It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been having some very strange dreams.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yikes!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: dfnj2015

I disagree with what you say dreams are.
I believe dreams are actually your brain getting rid of useless information you have acquired throughout the last day or two.
I picture it as a running faucet of memory, flowing past your minds eye.

I'm pretty sure there is still no real proof of where they come from, just what makes sense to me.

Your brain remembers everything it sees, smells, hears, feels, ect. but only remembers what is important. This is part of the reason subliminal messaging works.
The memory that you don't need, is dumped while you sleep. This memory dump, imo, is where dreams come from.

I can agree with some of it but not all of it.

For instance.

Many of my dreams usually circle around topics that I thought of (sometimes only briefly - 2-3 seconds then pushed out of my mind) 2 days prior. I noticed that it's almost always 2 days prior.

If it is a dump, it's not a very good one. I remember most of my dreams, especially if they're really strange and I think about them when I wake. If I don't, then they go away after a little while and I wont remember them at all, unless something I see or do that day or later triggers a memory of it.

My dreams also reflect something I've pondered 1-2 days prior. Sometimes I get an answer, sometimes I don't and it just plays out as a strange dream.

For me, I believe dreams are a way of your mind trying to work something out, something I was pondering on even though I didn't want to. Even when I cast those 1-2 second thoughts out of my mind because I dont want to relive a memory or think about it... the night of or after, I always end up with some long scenario of a dream that plagues me. Things what I long for inside but will not allow myself to accept in life. It's my conscious telling me what I desire whether I want it or not.

If they are a memory dump, they're very specific so I can't give this much belief. In truth, no one knows what dreams really are for. No one can prove one way or the other. Scientist theories but no one can come to the same agreement. The current accepted answer as to what dreams are for is: "I don't know". Truly, no one does.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

In my dream, I saw the deep darkness to the north. As I peered at it, it suddenly jumped and engulfed me. I awoke frightened

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

In my dream, I saw the deep darkness to the north. As I peered at it, it suddenly jumped and engulfed me. I awoke frightened

I wonder what the darkness represents?

Just anxiety, or something more?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

They have to be mankind's longest running unsolved mystery.
Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I constantly have vivid dreams. Ive seen beutiful landscapes. A storm with robed spirits climbing into the clouds. A petrified frozen floating man.
Ive been attacked a bunch in my dreams. Have you heard of dream travellers? Dream manipulation?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: intrptr

Nova had a reely big shew on it recently. Described exactly your dream..Didn't see that either?

Never seen any threads here about asteroids either?

K

No, but I am interested! Probably could find it on Youtube. Any chance you remember the title?

Not sure what you mean about asteroid threads.

Threads about asteroids, here... now I know you fibbing.

The show just on several times recently was titled "Day the Dinosaurs Died".

googled

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I wonder what the darkness represents?

Just anxiety, or something more?

Something more.
Something evil.
It went from north to south

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I constantly have vivid dreams. Ive seen beutiful landscapes. A storm with robed spirits climbing into the clouds. A petrified frozen floating man.
Ive been attacked a bunch in my dreams. Have you heard of dream travellers? Dream manipulation?

Not really actually. I've never spent much time thinking about my dreams, or dreams in general.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Nova had a reely big shew on it recently. Described exactly your dream..Didn't see that either?

Never seen any threads here about asteroids either?

K

No, but I am interested! Probably could find it on Youtube. Any chance you remember the title?

Not sure what you mean about asteroid threads.

Threads about asteroids, here... now I know you fibbing.

The show just on several times recently was titled "Day the Dinosaurs Died".

googled

Im so confused by your line of questioning. Fibbing about what?

I was just sharing my dreams, that have made me a bit uncomfortable. Mainly to see if anyone shares this affliction.
I know you are usually claws drawn, but that is not necessary here.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You perceive that things are changing, they are different, and you are not quite sure yet what the changes will bring, or how you will manage them. It's anxiety, and discomfort about the future.

my .02

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

IMO Orange / Brown is a fake world like a game world. The spiritual darkness has been here since Day 6 of the Bible. Its only now, as the 'veil' is thinning, that people are noticing this eerie darkness.

But yes, i agree, time is limited now for those who are not protected by the Spirit of the Lord. i assume some people here have had dreams where they are now dressed in almost pure white linen waiting to be removed from this world.

Last night a dream showed people going crazy and either murdering each other or willingly being murdered. i saw a white wall turning dark red as the blood of the dead covered it.

