It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I picked just one name off that list Odebrecht construction. It was listed under Angel Rondon Rijo.

Does the name Dilma Rousseff ring a bell? Yes, they were tied to *that* Brazilian scandal and the end of that presidency.

Oh, and ties to CF and a dead judge? No not AS.

When we are talking about Odebrecht, we're talking about a company under investigation by the State Dept. because it basically has a dept. specifically for bribery. There is a known donation to the CF, but with a dept. dedicated to bribery, that was likely quite a bit more.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
All I know is if Q sits on the map of the swamp and satanic structure that he's made, but ends up having to hide it because they don't have the stomach to tell the American people the truth, or Sessions the will to open another 10,000 investigations, then no matter how well meaning the process and the Intel drops, it will amount to an elaborate protection and cover up and blackmail racket, and little more. As much as it pains me to say this, such a thing would just be another form of corruption with a white hat on.

These F's will just resign their positions and wait it all out, and scheme and scheme, maybe start up a couple of new think tanks etc. until they and their wicked system can regain power, whether in 2020, 2024, 2028 or 2032.

TAKE IT ALL DOWN.

WE, THE PEOPLE can handle it, and we deserve the TRUTH.

None of this BS about how it will put 70% of Americans in the hospital because pedo-satanism gate is real.

Screw that. Bring it all down. Bust them, if you have sufficient evidence because you know all and see all, BUST THEM and get it all rolling FAST since there's no time like the present to get such a historic process going.

I'm beginning to suspect that Q may be dealing only in FEAR by the evil F's, and that's nice and it feels great and right to have them all running around and freaking out and lawyering up, looking over their shoulder and watching where they go, who they talk to and what they say, but it's NOT ENOUGH!

Brilliant operation Q and Trump, but if you run cover for them.... if you protect it (that evil system), then the job you were given to do, even by GOD, won't get done.

edit on 26-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: minor typo

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Drake is still around too. just what makes you think Drake is not this Q person? Same crap, different name. I am so ashamed of ATS has not figured this out yet.

edit on 1 26 18 by Tophat21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tophat21

You can have this measly thread, But remember I warned you all.

You know...I'm loving all the resignations in Big Business, Congress and Hollywood. Im loving the takedown of creeps left and right, including the Saudi Royal Family. Im loving the increased incarceration of human traffickers, MS-13 and other criminals. Im loving what I learned about corruption within the FBI. Im loving what I learned about Fusion GPS, Uranium One, Loop Capital and other outfits I had never heard of. Im loving what we have learned about the Clintons and the insane amount of people killed around them. You wouldnt believe how surprised I was how many pedophiles are associated with the Clintons...who I used to consider decent folks. Im absolutely loving the blatant lies being published by the worlds most respected news outlets. My eyes are wide open now.

I dont care who Q is or whether he is a Hoax or Scam or LARP. I am grateful for what I have learned while following the leads Q pointed to.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Did you feel that? I got shills for a second but it passed. Carry on.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
More Love and light crap. Pure BS!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tophat21

No it's about fearlessness and confidence in the face of abominable evil.

Just who's side are you on?

People, when they find themselves either wittingly or unwittingly playing the role of devil's advocate, they should really pause and look within and take stock regarding their drivers and motivations.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
You need to
STOP with calling people shills. Next Time I will report that. It's against TOS btw. I am not a shill. I just offer a opposing viewpoint. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

TAKE IT ALL DOWN.

WE, THE PEOPLE can handle it, and we deserve the TRUTH.

None of this BS about how it will put 70% of Americans in the hospital because pedo-satanism gate is real.

Screw that. Bring it all down.

History has taught us that slow and incremental change is better than radical revolution. Not ALL is bad in the U.S. Only a small portion is bad apples, why shake the entire tree?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Tophat21

No it's about fearlessness and confidence in the face of abominable evil.

Just who's side are you on?

People, when they find themselves either wittingly or unwittingly playing the role of devil's advocate, they should really pause and look within and take stock regarding their drivers and motivations.
I take stock in stopping BS fake news and deny ignorance of hoax topics.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Everywhere you look, the attempt to control, contain, delete, divert, distract from information.
Roseanne Barr had to remove her references to Q as well. If you wanna be famous,
you dont talk about this stuff.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Love and light types always make me lol, 

Mark my words.

You couldn't have read that thread I posted already? 

What if I knew Drake Bailey

And I'll just leave it at that. 

But remember I warned you all.

I am so ashamed of ATS 

Why are you trying to make this thread about you? Start a blog if you need affirmation.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
MSM rife with lies and deception.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Geeze i hope this fake phony thread gets shutdown. Just like the phony pizza gate threads or the Sandy hook threads.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
You need to
STOP with calling people shills. Next Time I will report that. It's against TOS btw. I am not a shill. I just offer a opposing viewpoint. Deny Ignorance.

You oppose a hoax with another hoax. Wow you are a real genius aren't you? We are not interested in your scam BS please just leave this thread and delete all links of the scammer. Btw i didn't accuse you of anything. It's just awfully shilly in here. *brrr*

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Love and light types always make me lol, 

Mark my words.

You couldn't have read that thread I posted already? 

What if I knew Drake Bailey

And I'll just leave it at that. 

But remember I warned you all.

I am so ashamed of ATS 

Cause I am sick and tired of this on my ATS feed.
Why are you trying to make this thread about you? Start a blog if you need affirmation.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The change the MSM wants:

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join