It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trunk Monkey Alien Defense Initiative

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

But seriously, how doe we defend ourselves against abduction?

I suggest thorazine.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Not a dam thing we could do about it, and even they were a threat or perceived us as one, they could just send tiny a drone, similar the nuclear capable predators, and nuke us with something that would be ten fold, play pool with asteroids, or if they really didn't like us, they'd release plagues that would put the god of the Hebrew to shame.

As for abduction s, not a beleiver, personally I think it has to do with concept like kundalini symptoms an such. And there are other explanations, like repressed truama.

It would literally an figuratively may be like trying to stop heaven from destroying the wicked.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Play dead. It supposedly works with bears.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Probe First, Probe Hard, Show No Mercy

kobra Kai !

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I've heard you'd have to be a very good actor to pull that off, cause they supposedly check, by nudging or tossing to see if they can get a peep to make sure.

One guy in Ontario who was somewhat of a boxer had an encounter and was cornered by one where he punched the bear three time in the nose to scare it away, although from he said, if that last punch didn't, he would been a goner, plus he was wounded during the event. Mind you it was a small one...300 pounds small.
www.cbc.ca...

There be alot thing a global defense initative would have to cover, like how we are vulnerable to own earth an sun magnetics field which could send us back to the Stone age. Hell, the u.s with all it technology is baffled an dumb founded by the current ufo phenemon, and is more scared of its own citizens.

Hell, our main source of communication array is in space, which is where an any invading force force from the unknown would have a home field advantage.

I'm all for our a world without border an what not, but I'm more afraid what men can do, then the ancient superstition of the gods stepping out of their thrones.

Women scare me more some days.
edit on 10-1-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

First of all how do you prove alien abduction I have the answer wake up

edit on 10-1-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Unless you have something like motion detectors don’t plan to take a picture. We have had orbs mess with us and personal volition goes out the window, we just watched. Another time we woke when someone or thing tripped on a chair in the dining room waking us, we commented, “they are here and then wen unkoncious”. Another I woke and this female was beside my bed messing with, again I was caused to go to sleep. Don’t worry, so far no damage, just interesting to experience.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: dfnj2015
How would you defend yourself from alien abduction?

The only way that I could stop it from happening was to say the name of Jesus over and over again.

And a hardy, har, har to assure they get the message.

edit on 1/10/2018 by Lathroper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
There is no way to defend against alien abduction.I should know.It is down to extremely advanced metatechnology,which no regular household can counter.Roll with the punches is about all you can do.I mean that literally.From the bruises and injuries i have woken up with,i can tell you, they can be as irritable as honey badgers.

Actually there is....you make yourself difficult to work with....some people cry out for jesus or their god...it works to make you less pliable....its about you commanding your own mind to overcome their little trance....once you know you can do it and know how you become a thorn in their side....and they are less likely to take you....simply because you become very very dangerous to their frail little arses when you break out of the anasthetic trance they put you in....and once released you can do a lot of damage to the little minions....plus you could destroy the craft and get everyone killed....lol.

Its about inner faith in a greater power...it can be a god....it can be a Knight in Shining armour....it can be anything you empower to be the strongest thing in the universe....then wha la....you have bungled their plans....however don't get to worked up because to do this you must become awae and aware during an event....this in itself is a rarity.....theyalso do not like people with natural immunity to -cain- type of drugs like novo-cain and coc aine...so I would guess one could atrtificially induce temporary physical traits which would make you immune to the effects of this family of drugs....that might throw them for a loop....lol.

Its easy to discover and to prove you are being taken or your family is being taken...but I cannot post it here....you see the little freaks are telepathic and they know everything you know if you think it and what people around you know....so one must follow a specific protocol to bust the little minions.But it has been and can be done.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It would really be cool if there were something like garlic would make then shun. Maybe pepper spray. Those big eyes make nice targets!

edit on 10-1-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You don't want to get abducted, tell them it's OK that they can take you and you won't offer resistance, that they can even schedule the time and place to board their ship, but they have to PAY you to go, to leave precious metals or other valuables to your family every time you have to go away for a few days...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

It's amazing how many members we have that claim things like regular visits etc yet they always have an excuse why they cant show any evidence

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Ya and then you wake up with bruises,needlemarks,painful injuries and even bleeding for nine days.Whilst you went to bed perfectly fine and dandy some hours before.And you do not sleepwalk,and there is not one hypodermic needle in the house,hell i can't even find the bloody sewing needles when a button falls off.How strange that you find yourself somewhere in a medical facility being injected in your upper arm with straight up futuristic medical equipment..and when you wake up -that arm is in such pain you cannot use it for days,and it takes about a year and a half before it stops giving you pain and trouble using it..Believe or do not believe,i honestly don't care.Some of us do not have the luxury of being able to not believe,just saying.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I live in Canada. My trunk monkey wouldn't survive in -40

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join