Out of curiosity, is the brown world similar to the film Riddick ?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You perceive that things are changing, they are different, and you are not quite sure yet what the changes will bring, or how you will manage them. It's anxiety, and discomfort about the future.

my .02

I honestly think you are dead on right.

Thank you for your input!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

IMO Orange / Brown is a fake world like a game world. The spiritual darkness has been here since Day 6 of the Bible. Its only now, as the 'veil' is thinning, that people are noticing this eerie darkness.

But yes, i agree, time is limited now for those who are not protected by the Spirit of the Lord. i assume some people here have had dreams where they are now dressed in almost pure white linen waiting to be removed from this world.

Last night a dream showed people going crazy and either murdering each other or willingly being murdered. i saw a white wall turning dark red as the blood of the dead covered it.

Out of curiosity, is the brown world similar to the film Riddick ?

Everything is just amber/orange, but otherwise normal.
Just nothing I've ever seen in real life.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have dreams that I remember. Some I have kept a hold of in my memory. Usually ones that are vivid. I had a dream very similar to yours I'm going to share. I remember orange clouds, and a dark storm reaching from the sky to the ground. I was at my house outside town in the country. The storm was almost like a tornado except it wasn't in a cone shape. It was like a cylinder reaching from the ground to the sky. I'm talking super high in the sky. I remember feeling this sense of aww about how huge it was. I had this feeling of total destruction and amighty power about it. I could feel the sorrow and panic in the air like nothing I have ever experienced in real life. In the dream me and my family just stood and stared in complete shock and amazement at this storm as it was destroying everything around us. At some point after watching for awhile I remember going into the house with my family, holding each other crying waiting for the end. That's when I woke up. I had tears running down my face as if I was crying physically and in the dream. That's the only dream iv ever had of this kind and I don't think I'll ever forget. This was about a year ago.
Thanks,
POT

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Potmonster
I have dreams that I remember. Some I have kept a hold of in my memory. Usually ones that are vivid. I had a dream very similar to yours I'm going to share. I remember orange clouds, and a dark storm reaching from the sky to the ground. I was at my house outside town in the country. The storm was almost like a tornado except it wasn't in a cone shape. It was like a cylinder reaching from the ground to the sky. I'm talking super high in the sky. I remember feeling this sense of aww about how huge it was. I had this feeling of total destruction and amighty power about it. I could feel the sorrow and panic in the air like nothing I have ever experienced in real life. In the dream me and my family just stood and stared in complete shock and amazement at this storm as it was destroying everything around us. At some point after watching for awhile I remember going into the house with my family, holding each other crying waiting for the end. That's when I woke up. I had tears running down my face as if I was crying physically and in the dream. That's the only dream iv ever had of this kind and I don't think I'll ever forget. This was about a year ago.
Thanks,
POT

Wow, some of the feelings you describe are so similar. The awe and almighty power of it, is something I can't shake.
Thank you for sharing!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I recently (few days ago) had a dream that disturbed me enough that when I woke I was shuddering, and I can't forget it which usually means it's somehow important. There were some similar elements to yours, so I will relate.

I dreamed I was in a barren wasteland being chased along an open road by some shambling, limping figures, zombies. As I went along, the numbers of those figures increased like they do in every horror movie coming from all directions. They were trying to force me off the road into the wastes. I wasn't alone, but I don't know who the others with me were, only that we would call out to each other in encouragement and try to help each other to keep the zombies from pulling one or another of us off the road.

But then the zombies were on the road. I threw the last thing I had at them, but it wasn't going to be any good. They were going to get us all and pull us down.

Then the weird thing happened and we started flying, but it didn't seem like we were getting airborne fast enough. I could feel zombie fingers trying to grab at me.

This is where my dream and yours coincide.

At this point, an eerie reddish/orangish light came up and an massive explosion happened. It lifted me higher, and I could feel the warmth from it. I shut my eyes and let it take me. I was at peace.

But I woke up shuddering because I could still feel those clutching fingers on my arms and hip ...

edit on 19-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Darkness usually relates to the unknown. A decision to take? Moving to a new place? New job?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I kind of have a different take on dreams, I think dreams are actually like your mind projecting a movie that you watch. That is we are created in God's Image, and God is a creator so we have some kind of creative component to our being. We exercise that ability in our dream states taking in experiences from our daily lives then projecting a movie when we dream that we watch and even experience with our dream senses.

It's not real as in this reality real, but in that state things are real to your soul, your subconscious mind.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Thank God your dream wasn't right leaning!! Would have been silenced in a second!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join