It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silicon Valley Is Ready to Spend Millions More on Its Anti-Aging Obsession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Anti Aging, who wouldn't want to inhibit their own DNA from aging right?

It seems that one company is doing just that, spending millions on it in the hope of reversing the ever threat of aging everyone will face at some point in their lives.

Silicon Valley investment is increasingly turning to human biology. It makes sense: There’s certainly a lot of money to be made. One of Y Combinator’s early bio investments, Ginkgo Bioworks, has already gone on to raise hundreds of millions more to fund its custom microbe-design business. Health has become a focus of tech industry luminaries, from Mark Zuckerberg to Elon Musk, who view the body as the next big thing to hack. If the body is merely a machine, then surely millions of research dollars will one day succeed in making mortal concerns like death optional.

gizmodo.com...

Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk are on board with this. Transhumanism

Transhumanism is a class of philosophies of life that seek the continuation and acceleration of the evolution of intelligent life beyond its currently human form and human limitations by means of science and technology, guided by life-promoting principles and values. – Max More (1990)
or something more?
edit on 18-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Did you want me to flag you?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I already have.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Look to NIH along with DARPA related projects, which delves into black budgets of course, the technocrat elitists have untold money being spent on their immortality agenda pumping up the national debt on our dime. I caution they're setting the thing up to burst and wreck the global economy just about when they hit the right level of achievements on this and co-related realms. All the while they have us at each others throats over our identities. The point being we not be able to afford any of it but they can.

edit on 18-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

All the while they have us at each others throats over our identities. The point being we not be able to afford any of it but they can.

It's all part of the divide and conquer, we're sheep and we're treated like disposable garbage by them. It's the sad reality, I hate it as much as you do.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

The very wealthy elite want to live forever. Now you understand why the Egyptians developed Mummification for Kings to such a high science, fabricating fantastic tales of after life preparations for their 'journey'.

Even burying mummies with tons of gold and possessions so they could 'take it with them', lol.

Egyptian beauticians and Salons made bank just as these cretins are doing for the elite today.

edit on 18-1-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Unless the Elite have a Sarcophagus hidden somewhere, they too will perish as will we. Frankly, i'm looking forward to the day when I can wave bye bye to this redunant world because, the other side is so much greener! :-)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

"Oh no, I've been hacked" will soon take on a deeper, more personal meaning.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, and look where John is now.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

"Oh no, I've been hacked" will soon take on a deeper, more personal meaning.

Especially if the next stage of Humanity 2.0 gets hacked.

2040: People hacking People - The Movie.

top topics

join