples delusions.
OP read what you have written and think is this in any way real? You know people can get mentally unwell correct? then read what you have written and think of the chance of you actually being unwell.
What is more likely people are gangstalking you and your toenails are magic or you are mentally unwell?.
You know deep down don't you.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
We really shouldn't help peoples delusions.
OP read what you have written and think is this in any way real? You know people can get mentally unwell correct? then read what you have written and think of the chance of you actually being unwell.
What is more likely people are gangstalking you and your toenails are magic or you are mentally unwell?.
You know deep down don't you.
your not seeing so dont try. This IS scientific. They install and design it around making a target look nuts so the police can bring them to a hospital costing $1000/day. Its high level medical blackmail. Im not delusional. Test me. Honestly.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

These voices are they from outside or inside? also are they female or male voices? do you know the voices are they real peoples voices?.
What do they say to you?.
edit on 28-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

These voices are they from outside or inside? also are they female or male voices? do you know the voices?.
What do they say to you?.

They are all male sounding but i am a #ick and make them tell me truth. I know they transmit from the city i worked in. They go into different modes which is how i know im not delusional. Im smart enough to get first names sometimes. They block names and ill hear things like matt damon. Doug is one name ive gotten. Also they come from silence quietly now. Noises amplify from the sound source. Though ive heard sound travel through the sky loudly and booms only ive heard. I check reality by asking others around what they hear. Mock me or doubt me. Im onto the bio-end of this stupid tyranny

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So they are transmitting the sound inside your head? you are not hearing the voices from other places around you but inside your head? correct?.
Also different modes? can you explain that more?.
Also Matt Damon? do you mean the voices say Matt Damon or is the voice of Matt Damon...these questions really help us to understand.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've been into conspiracies, UFO's and all kinds of different subjects based around this area for a long time and I was also a spiritualist for 20 years.
I see you've been a member for only a short time, when did you get into this subject? I noticed friends who get into conspiracies and the like, after six months to a year or so can get over whelmed by what they read and see conspiracies in everything going on around them. it can also lead to breakdowns and stress, which is why I posted about stepping away, taking a breath and being with family, it does help.
Also if you are hearing things then maybe talk to a family member or even a doctor to help you make sense of what you're hearing. Do you think random strangers on a conspiracy website have your best interests at heart? maybe or maybe not, your family are the best stating point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join