It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, a peer reviewed journal article stating...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
are you folks so bored with your lives that this troll keeps you amused? is this what passes for entertainment on ATS these days?
edit on 31-5-2018 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Saw the reply and thought maybe Barcs has something
Should have known better, same old same old, talk but no peer reviewed journal with the info requested
Silly me

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
are you folks so bored with your lives that this troll keeps you amused? is this what passes for entertainment on ATS these days?

TC you are the Troll
If you don't like it go
Troll someone somewhere else

Answer the question posed or go be a baby in another forum
Why even come here
Troll boy....

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Barcs

Saw the reply and thought maybe Barcs has something
Should have known better, same old same old, talk but no peer reviewed journal with the info requested
Silly me

My link contained references to dozens of peer reviewed journal papers, but hey keep projecting your false narrative.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Tzar old bean we've had this discussion before. OSome of us are here on an imperitive. Ok I am here on one... an fhírinne a insint. Its something important to me. Its not entertainment, it is duty.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Raggedyman

Micro and macro evolution are not real things..

They are terms created by creationists who could no loner argue that evolution was real..

So they created 2 categories THAT SCIENCE DOESNT RECOGNIZE..

While this thread is pointless and raggedy is merely a troll pushing a simple straw man argument, there are biology text books out there that do separate micro vs macro; however, it is a separation only used for taxonomy and classification purposes. The terms are not used to differentiate between separate mechanisms. This is how this issue becomes a convenient straw man. Unfortunately, the dictionary definitions are vague on this point as well.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join