It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyering Up?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
According to the Twitter-verse Obama retained council today.

The source is QAnon.

That might be ridiculous news to some of you who don’t think QANon is legitimate, but it could also serve as a good test to see if he’s right.

If he is, that’s incredibly interesting news.

Let’s wait and see.

QAnon posted it on 8chan.

Sorry I can’t find the link there. But it’s all over Twitter.

Caution: in the spirit of the old ATS, some of us are going to have some fun kicking this around. I can’t stop the trolls, but it cerainly would be nice to flesh this out in peace. Those who want to kick this around with us are welcome to ignore the heavy resistance we’ll Encounter along the way.
edit on 24-1-2018 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That is very believable based on what we know. Obama will throw a lot of people under the bus in an attempt to save his own hide.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone will keep a count of how many people go to jail to keep obama out.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

If true, perhaps vindication is on the horizon.. This past year and a bit has proven our government a bunch of self serving idiots.

I dont care what someones politics is...the FISA unmasking etc...should frighten everyone of us...Id go on, but no sense in stirring up the natives.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I guess that we'll wait and see--it's tough to decipher what's actually happening right now.

On one hand (mainly here on ATS), you have myriad threads showing how the whole Mueller investigation is beginning to crumble and redirect itself back on wrongdoings by Dems and associated parties.

On the other, you have the MSM talking about how Trump is in the crosshairs of Mueller and they act like everything is still going according to the presumed plan.

At this point for me, it's become a waiting game, as jumping to conclusions at this point will yield nothing but unproven speculation. It'll be interesting to see, though, so I've got my popcorn in the machine and am at the ready for the show...

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
According to the Twitter-verse Obama retained council today.

The source is QAnon.

That might be ridiculous news to some of you who don’t think QANon is legitimate, but it could also serve as a good test to see if he’s right.

If he is, that’s incredibly interesting news.

Let’s wait and see.

QAnon posted it on 8chan.

Sorry I can’t find the link there. But it’s all over Twitter.

To employ Alt-Left strategy why would he need to lawyer up if he is innocent???

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

This past year and a bit has proven our government a bunch of self serving idiots.

Good god man...just the past year?!?!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The Q post said this:

Today, former President Barack Hussein Obama formally retained legal counsel. (9/WW)

Wonder what 9/WW means?

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
How will people who get all their news from MSM and Facebook react if Obama or Hillary actually get arrested?

I find it frightening thinking about what their responses may be because their heads have been filled to the brim with propaganda that Trump is the anti Christ.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The source is Q Anon? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You folks just keep chasing the rabbit around the tree. There is no fact or proof behind any of this. Obama will NEVER be charged with anything. Trump and his cronies? We will see...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

jail will be the nice way. imagine how many people will join seth rich and etc.
lots of peeps about to shoot themselves twice in the head in a suicide.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

But if you really knew your stuff, you would pay absolutely no mind to the MSM.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

No idea. Just repeating what I saw.

Interesting but certainly not confirmed.

We need to start digging.

Anyone?

I’ll post something as soon as I see it.... if it’s true.

link   

originally posted by: MRuss

The Q post said this:

Today, former President Barack Hussein Obama formally retained legal counsel. (9/WW)

Wonder what 9/WW means?

9 attorneys world wide.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: NOprah

The Trump base pretty much gets ALL their fake news from social media. You can't be serious? There is brainwashing on both sides of the spectrum. However most of the Trump base is by far the most brainwashed group of voters in American history. The stories that come out are so damn fake and misconstrued they are almost comical. Keep chasing that rabbit.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Im generous

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You hit the nail on the head. That’s why the Patriots in government are tiptoeing around.

There’s a fine balance between draining the swamp and causing utter anarchy.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

The Trump base pretty much gets ALL their fake news from social media. You can't be serious? There is brainwashing on both sides of the spectrum. However most of the Trump base is by far the most brainwashed group of voters in American history. The stories that come out are so damn fake and misconstrued they are almost comical. Keep chasing that rabbit.

I take it you are not an avid user of social media or the MSM.

Social media and the MSM have been bought and payed for by the DNC. Have you seen twitter and facebook attempting to censor speech they don't agree with like #ReleaseTheMemo?

+17 more 
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Ummm...that’s why we said wait and see.

So that’s what we’re doing.

What part of that didn’t you understand?

+2 more 
link   
As there's nothing to corroborate this.

I will refrain from stating O is the biggest crook this country has seen since Nixon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join