It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missile threat alert for Hawaii a false alarm

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Jim Stone online

UPDATE: I AM NOW CONFIDENT MY REPORT ABOUT ISRAEL LAUNCHING A FAILED NUKE ATTACK ON HAWAII IS TRUE.
"Confident" is the best I can do when it can't actually be proven. But the back channels of the internet have filled up with massive numbers of trolls that are onto this story like maggots on a rotting dog, trolls that are saying the most stupid things, like "I wonder what nation owned the sub, Paraguay? (as if they are serious) and other absolutely ridiculous crap.
FACT: There is only ONE nuclear nation that has submarines that fit the description that is not Russia or the U.S. and that is ISRAEL.
The banality of the trollage points ONE DIRECTION: ISRAEL.
Naked banal we have seen it everywhere countless times predictable stupid ISRAELI TROLLAGE.

"Now we have to scream "Nazi" sniff, and force Germany to cough us up another sub . . . . . sniff.
I was a little bit skeptical of this until I saw the nature of the trollage. Now I am like - "Oh my God!"

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Somebody must of pushed the wrong button on accident

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
As already mentioned.... the EU intel could have hacked into the mobile and phone line system to send these types of missile alert. But, that said, it is impossible to believe that GCHQ or MI6 or any other EU intel could actually trigger a military or missile response.

What this means in short is that there's no plausible deniability for missiles were the pentagon to launch one in the future. The US would be hit back in the flip of a coin.

Meanwhile the EU has been going a bit berserk today, in one of its mental insanity trips again! Watch out eurobozos!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Let's just be thankful it wasn't a thing..
And yes this is a thing now..

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: PaladinRoden
I think its a psyop to get the idea of war into peoples minds and accept World War 3. Trump is just a puppet in this game of world domination.

That's entirely possible but if it was, why Hawaii? Is Hawaii to the U.S. like Scotland is to the U.K, where they test out all the new laws that people won't like? (e.g. Scotland got the smoking ban first, then minimum drink pricing but it was England they tested 24 hour drinking establishments on)...

No, Hawaii has probably the most far-left people and government of any state in the US. The way they would react to anything wouldn't be a good indicator how the rest of the country would take it.

It is a bit like Scotland then, only we're a little nicer to our little islanders ha ha

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Let's just be thankful it wasn't a thing..
And yes this is a thing now..

Definitely like Scotland...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Somehow this reminds me of an episode from Hawaii Five-0. In this episode there was a Tsunami-warning given, just to clear people out of a specific area.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join