It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Q" Learn to read the MAP!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

TomLawless said it was being convoluted into PG 2.0 and not a well thought out criticism and then you post the same accusation used in PG.

Everything else you mention has nothing to do with my point.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I still do not understand your point, Q's posting is about the network that exists, it only recently has been described as p-gate.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The point is simple. TomLawLess said Q stuff was being lumped in with PG and you make the same accusation as PG so, that would explain why.

edit on 11-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

vatican being satanist....
what

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So, you Redpillers are seeing the Trump Swamp reign now?

a reply to: humanoidlord

I agree turning it into a witch hunt, which is what happened with p-gate, kills off a lot of the potential valid claims.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So basically.. just take any current conspiracy group or person (or historic), and then place them on a sheet of paper, and then draw a bunch of lines and arrows between them. Huh.. brilliant! I'm sure it's all utterly legit and correct.
edit on 11-1-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
So basically.. just take any current conspiracy group or person (or historic), and then place them on a sheet of paper, and then draw a bunch of lines and arrows between them. Huh.. brilliant! I'm sure it's all utterly legit and correct.

It is possible to find the research that has connected these networks, there was the Swiss study that linked the multinational corporate/shell connections, the work of Dr. John Coleman exposed the wallstreet connections to the nazi's and beyond, Eustace Mullins wrote the book murder by injection that links big Pharma and various other multinational corporations through their interlocking board of directors.

Take some time and research the threads and you tell me if there is a connection.

Is it really that hard to believe that those who believe they are Royal and have the control of banks/energy/governmental/military powers would connect from around the world and rule?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Don't waste your energy. They're too brainwashed. Maybe we are too but at least we're asking questions rather than just believing what the telescreen tells us...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: fleabit

It is possible to find the research that has connected these networks, there was the Swiss study that linked the multinational corporate/shell connections, the work of Dr. John Coleman exposed the wallstreet connections to the nazi's and beyond, Eustace Mullins wrote the book murder by injection that links big Pharma and various other multinational corporations through their interlocking board of directors.

Take some time and research the threads and you tell me if there is a connection.

Is it really that hard to believe that those who believe they are Royal and have the control of banks/energy/governmental/military powers would connect from around the world and rule?

Then why don't they post the actual research, rather than a bunch of ridiculous, meaningless diagrams that look like they were created by a child or someone with severe mental issues? I'd be interested in some actual verifiable facts. Logos and lines? Not so much.
edit on 1/12/2018 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Nice Graphic on Banksers.

I do wonder why soccer club FC Feijenoord (Rotterdam Netherlands) is on that banking chart...??
Second row from the top, second position from the right

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I believe the point of all of the graphics is to look into what your interested in and connect the dots.

It encourages people to research, as they do so they shall find the research you speak of.

Such as the very well researched material of Dr. John Coleman

The Q group is doing precisely that, making people research things they never would have known to.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I was going to ask the same question! The fact that the Feyenoord logo was put in, makes it all less convincing for me.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Is SMOM or Sovereign Military Order of Malta on the map? If not, totally incomplete..

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

exposing the network is part 1 , owning up to the # you did as part of the network is step 2

people need to speak out and say what they did if we are ever to stop this beast

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

exactly

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What a mess.

Ecc. 8:9,14

All of this I have seen, and I applied my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, during the time that man has dominated man to his harm.....
There is something futile that takes place on the earth: There are righteous people who are treated as if they had acted wickedly, and there are wicked people who are treated as if they had acted righteously.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Are you sure this Wordpress site is associated with the person/people originally behind Q? I'm not a Q believer, but I admit that stuff is compelling. Meanwhile, I think the images on this site are taken from other places and at least a few of them seem to be intended as jokes, for example this chart of Illuminati hand signals. There was also a Taco Bell ad at the very end, but I guess it's good to include some humor at times. And they also have PG stuff looking like it came straight out of 2016. I know a good amount of people here believe in PG to some extent and I think there are uncovered sex crimes perpetrated by elites, but to me these memes seem more like political smears or disinfo to distract.

On an unrelated note, I was mildly surprised that the main map seems to be blaming the Russian Federation for genocide of Bosniaks. Am I getting this right, or is it actually blaming Clinton? Or maybe both? Or was it supposed to be fake or something?

And I'm shocked by the charts dealing with media quality and bias, because I agree with them about 95%! I'm just surprised at how highly MSM entities like BBC, NYT, WaPo, The Economist, etc. are ranked. It doesn't seem like something Q would put out. Meanwhile, Breitbart is dragged through the mud, put on par with sites like Info Wars and some nutty liberal ones I barely even recognize the names of. Well, it's deserved I guess, but surprising to me.

Some of the charts are extremely relevant, like the ones with banks and multinational corps. The big "map" with all the conspiracy buzzwords written on it is more like a mind map rather than a map that's supposed to lead you anywhere; it just shows someones ideas, it trips on it's on convolution, it's just everything thrown into a big mess. That's not a hard thing to do, what's hard is taking away all the distractions and irrelevant noise so you can see the underlying structure. A good "map" is not done when there's nothing more to add; it's done when there's nothing left to take away.

I'm also skeptical of Q because they seem to want to pacify the conspiracy scene. The truth comes in the form of these secret messages, they are giving you hope and you have to rely on them, rely on these nameless "white hats" who are going to save the day. And now at least Meg as been putting out that we wont even notice when it happens, we just have to keep trusting in that it does! Maybe in 40 years there will be proof, maybe not; they literally stated that a lot of it would never be revealed. This sounds like a perfect psy-op to trick people into feeling good while the same old problems continue into a new millennium.

Just, what sort of revolution is that, if no one even notices it? Do you think in 1776 people just sat at home reading about the secret white hats, and no one noticed the revolution? Seems like an insult to be using all this imagery from the American revolution, as they do.

But on the other hand I can see how just giving people hope might be best in the long run, definitely conspiracy has become mainstream now in a way it was not a few years ago. I don't believe in any case that the aim for Q is to educate the population, and it's yet to have a big impact compared to the powers it supposedly reports on.

a reply to: EartOccupant

Ha, good catch. I bet that chart was made by some dude from Rotterdam. Or maybe just someone who doesn't like that team.
edit on 12-1-2018 by Cutepants because: grammar

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Agreed, if the masses knew the truth, they'd be out in the streets with pitchforks and torches...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Am I the only one who doesn’t understand what the hell any of this really means? Why not explain instead of making a “map”?

Joke
edit on 12-1-2018 by solongandgoodnight because: Inserted “a”

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Okay, so I've scanned the map with my "uber" pattern recognition skills and I find a few problems. It looks like someone browsed ATS and put every single conspiracy theory on a map then tried to link it all into an all consuming infographic. It's got it all! Breakaway civilization, Bohemian Grove (my sig!!), Solar Warden, Black Knight Satellite. You get the gist.

According to this person it all goes back to Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu. If you're serious about how far back things are then you really need to address the exploded planet theory and the existence of a type 2 civilization. It's hard to prove, but so is everything else in this map. In any case, this map is about the state of the world right now with recent history, except the Atlantis stuff.

The other thing I think this guy missed was the reference to DEW weapons and not linking it with 9/11. We saw 2 towers get obliterated from the top down leaving little but dust and toasted cars with engines on fire but with trim intact and this guy couldn't see the connection?

It's an interesting map, but I don't think it's a serious thing. I'd expect more from someone on the spectrum.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join