It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveller from 2030 gives out some predictions what will happen in the future

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

That's the thing that gets me every time.
Time travelers never bring back physical pieces of news.
Is information collecting not a thing in the future?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

She could be alive in 2023. Lol why would that upset you? I think the old gal is getting a centennial birthday party myself. She's indefatigable. That she still gets up and puts her lipstick on every morning. WTG my girl. 👍

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

There's a lot of love and compassion in this world too. Maybe spend a tiny bit of time each day on something like that. Just some advice. The world is not all bad. I promise you with my life.

www.goodnewsnetwork.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

try reading what i actually wrote - it would help

to quote myself :

i will be more surpsised if HM queen elizibeth II is still alive in 2023 than if she dies in the meantime

the key word is bolded

i am a monarchist [1]- i shall NOT be upset if her majesty is still alive in 2023

but i am also a realist - and she is now 91

and the mortality statistics are quite blunt

thus - i shall be pleasantly surprised if she does live to 96 YO

[1] - that said - i do support the tradition of abdication after a " productive reign " as practiced by the dutch royal family

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

Do people really believe the Time Traveler thing?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

sadly - many at least claim to - search any ATS thread on the topic .

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yolanda Renee king will only be 17 years old in 2024.......

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It just ain't all that simple. Edgar Cayce following in the footsteps of the Pythias at Delphi, ran into this roadblock, headlong. Men have to decide their own fates. Some crooks went to the sleeping, entranced, Cayce, for prescriptions, ( Psychic ), but fudged by asking his channel, which horse would win in the Seventh Race at the local track. They cashed in, but Cayce was afflicted by terrible migraines. So then Cayce refused to let anyone other than his trusted wife, ask him written questions, and then write down what the channeled spirit, revealed. This made psychic prescriptions possible, without him getting any more terrible headaches.

The Oracle at Delphi was criticized for doing much the same thing, after taking enormous sums of gold and silver for their services. I don't think Edgar Cayce took money for his readings, but I might be wrong. By laying out a future event, without this double meaning, means that you've created a nasty paradox. Cayce was a minister, so I doubt he went anywhere near those racetracks. But the paradoxes came back to bite him, instead of those Touts.

Occasionally Cayce's channel, or another discarnate spirit, did predict something well into the future. The seance in Manhattan, during 1934, was written up in 1936, and mentions Jon Peniel. Jon isn't a proper given name in English, but the phonetically similar, Jean Peniel, from the French, is.

My studies posit that Jean Peniel is simply lifted from Nostradamus's Jeune Selin, but this occurs much earlier than when he meets God in the Clouds of Heaven. Nosty's numerology shows that this adolescent will be only ten years old. So that this discarnate spirit which took over the seance, was looking another twenty or so years into the future. I think it would be in 1978, when C. VIII, Q. 78, provides the threshold verse, for the Epistle to Henri, which posits someone coming into the presence of the "First Monarch of the Universe".

To add insult to injury, that discarnate spook may have been looking over Nostradamus's shoulder, even as he received his visions, back in the 1550's. They have nothing but time on their hands, and it's been said that idle hands are the Devil's workshop.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Why not do our less privileged brothers and sisters a favour and give some info on the stock market or who will win the next season....of whatever? We start slow..just to see if the info is credible.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I read this a few weeks back and it really caught my attention, I’ve been watching the news for the flood in August.... just gonna drop this link here.

Thought?

India monsoon floods 'kill more than 300' in Kerala www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bishbop09

I think August flooding is not unusual and a safe bet for a "prediction."
2017:
www.google.com...

2016:
www.google.com...

2015:
www.google.com...

edit on 8/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I assumed it might be something like this! Thanks for the info!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Although he was partially right about the flood (Hurricane Florence) except it happened in September instead of August.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: declair

So considering there are floods every year somewhere, he wasn't "partially right".......he was completely wrong.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Maybe he's using a different calendar?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

> - Cryptocurrencies will flourish and be huge in 2030. Price of a Bitcoin would be 50k each.

This was predicted by "experts" in the fall of 2017. They didn't put a timeline on it though.

> - Donald Trump will be re-elected as president, he will pass away in the year 2025.

That's a given as the Democrats have been very helpful in helping Trump and the GOP.

> - We will discover 52 species of aliens

We will discover them or it will be publicized? That's a very big difference. We already know of 10+ physical aliens and most of the others are in other frequencies.

> - Ghosts will be scientifically proven

This would have to be a surprise of revealing some device that has been worked on in secret. The current reality is, though I believe in ghosts, is there is a lot of work and money required to work devices sensitive to slight temperature changes in the air.

Some guy has a device which works much better to talk to ghosts but I question whether it's a hoax or not.

> - There will be a huge natural disaster (flood) in August 2018.

Was that one of the hurricanes? In North Carolina?

> - There will be some war tensions starting from 2018, official war would be 2020 (USA/South Korea vs North Korea) He also said China and some Russian forces will be involved. Ultimately, USA/South Korea will win the war

Only if the cabal suddenly gets control of NK again. The leader of NK is just a puppet controlled by someone else. So far NK seems to be friendly with the US as it has already been confirmed they are dismantling missile sites.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bulrush

The current reality is, though I believe in ghosts, is there is a lot of work and money required to work devices sensitive to slight temperature changes in the air.

Not sure about your current reality but in mine

thermometers are devices that detect both slight and major changes in temperature.

> - We will discover 52 species of aliens We will discover them or it will be publicized? That's a very big difference. We already know of 10+ physical aliens and most of the others are in other frequencies.

If "we" discover them the it will be publicized.

the rest of whats quoted is just

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join