It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I hadn't thought about that angle, and that would help explain the apparent lack of real chemistry between them.

However, two things make me say probably not. First, she's not exactly wildly attractive...a honey pot would definitely be, well...tempting. Second, it's not like he's throwing himself at her and she's keeping him at arm's length. There's nothing there. From either of them. No fire, no sexiness...he's as uninterested in her as she is in him.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yeah, I do think the theory that it was a ruse to try and explain away them going to another "channel" to continue their conversation carries good theoretical weight too.

However, my spidey-sense is also still tingling in regards her pushing him to stay involved.

Hopefully we'll get more of the emails along the way.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I hadn't thought about that angle, and that would help explain the apparent lack of real chemistry between them.

However, two things make me say probably not. First, she's not exactly wildly attractive...a honey pot would definitely be, well...tempting. Second, it's not like he's throwing himself at her and she's keeping him at arm's length. There's nothing there. From either of them. No fire, no sexiness...he's as uninterested in her as she is in him.

I would say there connection is tasked based. They are "insiders" with a given task only they know about - compartmentalization to insulate. One male, one female. They giggle like two kids given the task of organizing the crayon drawer as a punishment for goofing off. They were both deemed easily manipulated and disposable by their psyche profile. Notice the enthusiasm for undermining the very thing they claim to uphold? Easily manipulated, as cognitive dissonance is not an issue for them, morality is flexible depending on reinforcement - they blow with the prevailing wind. Compartmentalization is a hell of dark overlords drug.

Interesting note. She is a lawyer, her "loyalty" is to the BRITISH Accreditation Registry. In essence her 4 years of law school, bar test and oath made her a member of the Queen's court, and frankly, stripped her morality and soul in exchange for membership. The law thing alters the mind, everything is proof based, no morality, no self reflection, nothing but word-smithing to achieve goals.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

Are you talking about the heart? I'm not seeing it say unfavorite anywhere.

Edit, once you click the heart to favorite it, you can then un-click it to unfavorite it. They all do it. Refresh after favoriting one to see "unfavorite" pop up.

DOH!
Gotit.

THANKS.
BTW....did everyone here 'FAVORITE' this thread?
There must be something good about that.

I have now...never noticed that before. It's not the same as flagging it. Unfavoriting it doesn't remove my flag. What's the distinction, I wonder...

If you unfavorite it, it just removes it from your "my ats" threads.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

Are you talking about the heart? I'm not seeing it say unfavorite anywhere.

Edit, once you click the heart to favorite it, you can then un-click it to unfavorite it. They all do it. Refresh after favoriting one to see "unfavorite" pop up.

DOH!
Gotit.

THANKS.
BTW....did everyone here 'FAVORITE' this thread?
There must be something good about that.

I have now...never noticed that before. It's not the same as flagging it. Unfavoriting it doesn't remove my flag. What's the distinction, I wonder...

If you unfavorite it, it just removes it from your "my ats" threads.

That just seems redundant and confusing. It's different from a flag but accomplishes exactly the same things. The only threads in my ATS thread list are the same ones that I flagged. I unflag the thread, it isn't in the list anymore. No need for a favorite button when the flags do the same thing.

Oh well...it doesn't sound sinister. Just silly. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Haven't watched the video yet but I LOVED this comment someone wrote below it:

Also love this quote from O’Keefe's book:

“Some say that the real difference between the dominant American media and the old Soviet Pravda is that the Russian people knew they were being lied to.” — James O’Keefe, “American Pravda”

I know you were all terribly worried about whether or not long time Clintonite and secret Illuminati member John Podesta was going to be able to find a new job after the implosion of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. Fear not! Turns out that he’s landed himself a gig writing political analysis columns for the Washington Post. (The Hill)

I’m a little bit lost at the moment. Part of me wants to start pulling my hair out and declaring that this is simply too unbelievable to be a real story. But there’s a nagging feeling at the back of my mind that I should’ve already realized this is simply business as usual. Still, at what point did the train go so badly off the rails that we arrived at this juncture?

Seriously? WaPo hires John Podesta as a columnist

In yet another example of the clear bias running through the establishment media, the Washington Post has hired longtime Clinton operative John Podesta as a contributing columnist. The move comes at a time when a vast majority of the American people are already suspicious of establishment news outlets and their obvious leftist bias.

Amazingly, this clear connection between the Washington Post and the CIA revealed itself yet again with the recent column by a former intelligence operative who claimed to have quit over actions taken by President Trump. What the Post didn’t originally reveal to readers is that the CIA agent had not only donated to Hillary Clinton’s campaign but had actually worked directly with Obama officials over the last few years.

