It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
We have "nation on alert" Image of U.S. flag and a warning that "sleeper cells activated.

So my take - patriots on alert!

And

Clear message sent to deepstate, WE SEE YOU

Personally this gives me resolve to see this thing through as there no way bad /evil/darkness will prevail over the light.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

APACHE.

Q

Linkoln
edit on 29-1-2018 by dashen because: Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/30/18 (Tue) 00:22:36 No.81

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I think Comey just sent a coded message in his tweet late this afternoon. What was he saying and to whom was he saying it.

Now, late at night, unauthorized people are in a scif at the DC Capitol Bldg. looking at ??? ...I assume The Memo!

probably the source material for the memo. I bet they are looking for something to try and use to spin this with their media co conspirators.

link   
Jerome Corsi who works for InfoWars, was told by the White House about a month ago to cover Q on 8 Chan. He's an old friend of Donald Trump's so I'm inclined to believe it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

We also have pelosi saying nunes releasing the memo has "put american lives at risk." Sleeper cells activated could very well mean that the deep state is going to stage a coordinated, massive false flag (think LV shooting in multiple big cities across the country or NK launching towards the USA) to distract from the their being exposed. They'd have to continue such an onslaught for a week or two (at least).

If you believe this stuff, you better hope you're prepared because things could get really ugly for a while if it's true.

Link
edit on 29-1-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I wonder if "Apache" helicopters would fit into that scenario?

As pointed out by Dashen, Q's most recent post tonight is one word..all caps: APACHE.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think it's good guys activation code.

Remember Q says "We See All, We Know All, Future Proves Past"

I'm confident personally that they've got this.

Trump, "here hold my diet coke"

Throughout this saga Trump/Q have shown foreknowledge of everything bad actors are up too. They've time after time made bad actors show their cards and dealt with it.

I feel good about this.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

APACHE

GERONIMO!!!!

Geronimo (1829–1908) Chief of the Chiricahua Apaches. He led his tribe against white settlers in Arizona for more than ten years. In 1886, he surrendered his tribe to General Miles, and they were taken to Fort Sill, Oklahoma. He became a farmer and national celebrity.

How did he get the name Geronimo?

The Apaches took it up as their battle cry, and Goyahkla became Geronimo. Geronimo is Spanish for Jerome, or, if you prefer the Latin, Hieronymus. ... Geronimo, a member of the Bedonkohe Apache tribe, was born in Arizona in 1823. His original name was Goyahkla (He Who Yawns).

for more: en.wikipedia.org...

It's my understanding that if there's a tertiary reference to Geronimo as a battle cry, it should also be interesting to note that the fraternal secret society "Scull and Bones" claim to possess the skull of Geronimo and make use of it in their ritual.

It means to charge in with great courage and valor I think.

Could also be the name of the triggering of an Op in a new phase of this war and battle.

That's the best that I have to offer, as it came to me, Geronimo, and I immediately wondered if he was an Apache and lo and behold, he was their Chief.

I don't think that Q would just offer the name of a helicopter. No, it's much more symbolic.

I wonder if RR and/or Comey are Skull and Bones..? Didn't Comey attend Harvard with John Kerry?

edit on 30-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I feel good too. But I wonder why the State of the Union couldn't come BEFORE all these distractions were unleashed?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

They (blackhats) might attempt to start plan of action but I think their plan is already compromised to the extent it'd be stopped in its tracks and those directing such action would be rolled up.

Yes, prepared but not worried.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Comey is catching hell tonight on his Twitter.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yes, if they started planning or organizing a FF, they would end up getting caught red handed.

It's a true double-bind they are in now. As blind as bats they walked straight into the hoodwink.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Using Trumpism - because it's going to be a very very special and huge SOTU

Shock and Awe maybe, I think.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

No, Comey did not go to Harvard. He went to William & Mary and then got his J.D.....wait for it....The University of Chicago Law School in 1985.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Yes, if they started planning or organizing a FF, they would end up getting caught red handed.

It's a true double-bind they are in now. As blind as bats they walked straight into the hoodwink.

I think that's the money quote of the evening and exactly how I see it!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm glad your familiarity with "Q-speak" is more evolved than mine! I envisioned Seals landing and issuing warrants to officials, LOL. Thank-you for that valuable insight, AnkhMorpork.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I was looking up Apache.
Apache Snow

The plan was to block escape routes into Laos and assault enemy formations and strongholds

Maybe another sweep of ms13 bangers? If they are the sleeper cells?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Probably nothing but.....

Most nights usually have single C-130 overflight about 1130 CT I'd guess flight level 5 - 8 and hear it's droning for close to a minute, they're just cruising - I call it the milk run because it's so routine.

Tonight had 2 just go over at much higher speed where droning lasted only about 15 seconds - they were some kinda hurry and certainly outside the routine milk run time. Those props were biting some air but good.

Of course the special forces training base is only 1.5 hour drive south and tad east.

Probably nothing but wonder anyone else notice activity out of the norm tonight/this morning.

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join