It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so sick of racist comments directed towards whites

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Reminds me of people who complain, "Why isn't there a white history month?"
Because the past 200 hundred years was "white history month"!

Some whites just don't like sharing power. They miss the days of their parents and grandparents when they were born with a sense of entitlement. Now they play the victim.

It's getting really old.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Reminds me of people who complain, "Why isn't there a white history month?"
Because the past 200 hundred years was "white history month"!

Some whites just don't like sharing power. They miss the days of their parents and grandparents when they were born with a sense of entitlement. Now they play the victim.

It's getting really old.

Oh because white people dont want to be called racist slurs or sterotypes they'' don't like sharing power''? How can it be acceptable for one race to make racist comments and sterotypes about another but not ok for that race to do it back. We trade one stupid behavior for another.

If we want a society of equals this crap can't continue or it will be a stupid cycle. In another 100 years it might be acceptable to talk like this about Jews then another 100 years and its OK to do it towards blacks again.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I have a solution to all of this. Let's segregate people according to amount of exposure to sunlight. All browns should take middle earth, while the fairs take the kingdom above, all the blacks will take the heat below, they can all take two weeks of vacation time with proper papers in non fair or fair country. Those wishing to stay in non fair country should place themselve in intensive sunlight absorption room to attain the proper pigmentation for all residence. Those wishing to take the other path will be augmented with injections of melanonin.

That will solve all problems.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
curme

You represent the perfect example of buying into all that is upside down.
I would like to use harsh strong words to describe what I feel about people with your attitude but I promised I wouldn't.

Consider the right to vote in the USA ... Everybody gets mad and whines only the white males could vote.
In the begining only the Wealthy LAND OWNERS could vote.
And then after 1776 all males. then 19?? all females, and then the brothers..
So I being English Amercian was oppressed for long time since the 1500's when my anncesters come over.

EVERYONE INCLUDING WHITES HAVE BEEN DUMPED ON.

It is hard to be an English American I can't go back to her majesty's country "with honor" it took a war and allot of deaths to earn freedom here. and now being an English American Male I am the most looked down upon after fighting for this country.

I should get all pissed off and start a organization to help poor english americans such as myself.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
A Broad Brush Paints A Crude Picture

Originally posted by curme

It's getting really old.

No, here's what's getting old: stereotyping any racial or ethnic group.

And what will really get old is you while you wait for me to agree with this sort of bigoted nonsense.

Feel free to hold your breath while you're at it.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You think whites have it bad, you should look at how bad the asians have it. If you look at society as a whole, asians are seen as quiet and subserviant, you can make fun of them all your want and they won't protest about it. All comedians, black, white, hispanic, and even asians themselves make fun of asians. Now, I'm not trying to whine and complain for the asians community, but if people are going to talk about the racism towards the majority of the population, then why isn't anyone sticking up for one of the smallest minority races in the U.S.? I believe that asians are at 4-6% of the U.S. population, seems really fair to be labeled the "model minority" when the majority of college/university suicides are attributed to the standards which the U.S. society and Asian tradition has set for the younger generation. Racism is a tool created by a society to classify rank and status based on they color of ones skin. Everyone needs to get over it, work hard, and make it for themselves, instead of making up excuses for their own failures.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Native American Indians make up 0.8% of the american population and they are not complaining. Asians are not the smallest minority in America and are actually taking over in Canada.
Eventually whites are going to snap and then look out everybody. I already see the younger generations embracing violence and hate groups.

The pendulum can only swing so far to the left before it comes crashing back to the right!

[edit on 15-2-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
And whats more you whitey bashers...

Just because you have been enslaved, oppressed, and discriminated against for the last 200 years, and only "now" in the last 30 years are seen as "equals".

Doesn't mean that your COMEDIANS can pick on us and call us names. Afterall us thin skinned whities can't take sarcasm, its worse than racial discrimination. You honkey haters know that we are too weak, neurotic and soft to cope with scarcasm, afterall we don't have the 200 years of suffering behind us to build our spines that you do.

Please stop picking on us, it ruins our self esteem and makes us wonder if maybe we arn't the perfect race..

And here we have a perfect example of why its happening. White Guilt. Nevermind that anyone who ever owned or was themselves a slave is dead, Nevermind that unless you yourself were a member of the KKK or activley involved in opression of other "races" you have nothing to feel guilty about. Never mind that you yourself may be a paragon of tolerance. White guilt requires you to feel guilty for the actions of men other than you, who you had no control of, did not support, and vehemntly disagree with.

Well hey feel that way if you want I wont.
yeah it must have sucked to be a slave and I'm sure it sucked to be called 'n-word' or whatever, It really sucked that you couldn't get a good job or eat in the good restarants, but dont look at me I had nothing to do with it and wont be pressured into feelng guilty for the actions of others.
If you dont lke that read the last line of my sig.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This thread was started by Snowman9 and snowmen are white (or yellow
) ....sorry i'll stop now

For some reason I don't really care when people make white jokes, they don't tend to be racist but rather sterotypical, where as black jokes were started to be racist rather than sterotypical.

oh and I am white and white jokes are funny

[edit on 15-2-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I saw the White Fish Comment on the Commerical, and first thing I thought had nothing to do with White or Color, But How MEdia , hollywood, who ever, further try and seperate races. It really is a for a segragation. Everone wants to be = or treated as the same, yet all we here about are the flaws and 1% of bad apples in Any given race. (Except in the case of Asians, The stero type of being good in math, I would take that one) Now I can laugh at a joke , black , white Chinese , Our ethnic backgrounds all have stuff thats funny or diferent to other people. But its really effects young minda

My child has Brown freinds not black freinds, and his new freinds from China, he is so interested in things he does that are different (culturly compared to him), in a good way. This IS due to the fact that we do not sterotype anything in our household. White people CAN Dance, Chinese can say the Letter L , and all black are NOT Rap stars who wear a huge clocks. I do not think little kids need to here this they need to make these descions free of bias.