C.I.A.- connected Washington Post hires former Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Tiger the ones that you favorite show up on the left hand side in the list they show as the full Forum not just the thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
We have become a work group of comrades.

Agreed, there is definitely something uniquely different about this thread...

This maybe?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I would say there connection is tasked based. They are "insiders" with a given task only they know about - compartmentalization to insulate. One male, one female. They giggle like two kids given the task of organizing the crayon drawer as a punishment for goofing off. They were both deemed easily manipulated and disposable by their psyche profile. Notice the enthusiasm for undermining the very thing they claim to uphold? Easily manipulated, as cognitive dissonance is not an issue for them, morality is flexible depending on reinforcement - they blow with the prevailing wind. Compartmentalization is a hell of dark overlords drug.

Interesting note. She is a lawyer, her "loyalty" is to the BRITISH Accreditation Registry. In essence her 4 years of law school, bar test and oath made her a member of the Queen's court, and frankly, stripped her morality and soul in exchange for membership. The law thing alters the mind, everything is proof based, no morality, no self reflection, nothing but word-smithing to achieve goals.

I agree. And their handler likely played them against one another...taking their temperature as we've discussed. So if one started acting dodgy or nervous, the other could be directed to reign them back in. By threats, cajoling, etc...whatever was needed.

So many of us have sensed a falsehood here with regard to the FBI Lovers story, and from different angles. This is probably why. The affair cover wasn't cooked up by those two...it was whoever they answered to. Making it awkward and forced from the beginning.

I can't see how anyone can read those texts and think those two were actually romantically involved. People who are involved in an affair do not simply discuss business.

The British connection does not surprise me in the least. I think if people were to focus on that aspect alone, they would find quite the abundance of ties to HRM amongst the tangles of this web. She's got her fingers in everybody's pie. Of course, no one would believe the reasons behind that. They would have to be shown proof.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Tiger the ones that you favorite show up on the left hand side in the list they show as the full Forum not just the thread.

Ah OK...finally I got it. Thank you lol. I rarely pay attention to the forums themselves...I just look for threads that seem interesting. So many buttons and icons and clicky flashy things. Very confusing sometimes.😹😹😹

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

If you take a closer at the pic in question by Joyce Beatty you will notice that the whole screen is photoshopped. You can see the top of the original screen peeking out just above where it says cancel, messages and send on the photoshopped page.

Unfortunately I can't post pix because of being on phone.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Something else that makes me doubt it?

ZERO salacious stories in the tabloids. Two FBI agents having a clandestine affair and possibly involved in a conspiracy against the current POTUS? That absolutely screams tabloid fodder. Where are those stories?

Have you seen any? I haven't, and I do pay attention to the headlines while out shopping even if none of you do.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Yeah, I do think the theory that it was a ruse to try and explain away them going to another "channel" to continue their conversation carries good theoretical weight too.

However, my spidey-sense is also still tingling in regards her pushing him to stay involved.

Hopefully we'll get more of the emails along the way.

Well, your spidey sense isn't misplaced, I don't think. Read my reply to cranky...I think we're all on the same wavelength and we're just picking up different vibes that tell us something isn't right with their cover story.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're absolutely right, and I hadn't thought of that either. I was mainly struck by the lack of pillow talk between people who were supposed to be having this lengthy affair. But yeah...that is very odd indeed. And nothing really about their spouses, no real reaction. There's no way they were together.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Speaking of Weiner/Cheftwan ...

Nothing important here other than proof that Cheftwan may have been the fake name Weiner was using to send and receive emails. Recall how so many officials in the Obama admin used alias email handles?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been covered yet, this thread moves fast and I'm still on page 253.

JA tweeted a link to a leaked email and gateway pundit wrote an article about it. Guess what? The Yahoo journalist who's article was used in the FISA court for wiretapping was working with who? The DNC...

I can't post a link to twatter on my work computer but the story is with gateway pundit backed up by JA.

This is getting good...

ETA: www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 7-2-2018 by strangernstrangeland because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Also, what's up with Hope Hicks and Rob Porter?

We might have to start digging there too.
WH insider without security clearance, and he's been there for how long?

Are they trying to break apart the the Trump inner circle again?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
texts between two "lovers"

For your reading pleasure.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Also, what's up with Hope Hicks and Rob Porter?

We might have to start digging there too.
WH insider without security clearance, and he's been there for how long?

Are they trying to break apart the the Trump inner circle again?

Reports are, Porter has resigned after two ex-wives came forward accusing him of being abusive.
Hope Hicks should count her blessings...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Democrats are calling for an Ethics investigation, because this gentleman was kept in the white house for a year after his security clearance investigation indicated that he was a wife beater.

They like to chase the little fish in Trump's pond, while ignoring the big barracudas in Obama's pond.
edit on 2/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join