It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spotted Boarding UFO in Romania? A SNOPES debunking lesson.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
There is the possibility that this video could have found its way into this forum and posted as real but I did a search resulting in zero. So, grab your hats and see how a real-phony, possibly the result of CGI, was debunked. The effort is welcomed.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What does this have to do with a "Snopes debunking lesson"?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

The video is showing the process of debunking videos. This particular video has been bounced around a few times. It looks like really bad CGI, but some people still want to hold onto their dreams.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: c2oden

The video is showing the process of debunking videos. This particular video has been bounced around a few times. It looks like really bad CGI, but some people still want to hold onto their dreams.

OK.
Should have left Snopes out of the title.
You can not trust Snopes.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i'm not sure what credibillity snopes has left, but i wont be taking lesssons from them.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
i'm not sure what credibillity snopes has left, but i wont be taking lesssons from them.

They have don't have credibillity.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

Snopes is like every source. You accept what makes sense to you but you double-check the source's source(s). Perhaps in another situation, more serious than this thread's subject, Snopes can be questioned. This Snopes report can be accepted without challenging their overall veracity. A grain of salt...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The question begs: Who snoped Snopes™? (I'll bet even 'they' have an agenda... proverbial limb)

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

The question begs: Who snoped Snopes™? (I'll bet even 'they' have an agenda... proverbial limb)

Stay Hydrated...

...my friend!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper
There is the possibility that this video could have found its way into this forum and posted as real but I did a search resulting in zero. So, grab your hats and see how a real-phony, possibly the result of CGI, was debunked. The effort is welcomed.

I would think alot of seasoned members would spot this as a fake, therefore not bothering posting.

And using snopes is like using before it's news.

LOL !

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I really hope you're not pushing this with the intent of proving Snopes as a source of validating anything. It's a married couple that look straight out of "the people of Walmart" who are extremely liberal leaning and are the armpit of fake news.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
snopes is an beatifull source of information angaist the dumb hoaxes happening in the internet currently

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

blah blah politics politics....
get out of here and g back to the mudpit

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

He's right! Snopes is hell bent to the liberal side of every subject. If they can somehow work an anti-conservative spin on something they absolutely will...every time.

Snopes is far from "beautiful"! In fact, they're really nothing more than a bunch of liberal crooks. Don't believe me?

Snopes This!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

i get my political news elsewhere, simply because i am neither liberal neither conservative
however snopes i still good for seeing internet scams that are currently going viral

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

There is the possibility that this video could have found its way into this forum and posted as real.

Anyone doing that would've been lambasted here on ATS. C'mon man, this site is NOT like Before It's News!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

There is the possibility that this video could have found its way into this forum and posted as real.

Anyone doing that would've been lambasted here on ATS. C'mon man, this site is NOT like Before It's News!

I'm sure Springer appreciates your vote of confidence in ATS. But its past history, at least in the Aliens and UFOs Forum, is far from 100% accuracy. There have been, and still are, questionable threads ad infinitum. You can't get away from threads by the gullible. The membership would decrease if thread content had to be questioned for truthfulness. But, hey, some of the threads posted by the gullible members can be entertaining. But they're like Chinese food, you hunger for substance!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

what is this? a thread about a video which shows only a different video which merely discusses some other unshown video?

if your gonna make a thread about a video that video should be in that thread.

that said, it does look like cgi. dont need antifa supporting cia ran snopes to figure that one out... just eyeballs...

edit on 11-1-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That's just about the worst video I have ever watched, both in production quality and content.

Why on earth would someone post such a poor video on ATS in the first place.

Unfortunately, we've already bumped up the viewing figures on this piece of poop...sighhhh.

top topics

join