It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Julian Assange is still on the same page as we are:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: interupt42

The whole snowden thing was very strange to me, how putin accepted him under the condition he didn't expose us secrets. In addition Snowden never did release information that the majority of people didn't already know was happening.

If McCain and Hillary cant stand Putin, he may very well be a good guy...and by extension, Snowden may be a good guy too.

The Russians can be counted on to act in their country's best interests. (I wish I could say the same thing about the US' leaders.) I honestly don't know what to make of Snowden. The posts about the Hawaii missile warning mentioned him working with the NSA.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Awesome! Please keep the memes coming!

Who knows, maybe a new tweet storm and I mean STORM might arise from here of all places. Anything is possible, then actual, particularly once the floodgates open..

edit on 23-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You just gotta wonder what the GOPe tree under McCain is. Don't you? Have we spent time following up on any of those connections because if McCain goes down then how many of the GOPe are going to fall too? Lindsay Graham? They always work together on things ...

I have to wonder if McCain ties go back to his capture during the Vietnam War. Vietnam at the time had very close relations with North Korea. McCain was a POW for 6 years. Could he possibly be an enemy of the state? 6 years is a long time to be a POW....plenty of time to be turned. He has a strong rhetoric against NoKo....and I am of the belief that the harder you voice an opinion, the more likely it is you have a similar opinion as those you oppose.

Really wondering if he has been a serious traitor in our midst for a really long time, working to undermine the govt.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Judicial Watch has been on fire, this is not a very good look for Mueller.

As FBI Director Mueller Helped Cover Up Fla. 9/11 Probe, Court Docs Show

Judicial Watch

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

No, it was the other way around. 60% private (at least), up from 80/20. It should be more than 60% public.

Not sure I wanna see Hillary nude.

You're not sure? That means there is a chance you wanna!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yay part 2 ...just tagging it and off to catch up
S&F

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The whole snowden thing was very strange to me, how putin accepted him under the condition he didn't expose us secrets. In addition Snowden never did release information that the majority of people didn't already know was happening.

If McCain and Hillary cant stand Putin, he may very well be a good guy...and by extension, Snowden may be a good guy too.

I wouldn't go as far as "good guy", but I think he will always act in a cold, calculating logic and self-interest that is predictable, which is a step up from several people in our government.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Dan Bongino (on Hannity) just said the missing Strzok/Page texts story is a "Canary Trap" to out leakers.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

No, it was the other way around. 60% private (at least), up from 80/20. It should be more than 60% public.

You're some new type of Evil ma'am.

*shudders*

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You're some new type of Evil ma'am.

*shudders*

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Possible member of the Secret Society?

www.justice.gov...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Talks of a secret society in the FBI have hit mainstream news.

(Yes, Fox is mainstream)

The Washington Post and CNN are ignoring ALL THINGS related to the Dossier, Memo, Missing Texts, etc.. It's easy to see which MSM outlets will be criminally implicated by their LACK of coverage.

As a matter of fact the front page of www.washingtonpost.com... is blanketed by so much Anti-Trump rumors, and opinions today, you'd think Satan himself is running this country. WaPost must be in DEEP. After all, that outlet was Comey's MSM of choice, for publishing his intentional leaks. (Why didn't Sessions bring charges for that!? You or I would be in Federal prison by now!)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

1) Looks like hexadecimal; so I tried a few convertors:

Hex= B1ADF2C9-65EF-42CB-A3D8-8B
Dec= "2980967113-26095-17099-41944-139
Binary="10110001101011011111001011001001"-"0110010111101111"-"0100001011001011"-"1010001111011000"-"10001011"
ASCII="±­òÉ"-"eï"-"BË"-"£0"-" "

2) "....png" - should that read Ellipse "..." and ".png"

3) ".png" signifies an image file type. Portable network graphics (PNG) refers to a raster graphics image format used on websites and Web applications. It is a type of open and bitmapped graphical file format that is built on the concept of lossless data compression.

4) Other PNG acronyms:

Looked up PNG or png in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

PNG or Png usually refers to:
Papua New Guinea, a country in Oceania, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean
Portable Network Graphics (.png), an image file format

PNG may also refer to:
Partidul Noua Generaţie, former name of a Romanian political party
Persona non grata, a Latin term meaning "an unwelcome person"
Philippine National Games, the national multi-sport tournament of the Philippines
Piped natural gas, a gaseous fossil fuel delivered by pipeline
Planetary nebula presented in galactic coordinates
Png (surname), a Min Nan Chinese surname
Pongu language (ISO 639-3 code png), a Kainji language of Nigeria
Port Neches–Groves High School, in Port Neches, Texas

I'm probably barking up the wrong tree again but hopefully it's a lil useful.

edit on 23-1-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You just gotta wonder what the GOPe tree under McCain is. Don't you? Have we spent time following up on any of those connections because if McCain goes down then how many of the GOPe are going to fall too? Lindsay Graham? They always work together on things ...

I have to wonder if McCain ties go back to his capture during the Vietnam War.

No, he took the money. Look at his foundation and the Soros, Teneo, and Saudi money. He wanted his name in lights and got his chance to reach for POTUS, though he failed. Nothing to do with Norks and everything to do with ego and his wallet (MicE).

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Guessing here

Trump will be getting Snowden & or Assange back to the US
Remember the different 5 hour Time Zone post different that been happening Bingo

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
a reply to: Skyfloating

Guessing here

Trump will be getting Snowden & or Assange back to the US
Remember the different 5 hour Time Zone post different that been happening Bingo

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't see Assange coming to the US. He isn't a US citizen anyway. But Snowden, maybe. As I said above, I really can't figure out which side he's on.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Call me sexually repressed, but Im not into this whole blood-drinking,
infant-raping, adrenal-glands-sucking thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That is perfect! None of us but Q know so the more angles we have to look at the better!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: C84K2

So the 7 people meet, a "secret society" of sorts, including HRC, which was important enough that she was unable to give a concession speech.

Who were the other 6?

I'm looking at the DEC 22 Q post:
"Insurance"
NoName
Obama
HRC
Lynch
Comey
McCabe
Strzok

Maybe there is another sequence of names somewhere else in a drop?

Maybe the no name could be John McCain? Q keeps referring to him as we don't say his name. Have a rino in the group to use for their plans?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join