It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Q" Learn to read the MAP!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Excellent analysis!!

I do not think that it is Q that posted this, they stated that at the beginning of the article.

What I think it is getting at is putting together some answers to Q's questions, which lead to the open sourced material found on the graphics.

There is naturally disinfo included on the graphs, but there is truth to be found as well!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

lol!

Another excellent brief analysis!

You are are absolutely correct, I think that the authors were just trying to connect open sourced material to point to some of the things that Q is advocating researching.

The name of the game appears to follow the breadcrumbs and discern the truth as best you can.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: elementalgrove

Aw snap that loves FAKE NEWS NETWORK!!!

I can not wait for the awards!

I see the emblem of FOXNEWS in the upper left column. I have watched this once fairly reputable company go down the sewer pipe. They are now evolving into the tentacles of the MSM. Where can we go for honest news anymore?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Oh, it even says who made the map, I should have read it more carefully. Thanks, though!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Honestly I am enjoying the alternative youtubers who sift through the various MSM/Alt-Media/Fringe and compile their info for you to do further research.

The internet is where to be to practice your discerning skills.

My favorites are; The Corbett Report, Destroying the Illusion, The Outer Light, David Seaman, We Are Change, TruthStream Media, The Jimmy Dore Show, and SGT Report.

Great info found on all of those!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Why is this guy pushing the queen coin at the beginning?
The chaotic map that displays in the middle, the Pentagon and below it, a Triangle. An below the triangle the words “ Princess Diana, 1977 Queen Sacrifice.”

Along with other references that tie the Queen in with corruption. So why is this guy pushing the queen coin at the beginning?

New Zealand does NOT HAVE a mint!
I'm skeptical, this maybe just more counter-intel to lead people away from the real story.

edit on V282018Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 13 Jan 2018 09:28:20 -06001 by Violater1 because: cg,jk987;'t

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'm skeptical, this maybe just more counter-intel to lead people away from the real story.

That's where I am with all of these infographics. A lot of the material looks dated to me and somewhat scattered; it lacks the focus of the Q posts.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Is their the beginning of the awakening and breakthrough to freedom from gvt. tyranny and financial slavery!?? One could only hope so.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Yup, gotta watch for disinfo. The matrix/system will protect itself at all costs.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

What is SGT reports?
My micropsycond read starts with Karen she's the silver sun..

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Why is this guy pushing the queen coin at the beginning?
The chaotic map that displays in the middle, the Pentagon and below it, a Triangle. An below the triangle the words “ Princess Diana, 1977 Queen Sacrifice.”

Along with other references that tie the Queen in with corruption. So why is this guy pushing the queen coin at the beginning?

New Zealand does NOT HAVE a mint!

coins are minted primarily at the Royal Mint and Royal Canadian Mint for the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I agree that there is disinfo and those graphics are definitely a bit dated, however they do make connections that are legit and they do shift the focus to the very real network that has been hidden simply due to ignorance.

At the beginning of the article they note that they are not Q or speaking for Q, more like kind of compiling information that is relevant to what Q is making people question.

As far as that goes, SGT Report consistently promotes precious minerals as a method of attaining real wealth, I think it was a simple plug for a new coin that has value according to him, the hypocrisy is noted though, definitely something I overlooked!

a reply to: thepixelpusher

I like to think it is on many different fronts!

a reply to: Cauliflower

IMO SGT report does a lot of good videos on the sick nature of the cabal as well as crypto/precious metals as a means of getting out of the system. Basically just an alternative media that comes from a conspiracy lens.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
In the end, people are waking up to their captures and the system will try to drown them out. Viva 'le resistance!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Assange and Snowden were right!
edit on 15-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It's pretty amazing that a Q-Anon book has reached the #1 position on Amazon this week. Driven solely by social-media word of mouth!

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Unproven, false information, manipulated and edited images, fake images, failed predictions

how is any of this even considered authentic

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Aye quite a lot of stuff on this map !

Specially the global child trafficking and abuse ring , all linked together

Sick stuff, all from big systems of power !

State and Religion

maybe we should drain the global swamp and just get rid of these people , like fire them into the sun !

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Please contribute your thoughts and opinions to the previously posted thread on this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join