On that note. Heres a good White Joke if your White.

I'm So white, when the riots happened I bought a TV ..

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
People need to lighten up. Humor is a good way to deal with racism issues. Makes it easier to see how stupid it is. There is a lot less tension now than even 30 years ago. I can see a change in generations as time goes on. Somebody older than myself might be able to add to that.

The only way for things to change is to talk about it, joke about it, and try to understand it. Humor can break down the barrier faster if people just lighten up. Humor can get a point across very well and laughter really is the best medicine. Bigotry is a sickness.

Chris Rock is hilarious and his brand of humor may not be for everybody but he makes plenty of black jokes too. It's all to get his point across and not be boring. If he was just a public speaker, not as many of us would even know his name.

Most of us can sense genuine hate and to mistake a joke for real hate is just missing the punchline. People who are quick to stereotype may just be passing up on the best friend they never had.

John

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm with ya snowman! When I saw that commercial I wanted to scream, if that's not promoting racism I don't know what is.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So goode, we're just suppose to take it as a joke? if it were a black joke should they just take it as a joke? I'm not going to let my kids grow up thinking there is something wrong with being white because there is nothing wrong with it. And don't say that is not the message because if it's not then why do all these white kids think or act like they are black? because they are ashamed to be what they are because of these kinds of jokes and statements!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So goode, we're just suppose to take it as a joke? if it were a black joke should they just take it as a joke? I'm not going to let my kids grow up thinking there is something wrong with being white because there is nothing wrong with it. And don't say that is not the message because if it's not then why do all these white kids think or act like they are black? because they are ashamed to be what they are because of these kinds of jokes and statements!!!!!!

Yes and yes, if it was intended as a joke.

Of course you shouldn't let your kids think there is something wrong with them because of color. You also shouldn't let them believe that they are better than another because of color.

In the melting pot, whites and blacks may emulate each other. People will still outcast their exact own kind, including parents. Those outcasts may be accepted in another circle which may be a group of another race. You've never seen a 'black kid act white'? Maybe to fit in? (In no way is this statement meant to upset anybody)

Please explain that last statement. I've never felt shame for being myself and doing my best reguardless of how I performed compared to others. Maybe my parents didn't teach to be ashamed of myself. Did I miss out on something?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
How about these?

White One Liners

What's white and fourteen inches long?
Absolutely nothing!

What do you call 500,000 white guys jumping out of a plane?
Snow.

What do you call a bunch of white guys in a circle?
A Dope Ring!

What do you call 300 white men chasing a black man?
The PGA tour.

Why do so many white people get lost skiing?
It's hard to find them in the snow.

What did they white guy do before his blood test?
He studied.

How long does it take for a white women to take a crap???
9 months

What's the difference between a white man and a snake?
One is a evil, cold-blooded, venomous, slimy creature of Satan, and the other is a snake.

How many white men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One, white men will screw anything.

What's the flattest surface to iron your jeans on?
A white girl's ass!

What did the black guy do with his M&Ms?
Eat them

What did they white guy try and do with his?
Put them in alphabetical order

What did a white guy see when he looked at his family tree?
A straight line!

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
What did the black guy do with his M&Ms?
Eat them

I guess that I am just too white to even get that joke.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Or these

Black One Liners

Q: Why are aspirins white?
A: Because they work.

Q: What's the definition of the word "Confusion"?
A: Father's day in Harlem.

Q: Why is Stevey Wonder Smiling all the time?
A: He doesn't know he's black.

Q: A black guy and a Mexican guy opened a restaurant.
A: It's called Nacho Mama.

Q: What do you get when you cross an Eskimo with a black person?
A: A Snowblower that Doesn't work!

Q: What does a black person get for Christmas?
A: Your bike!!!

Q: Is it better to be born black or gay?
A: Black - because you don't have to tell your folks.

Q: How many blacks does it take to clean a toilet?
A: None, it's a woman's job.

Q: What's the definition of black foreplay?
A: Don't scream or I'll kill you.

Q: What do you get when you cross a black and a groundhog?
A: 6 more weeks of basketball season.

Q: Why do blacks raise chickens?
A: To teach their kids how to walk.

Q: What do you call a black test tube baby?
A: Janitor in a drum.

Q: Why do blacks smell so bad?
A: So the blind can hate them too.

Q: Why did God invent golf?
A: So white people could dress up like blacks.

Q: Did you hear that the KKK bought the movie rights to Roots?
A: They're going to play it backwards so it has a happy ending.

Q: Why are black guys eyes red after sex?
A: From the pepper spray.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Now lets see if anyone complains about ONE of the posts

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh crap! Some of that was pretty rough Amuk!

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Oh crap! Some of that was pretty rough Amuk!

I edited out the worst ones and shortened it to about the same size.

I am just courious to see how many will think only one of them is racist.

I thionk BOTH are funny and got them from an Ethnic Jokes site that has jokes for EVERYONE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join