It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa doesn't photoshop??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

After all the trillions wasted on military spending was a few hundred billion. Who cares.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

Oh well off to the next one

Keep digging

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I'm good at fast research

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Really?

You aren't going to examine your research methods, or try and dissect how this mistake of yours came about in any regard what so ever? Just straight on to the next attempt to show that something which is not actually happening, is happening?

This is EXACTLY what is wrong with the field of space conspiracy. There is just no intellectual integrity involved, its just machine gunned nonsense, spat out as quickly as it is found, with little to no actual rigor applied to it in the least, no investigation, no adequate research, no actual thought whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
He actually thinks they pasted a "second horizon" over half the image away from the actual horizon and thought no one would notice it?

Ya'll are getting desperate.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Too true. It would be interesting to know why the OP thought that NASA would do such a thing in the first place, why on earth would they?

This is the sort of nonsense spouted by people who think it's big and clever to say things like "NASA = Never A Straight Answer". I mean - if you look at NASA's website and press releases its all crammed full with straight answers to all sorts of questions and fascinating info!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Here is some constructive advise

If you find an Apollo image that you think is anomalous, go to the Apollo Image Atlas and look around at other photos to substantiate your theory

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Thats just the thing, oldcarpy.

I do not deny that as a government agency, NASA have involved themselves in some shady crap, namely the launching of various NRO properties and the like. I would love to hear more about that. I would love to hear more about their utilisation of Nazi scientists in the early years, would love to hear some GENUINE research about the things in which NASA has been involved, which MAY have been shady, but this photograph is just empty of the slightest interest to a conspiracy hunter, not even the smallest chunk.

I do not object to someone looking into things, but actually putting in the rudiments of an investigatory effort is the bare minimum!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

True again. This sort of dross is just a distraction but you always have to sort the wheat from the chaff - and this certainly was chaff.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't go digging around looking for things like this. I just happen to come across it. I thought it looks really abnormal to have what appeared to be two horizon's. I was reluctant to post it. It doesn't change my view of my government who's first job skill is to lie. NASA is a government ran agency and I am sure they got a few skeletons hanging in the closet.
edit on 16-1-2018 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: WeRpeons

After all the trillions wasted on military spending was a few hundred billion. Who cares.

Well, a few billion here and a few billion there and soon you are talking about real money. Taxpayer money for what? A goofy vanity space station and a shuttle program. We should be on Mars or at least a moon base.

I don't trust NASA to be anything other than an endless money pit. They can't even properly archive their own projects. What's that tell ya?
Erased Moon landing tapes....really?

www.reuters.com...

edit on 16-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

One under the lander showing a rock with shadow off in the distance and then we have a completely different horizon off to the right of the lander.

"We" don't see it.

Maybe you can draw in the dividing line 'you' see in that image.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Too true. It would be interesting to know why the OP thought that NASA would do such a thing in the first place, why on earth would they?

This is the sort of nonsense spouted by people who think it's big and clever to say things like "NASA = Never A Straight Answer". I mean - if you look at NASA's website and press releases its all crammed full with straight answers to all sorts of questions and fascinating info!

Yeah the same NASA that dumped moon footage in the trash.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr Zarniwoop posted a image of what I was talking about on the first page.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well they probably do 'photoshop' but do they do it to deceive or enhance?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Nasa doesn't photoshop??

no they dont

and in other news :

charlie dont surf

whats the world coming to ?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yep. "NASA doesn't Photoshop."

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

Well they probably do 'photoshop' but do they do it to deceive or enhance?

A pseudo govt. agency probably wouldn't deal in deception. believe me!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I don't see it.

Can you take a screen shot and circle what you mean?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The people who believe the moon landings are fake need these silly (( what ?? were ?? hu?? photos .
Thing is the moon landings were not fake so it is impossible to find a gorilla as they can not live on the moon lol .

Honstly juts how much do you need to close your mind to the moon landings ?
they did not go once they did not go twice they have landed men on the moon SIX times .
So not only did they fake it they were so darn good they faked it 6 times with billions watching every move .
These are the same people who could not even keep Walmart from having a scale model of the stealth that at the time they said DID NOT exist lolol .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join