It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa doesn't photoshop??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
In my opinion, this is Irrefutable proof.

Two horizons. One under the lander showing a rock with shadow off in the distance and then we have a completely different horizon off to the right of the lander. You can even see where they stitched the images together down below. Look at the perspective on the big crater next to the lander. ROFL!

It really makes you wonder what's real and what's not. What else did they fake? Why alter the real picture at all? I guess it's ok to paste a gorilla's head on a human body once in a while.

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Do you know what landing site this is. It appears to me they are next to a crater

Edit: I found it lol
edit on 4731091201831America/ChicagoTue, 16 Jan 2018 09:47:09 -0600Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:47:09 -060047 by nepatitan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There is a space program with people going to space.

Weather or not what the story we got from NASA with the moon landings is real or not is a different story.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

I’m not sure what you were seeing. Are you talking about the way the land looks from underneath the lander, compared to the way the land looks going back to the horizon to the right of the lander?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nepatitan
Do you know what landing site this is. It appears to me they are next to a crater

It's apollo12.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver Yes, You can't see the differences there?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sean

It's apollo12.
Ok I found it thanks. I think what you are seeing is the front edge of the Surveyor crater behind the lander
google earth screenshot

Here is another view
second screen shot
edit on 5631441201831America/ChicagoTue, 16 Jan 2018 09:56:44 -0600Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:56:44 -060056 by nepatitan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

No, not really. Not to poo on you though.

Describe what you are seeing.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It's just a crater in the background, with the sun shining from the left, the shadow is so dark it looks like the sky. The ground underneath the astronaut looks kind of different from the ground in the distance too.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

To help illustrate your OP

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The day there's absolute proof the U.S. has a secret space program is a day the people of this country should be outraged. Our government works for the people not themselves. To use tax payer's dollars to finance a space program and keeping it secret from the public is abuse of government spending and not being accountable to the people in which they serve.

The same thing can be said about possible secret contacts with extraterrestrials or knowledge of their existence. They have no right or authority to keep information like this from the public.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Oh for crying out loud, its a shadow cast by the lip of a crater or ridge, not a bloody horizon.

Pay attention, theres a good chap!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It's apollo12.
Ok I found it thanks. I think what you are seeing is the front edge of the Surveyor crater behind the lander
google earth screenshot

Here is another view
second screen shot

I gotta admit it did look pretty funny until seeing this. It didn't look photoshopped but something looked weird. Seeing it from that angle it makes more sense.
edit on 16/1/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

It's apollo12.
google earth screenshot

Here is another view
second screen shot

I gotta admit it did look pretty funny until seeing this. It didn't look photoshopped but something looked weird. Seeing it from that angle it makes more sense.
yea at first I thought it was quite strange

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nepatitan

Hmm that may be the reason why. You came up with that explanation fast.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

eh...what does it matter, of course they are probably photoshopped for better quality and not necessary for some hidden mysterious purpose....or not?

ha

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What appears under the lander (and is actually away from the lander) is the shadow of a crater, not the horizon.

Seriously: if NASA was photoshoping their photos, do you think they'd be stupid enough to make such a huge mistake before releasing the photo? Remember, this was several decades ago before the internet where things get posted almost instantly. They would of had plenty of time to "photoshop" and have someone look it over first before the image was released, keeping amateur mistakes like you're suggesting from appearing.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Oh well off to the next one.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: toysforadults

The day there's absolute proof the U.S. has a secret space program is a day the people of this country should be outraged. Our government works for the people not themselves. To use tax payer's dollars to finance a space program and keeping it secret from the public is abuse of government spending and not being accountable to the people in which they serve.

The same thing can be said about possible secret contacts with extraterrestrials or knowledge of their existence. They have no right or authority to keep information like this from the public.

There is something flying around in orbs going in and out of space, I and others I know who are sane people have witnessed this in different states at different times.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join